|home | links | ndl top 25 | game recaps | ndl chatroom|
UAR: Uuaww Adjusted Rankings
1. Wisconsin (5-0)- Already at 5 wins and has some big ones over South Carolina (Champ) and Nebraska (6ft).
2. Missouri (2-0)- Only played two games, but beat Georgia (dray) and Oklahoma. A quality coach with a history of winning, a #1 overall ranking is not far-fetched.
3. Connecticut (3-0)- Hasn't lost in 12 games, wins this season over NCState and Virginia Tech who were both top 5 teams/coaches last year.
4. Oregon (2-0)- A pair of good wins over Auburn and Ohio State, but still early for him. His SOS will hurt him mid-season... badly, he is unlikely to face a ranked opponent until week 12.
5. Alabama (3-0)- History of winning here but desparately needs Oklahoma to get on track to help his non-con SOS. His wins aren't bad, just not as good as some of the other undefeated teams.
6. Duke (4-1)- Forget the team, look at the schedule. Wins over USC (Reign),Michigan State (Weasel),Marshall and Boston College. Lost in OT to Michigan. This is a top 5 team and SHOULD be your top 1-loss team.
7. Kentucky (4-0)- He has 4 wins, but his oppenents haven't been anything of note. A real shame since he's played 4 BCS teams.
8. Auburn (3-1)- The loss by 1 score to Oregon, and wins over BYU and Miss State are pretty good. See that game vs Ole Miss, week 10? He better enjoy it, it is his only game left NOT against a ranked opponent. May have the hardest schedule in NDL history.
9. UCLA (4-0)- 4 wins, all against BCS opponents, just none against ranked or perennial ranked coaches. Not a bad team, just playing above himself right now.
10. Nebraska (4-1)- Win over Virginia Tech is great, nothing else stands out but the loss to Wisconsin will hurt in the conference race standings.
Why not in the ranking:
Stanford (1-0)- Unproven coach (at this team), and his only win came against 0-5 Ohio, show me something first.
South Florida (3-0)- Coach is proven he can be good, but hasn't beaten anyone yet, may make an appearance next time.
Texas (2-0)- the SOS just isn't there, will need to pack on some wins to get ranked.
Miami FL (3-1)- lost to his only ranked opponent, needs some more wins.
43 Guests in the last 5 minutes
Legend: NDL Admin | Conference Commish | NDL Coaches
NDL Hall of Fame: 474 Coaches
Newest Member: ClermontColossus
NDL IS NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM LEGALLY OR
PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE NCAA, EA SPORTS, OR SONY CORPORATION OR ANY OF THEIR
AFFILIATES, PRIVATE, COMMERCIAL, OR CIVIL (DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL).