Spitters Block

Post all of your trade blocks here

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

DRiccio21
Reactions:

Spitters Block

Post by DRiccio21 »

James Ellison, 2b/1b - former top 10 prospect, only 27. Can play 2b or 1b and even some corner OF if given a little time to work out there. 95 HR power

Bob Dyer, 2b - 27 years old and steady ratings across the board.

William Martin, OF - 24 years old, former top 50 prospect. put up 27 hr's in his first season of ab's in the bigs. still improving.

Ramiro Gomez, SP - 25 years old, former top 50 prospect. Solid ratings across the board and still improving

Pedro Escobedo, P - 27 years old, hard thrower

Terry Ruffin, P - 26 years old lefty former top 100. has shown progressions recently after a premature call up a few years back.

Sergio Flores, P - 23 years old with 3 blue pitches and elite stuff and control.

John Powell, P - 25 year old green stuck in my AAA and deserves a home to show off his 126 stuff.

ideally i'd like to combine 2 or more of these guys together for upgrades to a star type player at a reasonable age. these are all high quality guys under the age of 27 so whether in contention or rebuilding i think there are options here for all. i am running deep on quality depth and want to upgrade as my main goal. i'd consider young prospects too but not my main objective here.
nick
Reactions:

Re: Spitters Block

Post by nick »

You should consider rebuilding.

Love,
Miami
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

and risk letting PO win the division, no thanks.

(oh man i can't even type that without laughing)
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Bump

Return to “Trade Blocks”