Draft Prediction Final

Uuaww
Reactions:

Draft Prediction Final

Post by Uuaww »

1. BIGmike- Nebraska- gonna be a dick right off the start, take the most coveted team
2. ajalves- Miami FL- the good news is he has the number 2 pick, and will get his home town team but will go 4-8, in true fan fashion
3. Ank- Oregon- loves him some birds, I mean really loves them, and will be heading to the ducks
4. nole4real- Michigan- this pick was Florida State, but nole's fat sausage fingers will miss the buttons.... horribly, AJ will decipher his text as Michigan
5. 6ftdeep- Florida- ever wonder what he is 6ftdeep in? either his wife is the happiest person alive b/c her husband is so well endowed, or shes dead, take your pick
6. ICE- Penn State- Who IMs people asking who they will take? total douche move, hopefully he goes 3-9
7. Steamrollr22- Wisconsin- steamrollr wants to run over people, that giant RB whos a fatass will take him back to lore of his football days
8. OracleHCR- Notre Dame- fuck you dude we all know you are a ND fan, don't hide it
9. autiger730- Auburn- Homers love being homers and Autie will go with Auburn. He has moved to #2 on the homer list behind jsence
10. brwnbear- UNC- brwnbear thinks he's all high and mighty being a newbie and ranked so high, smug as fuck on the boards... fucker
11. chuskerpride- Arkansas- I literally never read this guys posts, boring
12. VeniVediV1ci- Boise St- Still trying to live in the past, the Buster Douglas of the NDL will try to relive his glory days and run the table with Boise. He won't will go 8-4
13. usmarine7t- Iowa- you know what really grinds my gears? when he creates topics, I check the NDL at work and see an enticing topic that catches my eye, I go and this fucker never leaves an explantation, just a blank video I can never play
14. Black Rain- Oregon State- Loves it on the west coast, loves him some beaver, natural fit
15. wj5811- Stanford- Is there anyone youd rather not see in your conference than this guy?
16. ChampDizzle- Minnesota- lets me real, he isn't going anywhere else, fyi, your username is rediculous, C+
17. huskerskev84- Oklahoma State- Great writer, classy guy, too bad he is an NU fan
18. iRoccafella- Florida State- Anyone else not know that this user existed?
19. aDeeDub87a- Texas A&M- ball bustin pick, will just take the best available.
20. cnotes008- South Carolina- My first game back in the NDL, I kicked cnotes ass with Tulane, better days for the Green Wave
21. bigred- Texas Tech- Down to people who aren't going to get there top pick anytime soon, Gets to play second fiddle
22. fsupenguin- Georgia Tech- Florida State will drop far after Nole fucks up typing, and it will entice pengy way to much, he will get pissed as it is taken near him
23. BigRy- Boston College- previous int champion, won't get what he wants will be a middle of the road acc team
24. ndlquack- Arizona State- Will not get Oregon, will take another pac 10 team. Does anyone actually hate zona state? they are like the complete neutral team in the country IF you hate them, you hate Pat Tilman, and if you hate Tilman you hate America. So if you hate Zona State you hate America. Quack loves america, so he goes with Zona state.
25. MrAmazin- Clemson- this guy sound like he likes the sun, so he goes with Clemson... you find the connection
26. PacksyD- Ole Miss- Fucker wanders around, will go with an SEC team to try to take out Shel and will fail
27. Dakshdar- the token arab of the NDL goes to Missouri, what? not arab? dakshdar sounds like it to me.
28. LytezOut- Arizona- Z in the name? really? thats sooooo 1998, goes with a team with a Z in the name, natural fit
29. TEEwade- Rutgers- Thats right, he gets to go to new jersey
30. the_niddler- Purdue- Jeffmo isn't going to get Michigan back just yet, but he fianlly is in the Big 10
31. beercop- Tennessee- is he actually a cop? if so he volunteers to protect and serve. get the connection? its a good one
32. seeitsaveit13- ahhhh thugnificent of the NDL, loves him some Baylor, I forget that QBs name, but him, thats it
33. hugme49- UCLA- it seems like new owners have the highest turnover, hugme survived past the hard times and now gets a mid-tier bcs team. Never posts on the board though, like a rich man's chusker
34. Easportsbama- Mississippi State- He's totes going to the SEC, no question. he gets that blank expression when he posts, sorta like Croom had back in the day
35. thedonkeysho- Colorado- is there a sweeter username then donkeysho? I mean, classic, and you know who was apart of a donkeysho? that female kicker that was on Colorado... oh yeah
36. dcane7- Virginia- I am pretty sure every person who is a fan of a top tier team, goes for a poor mans team in the same conference.
37. taruncheel- Fresno State- The valley girl of the NDL, heading to the san fernando valley, I am pretty sure this user tops the lists uf users who hate me so I can attack him
38. texasfan4444- Nevada- He is going to Wolfpack, only one of 5 picks I am certain of
39. nickwadden- UAB- fuck you nick, take the Blazers, it is the only team fitting of you
40. Hoos- Syracuse- With Tulsa off the board (Golden Hurricanes, you know Hoos loves em), I was trying to think of what does Hoos love 2nd most, Men. Orangemen are just Dutch men
41. footballkelly31- Wake Forest- Classy get gets a classy team, won't win 5 games, but pinky will be out the entire time
42. JustGiver31- Northwestern- best available
43. Block M- Central Florida- the 2nd of 5 picks that I am certain of. lock it up.
44. Black Crowes- Navy- the enticement of getting to put his own schedule will have him going to the Navy, he's super excited
45. TheChunkster- Maryland- Def. a user that I owe an apology to; I constantly think he is one of those tool bag users who put the team he likes in the name (huskers) but then I remember he just enjoy puking on chicks or is bulemic, haven't actually asked yet, but will sometime
46. Old Ky Shark- Kentucky- 3 of 5 picks I am certain of. Fucker is going back to Kentucky, expect editorials from Jsense when he loses
47. Bernie32- Air Force- How much must it piss you off when EA misses the score of your team so badly? Air Force is way better than a C. Incidentally, EA predicted Connecticut would suck and Dave got in a huff about how good they were and they turned out to be worse in the game! UConn prediction proven
48. trendon- Buffalo- Dude always goes into the draft, and just goes back to Buffalo, I mean what the fuck were you expecting at pick 48?
49. priest19- Kansas- remember when all that news about horrible priests came about? always in the midwest, like Kansas. Priest heads to Kansas, I am not saying there is a connection
50. Daw1git- Iowa State- I literally have no idea what his username is. none.
51. ReignonU- Colorado State- Heading in the Rams, not much else to say
52. plasma- Kansas State- he would like to stay out west, but at this point, there won't be a decent west team left, Wash St doesn't count
53. vicktim7- Vanderbilt- both have V's in there name. Next.
54. Bucki2000- Central Michigan- Is their a more pretentious group of fans than Ohio State? I mean I swear half the Ohio St fans on this board have the work buckeye somehow in there name. We get it
55. ndlkdog36- Illinois- kdog, did you really not have a normal user name that you use for everything that you could have placed here? I mean we are all in the ndl, you could have just used kdog
56. sammy33- SMU- sammy, you had a good run at Nebraska, but everyone is happy to see you gone
57. brett11253- Louisville- time for users to take the final leftovers of the BCS. This is where you have a choice, do I take a crappy ass BCS team and go 3-9 or take a good non-BCS school and go to a bowl?
58. Toro- Troy- for the love of god Toro, its been 20 seasons, time to make a bowl. take my advice, go with Troy, schedule all crappy MAC teams non-con and win 8 games. done.
59. UnTouchable8- Northern Illinois- untouchable huh? I bet hoos would have something to say about that
60. Cougnix- Washington State- no one else deserves this pick more
61. Frankie7512- Temple- Temple is gonna go in the top 70... Temple!!!! this is the cream of the MAC crop? ballocks.
62. I_S33M_THAB33T_U- Marshall- Another survivor of the last wave of new users, although I have no fucking clue what his name means? what the fuck is 3
63. MVikes84- ECU- ok, where the fuck is East Carolina? is there a west carolina?
64. gambit725- MTSU- Sun Belt, thats right, relegated to the Sun Belt
65. LGF- Duke- The last BCS team. Pretty sure it is always Duke. Anyone else annoyed LGF no longer posts massive homerism?
66. matt90210- San Diego State- no teams in LA remain so hes going the Aztecs
67. baker- Memphis- nothing to say about the team or user
68. jeffdaddy12- Wyoming- Jeffdaddy is a cowboy, renegade of the league, Wyoming is a good fit
69. BsktbllJk- Toledo- Ok, I was able to decipher the basketball, but what the hell is JK? just kidding?
70. Hart4Heisman- Western Michigan- how the mighty have fallen... wow at least he stays in Michigan, but you can be sure he is never going to be back at UM again
71. steelcitychaos- Louisiana Tech- shot in the dark
72. Harder- Idaho- he just want to scream I-Da-Ho... yeah he's jeff daddy's bitch
73. dolemitesooner- Rice- loves him some Asians
74. Cnasty- UNLV- Didn't he used to be good? what the fuck happened?
75. runthepound- ULALA- lovely team name, average coach
76. tball275- Bowling Green- Ok is Bowling Green a city? or is a school? what the fuck?
77. cameron99933- New Mexico- Lobo...
78. Ciroc™- Arkansas State- How the fuck did he create the TM? thats classy
79. oldschoola- North Texas- This team IS NOT a C-, D at best...
80. gobucks95- Akron- I am just gonna assume this user is a Milwaukee Bucks fan and not another douche'y buckeyes fan who puts the name in username
81. hitem4781- Utah State- damn, this team has come a long way for being the perennial final team choosen
82. BigZZ916- Ball State- I know nothing of the next 8 users or these teams... soooooo I got nothing.
83. gldntors6- Kent State
84. rworkman83- Louisiana Monroe
85. SgtHeartman- Miami (OH)
86. wastingU- New Mexico State
87. Auchase- Florida Atl
88. Jhowle- Florida Int
89. DJdunn- Eastern Michigan
90. wsdp- San Jose State- my 4 of 5 lock it up pick, this fucker will get stuck with the spartans
91. vtwinkey- Western Kentucky- my final 5 of 5 lock picks. Western KY is always the last team taken these days
Last edited by Uuaww on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
USMarine7t
Reactions:

Re: Draft Prediction Part one

Post by USMarine7t »

Always love the prediction threads. Nice work.

Sorry about your inability to view youtube at work. I do have a picture of some pigs I can show you!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

These are great. :lol:
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Uuaww wrote: 2. ajalves- Miami FL- the good news is he has the number 2 pick, and will get his home town team but will go 4-8, in true fan fashion

i really should learn how to flip big run on....or how to go 0-12
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

man, still cant' let that go AJ, 3 seasons ago? I did get a good 98.0% on coaches report :roll: guess that isnt a sign of improvement though.

come on, lets just hug it out.

Oh and 2011 Tulane blows, pretty sure I am going 0-36.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Uuaww wrote: Oh and 2011 Tulane blows, pretty sure I am going 0-36.
one can only hope
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Uuaww wrote: 39. nickwadden
Thats right
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

Uuaww wrote:18. iRoccafella- Florida State- Anyone else not know that this user existed?
I change names like Diddy bro. Lol.
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

I like my chances to get the team I want, especially if these predictions hold true 8-)
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

Uuaww wrote: 11. chuskerpride- Arkansas- I literally never read this guys posts, boring

is this to say that you haven't read my posts because they are boring or that it's boring that i don't post enough to where you see them? maybe both?

can we institute a "coach reports" for board posting? that way i can better guage my posting, too much/not enough/not witty/trying to hard/opening act, so NDL:ESPN will stop the public slander that misrepresents my quiet nature for anti-social behavior. :P
walker213
Reactions:

Post by walker213 »

chuskerpride is the man
XII: Fresno State 12-1 (8-0)
XIII: South Carolina 11-2 (7-1)
XIV: Bowling Green 13-1 (9-0)
XV: Georgia 14-0 (9-0)
XVI: Miami-FL 12-2 (8-1)
XVII: Miami-FL 10-3 (6-3)
XVIII: Miami-FL 13-1 (8-1)
XIX: Southern Cal 12-1 (9-0)
XX: Southern Cal 13-0 (9-0)
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Uuaww is one bitter islander.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

chuskerpride wrote: can we institute a "coach reports" for board posting? that way i can better guage my posting, too much/not enough/not witty/trying to hard/opening act, so NDL:ESPN will stop the public slander that misrepresents my quiet nature for anti-social behavior. :P
WANT

Shel's report:

Courtesy: 4
Speed: 5
Awareness: 2
Realism: 0
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

chuskerpride wrote:
Uuaww wrote: 11. chuskerpride- Arkansas- I literally never read this guys posts, boring

is this to say that you haven't read my posts because they are boring or that it's boring that i don't post enough to where you see them? maybe both?

can we institute a "coach reports" for board posting? that way i can better guage my posting, too much/not enough/not witty/trying to hard/opening act, so NDL:ESPN will stop the public slander that misrepresents my quiet nature for anti-social behavior. :P
:lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

trendon wrote:Realism: 0
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Re: Draft Prediction Part two UPDATED

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Uuaww wrote:32. seeitsaveit13- ahhhh thugnificent of the NDL, loves him some Baylor, I forget that QBs name, but him, thats it
Are you high? Are you thinking about Cdub?
ImageImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Uuaww wrote:26. PacksyD- Ole Miss- Fucker wanders around, will go with an SEC team to try to take out Shel and will fail
Uuaww is a wise man.
taruncheel
Reactions:

Post by taruncheel »

37. taruncheel- Fresno State- The valley girl of the NDL, heading to the san fernando valley, I am pretty sure this user tops the lists uf users who hate me so I can attack him

WTF??? Not sure what you are talking about. Never have said anything about you. Oh well!
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

taruncheel wrote:37. taruncheel- Fresno State- The valley girl of the NDL, heading to the san fernando valley, I am pretty sure this user tops the lists uf users who hate me so I can attack him

WTF??? Not sure what you are talking about. Never have said anything about you. Oh well!
He called you a valley girl. Them fighting words!

You are like so whatever.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Re: Draft Prediction Part three UPDATED

Post by BFiVL »

Crowes and super excited are 2 words that will never go together.

Return to “Season 20”