Come. Have a laugh [strike]with[/strike] at Nolie

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Come. Have a laugh [strike]with[/strike] at Nolie

Post by Nole4real »

From the man who brought you Snausage fingers, wine coolers, inedible brisket, "donkey" women (apparently) and a plethra of stupid ideas, I present to you my youtube account and reddit account of what I thought would be my foray into streaming and getting some type of college football action going with NCAA14.

I got caught up one day last summer watching hours of ncaa14 on youtube complaining to myself how garbage the videos and gameplay were and eventually I couldnt bare listening to one more "hey everyboy, ITS your boy blahblahblah as they offer in game commentary (unneeded, unfunny and generally just insanely annoying). So I recorded the offline dynasty I ran earlier this year in July - October with the goal of posting a career as OC/HC on aa, DC/HC on aa, then OC/HC on Heisman.

I was hoping to show how good long term dynasty mode is how the stadiums, the conferences and etc are really the stars of the game and how you dont need the latest rosters to play 1 or 2 seasons but better let that shit run 30 years so you fall in love with your uniquely created little digital dudes that dont exist. Then I was hoping to get others to do the same since just as before....if they allow spectator mode on this game, I would absolutely watch streams or video of Jspence playing Niddler or Riccio finally getting uconn a championship in year 46 of his dynasty.

Then I saw you could timestamp comments on youtube and thought how awesome would it be to comment on your boys game telling him how much he sucks and how dumb that play was. Anyway, I went 1st and now you can tell me how much I suck. Yay!

I havent been able to play for the last 5-6 weeks due to work and was gonna get back to this but now with the news release....looks like all that was for NADA!!!

Had fun though. MIzzu golden uni's with the helmets that look like they have Hermes wings on them are probably my favorite uni's that ever existed. I also wanted to show guys how much fun it is to dredge through shitty seasons then finally get that 5 star and actually see how much "better they play" than others with their little extra special animations and etc.

I posted a few times on reddit to check the temp of the reception but wanted to get all 3 careers up before pimping that shit on reddit hard and then coming back here to share if it took off. But, again with the news dropping, looks like I'm done with this and now in Qui-Gon Jinn waiting on the energy doors to open mode when the new game drops in couple years.

I think I got through 3-4 of the 1st few seasons adding comments and timestamps to see if it works. I recorded dem shits whole and aint got time to edit so the stamps let ya jump straight through each game in 5-10 minutes.

This was probably the most fun I had playing this game offline since I was recording and I could hear all of NDL just busting my ass on some of the just absolute dumb plays I made.

It also shows how easy it is, how much it balances the game, and makes the challenge of it just right by calling the plays in order through the playbook. Every other video on youtube is stupid money play after money play. The best is when you make that wr screen or some other hard to succeed on play work for an 80 yard td once every 3-4 seasons.

Welp, since the party for this is over, enjoy now as I present to you...Coach Hirk Kerbstreit :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KDcb ... EaU3dEdKSg

https://old.reddit.com/user/Coach_Hirk/

Fuck you Corey, I thought it was a good idea when I started :lol:
Weasel
Reactions:

Re: Come. Have a laugh [strike]with[/strike] at Nolie

Post by Weasel »

This is unbelievable
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Kinda starting to think noley was never really gone and has been typing that post with his sausage fingers since 2014 and he just now finished and was able to hit enter.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

This man.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Best is young Lamar launching missiles for St. Leo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DC_d3-hx8ME
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

trying to update my ncaa 14 to REVAMPED. holy crap its hard.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Awesome stuff!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BIGmike wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:19 pm Best is young Lamar launching missiles for St. Leo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DC_d3-hx8ME
The pride of Williston!!!
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

kdog36 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:27 pm trying to update my ncaa 14 to REVAMPED. holy crap its hard.
Can you crash your PS3 doing it? I found my old copy of ‘14 a few weeks ago and picked up a PS3 on eBay with the plan to update it to REVAMPED. The instructions made it sound pretty easy so this is unfortunate to hear.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

A plethra of inframation here.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

razorback44 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:11 am
kdog36 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:27 pm trying to update my ncaa 14 to REVAMPED. holy crap its hard.
Can you crash your PS3 doing it? I found my old copy of ‘14 a few weeks ago and picked up a PS3 on eBay with the plan to update it to REVAMPED. The instructions made it sound pretty easy so this is unfortunate to hear.
I am cpu dumb but a facebook NCAA group has some guys that will help. No mention of it crashing the ps3
Same game AI wise obviously but the updated stadiums and such look really cool
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Wonder how they revamped the stadium scoreboards and stuff on the console. Very interesting.
On a pc, I get it, they can access the game files and edit them.
Very cool.

What is College Football Revamped, you ask? Well, if you’re asking me, it is the best thing since sliced bread. It is a series of in-game modifications for NCAA Football 14 that have been compiled into a single awesome package that helps usher NCAA Football 14 into the new era with updated splash screens, wipes, helmets and uniforms, logos, field art, and more.

https://www.operationsports.com/college ... le-and-pc/

Where Is The Mod And How Do I Install It?

Another big question, and rightfully so, is how to get my hands on this mod? Thankfully, there are solid walkthroughs on how to acquire the free CFR experience mod, and how to install it, which I have linked below. They also have a Discord for those who either need help or want to follow along with the updates as they become available.

Discord – http://discord.gg/cfbr
Mod – http://cfbrevamped.com
Twitter – @CFBRevamped
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@cfbrevamped
The main site has all three options listed, and how to install it for each system.

And here are the PS3 installation instructions:
https://github.com/cfbrevamped/CFBR-Eas ... S3/disc.md

Doesn't seem too bad honestly. I may have to fire up the old PS3!
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Thanks for linking all that Niddler. I think I’ll take a shot at it this weekend and see if that can bridge that gap until the new game comes out. On that note, does anyone have plans to fire up an Online Dynasty using the Revamped teams?
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

razorback44 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:17 pm Thanks for linking all that Niddler. I think I’ll take a shot at it this weekend and see if that can bridge that gap until the new game comes out. On that note, does anyone have plans to fire up an Online Dynasty using the Revamped teams?
I want to see if we can get it revamped first. Then we can see if that is an option to do an online dynasty using it.
It may be fun. Get us used to recruiting and such.
I know their website still works for recruiting and all of that as I was in a dynasty about a year ago with some guys I play Madden with.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/teams
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

Anyone help me find a copy under $50?? I'd love to do this
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »