Going to a wedding

Going on a trip? Taking a 4-day Mormon sabbatacal? Goldfish eat your power cord? If you're going away for a little bit post it here.
FLBUCKEYE87
Reactions:

Going to a wedding

Post by FLBUCKEYE87 »

Im going out of town to my cousins wedding in ohio ill be gone from july 30th till august 5th hopefully i can come back without liver damage
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Going to a wedding

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

err on the side of liver damage because being at a lame wedding without getting drunk may be the worst thing in the world.

...if you know ppl it shouldn't be that bad, but i did go to my roommate's sister's wedding and that's what happened
FLBUCKEYE87
Reactions:

Post by FLBUCKEYE87 »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:err on the side of liver damage because being at a lame wedding without getting drunk may be the worst thing in the world.

...if you know ppl it shouldn't be that bad, but i did go to my roommate's sister's wedding and that's what happened

Luckily enough for me it will be most of my family but they love to booze like an 18 year old frat boy with a fake id and moms credit card
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

If you are at a mostly family wedding, be sure to pick your post reception hook-up before you get drunk and, if possible, take a Polaroid photo of her to keep in your pocket.

This will dramatically decrease the chances of you accidentally hooking up with someone from your family when you are staggeringly drunk.

Return to “NDL Extended Absences”