Moose Jaw 2090 Offseason Block

Post all of your trade blocks here

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

TheGobOne
Reactions:

Moose Jaw 2090 Offseason Block

Post by TheGobOne »

I have a ton of young RPs and OF on the block and 1 SP who I'm sure will bounce back and have a great year.

CL - Tom Mollison - Only 25 and I do like him a lot but money is money and he's set to make 10M next year.

SP - Juan Burgos - Inexplicable fall last year solely due to HR rate skyrocketing. Everything else was his normal self. No way that repeats and I'm sure he will have an elite year wherever he is.

RP - Luis Munoz - Just turned 25. Tons of team control left. Just the odd man out with all the young RPs I have.

OF - Lorenzo Trujillo - True 5 tool guy. He put up 4.3 WAR in literally half a season last year. Fan Fav.

OF - Jimmy Mason - Elite impact bat. Plays everyday and holds his own against LHP. Look at the years he has had with me. I would love to keep him but for some reason he doesn't want to re-sign with me lol. Final year so not looking for the world here but he won't be cheap.

3B - Bartolo Flores - Stuck behind Tynes at 3B but manages to get half a season's worth of work in usually. Put up 3 WAR this year doing that. Should be starting for someone for sure.
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Re: Moose Jaw 2090 Offseason Block

Post by TheGobOne »

Added Flores
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

Bump
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

Bump
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

Bump - once Spring Training hits I'll be holding on to these guys to try to make the NDL Series again.
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

Last bump. I have so many young RPs. If you need cheap pen help any RP on my 40 man is available except Holland and Kirkland. Even those 2 can go if the deal is right but they are a tier above the rest.

Shaw and Gallegos too who aren't on my 40man so you'd have full team control.

Return to “Trade Blocks”