|home | links | ndl top 25 | game recaps | ndl chatroom|
First NCAA 12 Screenshots Released!
1. Dreadlocks...yeah I'm pretty sure those were in every version of the PS2 version, but thanks for taking 5 years to finally get them into the PS3 version.
2. Realistic grass! [sarcasm] OMG I can actually count each blade of grass! [/sarcasm]
3. From the looks of things Jon Bost...I mean LB #52 slipped while trying to make the tackle on Lamar Mill...I mean HB #6. I haven't noticed that in the past so perhaps high agility offensive players will be able to take advantage of low agility defenders.
4. Both Miami's and Florida's horrible 2010 Nike Pro Combat uniforms are in the game which probably means every other 2010 Pro Combat uniform will be featured (BSU, WVU, Pitt, TCU, etc...).
5. The lighting looks a bit better, but not by much.
6. Uniform degradation. It seems as though Mr. LB #52 forgot to clean his rear-end properly. This was in NCAA 2011 to some degree following a patch, but was only recognizable during touchdown celebrations/cut scenes.
EA Sports is supposed to reveal what the new additions to the game are tomorrow...hopefully it's more than the 6 crummy things I just listed.
12 Guests in the last 5 minutes
Legend: NDL Admin | Conference Commish | NDL Coaches
NDL Hall of Fame: 474 Coaches
Newest Member: ClermontColossus
NDL IS NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM LEGALLY OR
PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE NCAA, EA SPORTS, OR SONY CORPORATION OR ANY OF THEIR
AFFILIATES, PRIVATE, COMMERCIAL, OR CIVIL (DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL).