POLL Results for previous week

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

POLL Results for previous week

Post by Nole4real »

texasfan4444
Reactions:

Re: POLL Results for previous week

Post by texasfan4444 »

damn it.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I forgot too Pino.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

The_Niddler wrote:I forgot too Pino.
ive done awful this season. with my work schedule, crazy travel schedules, wife loading up weekends, and the ps4 launch....ive been pitiful this season.
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

I was one of the 23 that voted :shock:
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Kansas with a #1 vote?
NDL Record 49-4 (4-0 Bowls)
S 25 - San Jose State 12-1 - Potato Bowl Champs
S 26 - Georgia 11-2 - Outback Bowl Champs
S 27 - Wake Forest 13-1 - ACC Champs - BCS Orange Bowl Champs - NDL Cup Champs
S 28 - Texas 13-0 - Big XII Champs - BCS National Champs
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

IceMorbid wrote:Kansas with a #1 vote?
you know what ice morbid what's it to you? in all my years in the ndl it's the first time I ever got voted into the top 25. so I wish to thank the rest of the ndl guys for your kind vote for Kansas! and last I knew I was 3-0. why don't you go worry about some other things and just keep me off your radar screen?? you seem so worried that someone might miss you in the polls or some thing? I beginning to think you might have some kind of self esteem issues? you feel the need to comment on how everyone votes? rest assured i'll never ever vote for any team you are running no matter what your record is! BEEFY
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

WTf is your issue with WHO votes what ?? Everyone has there own right to vote how they want to. Why would anyone want to vote for YOU ?

Your garbage ass shouldnt even be here, BUt they let you stay.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

LOL so much love. :lol:

For the record, I voted you in the top 10 as well. I have NO ISSUE with what anyone votes, I was just starting conversation (I have seen at least 20 other people post similar comments to poll results without being flamed) so what's up with YOU two?

You two both saying that you won't vote for me because you don't like me is a bit immature and not quite what I thought the NDL was about, but frankly I couldn't care less. I'm having a blast playing good str8 games. I think nearly 100% of everyone I've played in the last two seasons has given me 5's and better yet been fun to chat with. Made a ton of new cool friends.

I will continue to vote for you based on your performance and I wish you nothing but the best.
xoxo
Morbid
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

SIRLOIN wrote:
you know what ice morbid what's it to you? in all my years in the ndl it's the first time I ever got voted into the top 25. so I wish to thank the rest of the ndl guys for your kind vote for Kansas! and last I knew I was 3-0. why don't you go worry about some other things and just keep me off your radar screen?? you seem so worried that someone might miss you in the polls or some thing? I beginning to think you might have some kind of self esteem issues? you feel the need to comment on how everyone votes? rest assured i'll never ever vote for any team you are running no matter what your record is! BEEFY
If anyone else (old school) would have posted this your response would have been:

I'm just happy I finally cracked the top 25! :lol:

And it would have been all smiles and lol's all around...

check yourself bro, I'm not the one flaming...
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

IceMorbid wrote:LOL so much love. :lol:

I think nearly 100% of everyone I've played in the last two seasons has given me 5's and better yet been fun to chat with.
xoxo
Morbid
Well 2 seasons ago we played and you got all 0's.

You are prolly the WORST player ive played in this league in my entire career here. And thats saying alot cause I don't really say much or care much during these games, BUt your CHEESY GP was beyond what the NDL stands for. And I know others in same season said same thing. You are what we the call the SLOW death of this league.

And also, NO where did I say I didn't VOTE for you, So to say you 2 is out of context here. Maybe you should CHECK yourself BRO...........
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

You said "Why would anyone vote for YOU?" so take what you want from it...

Guys, I'm over the flaming. I posted a simple short comment to start fun conversation, nothing that hasn't been done dozens of times before with much more sarcasm that mine.

If you have issues with me or my gameplay, take it up with the commish. You sure didn't pause the game and tell me anything. And either my gameplay has improved or the people are nicer because I had a perfect CR last season. In any case, you two are being a poor representation from a PERSONAL standpoint of the what the NDL is supposed to be, which is MUCH MORE important the the gameplay perspective.

S33M, did you ever once try to discuss gameplay issues w/ me like a man? No, not once.
Beefy, I'm happy for your high votes bro, I was one of them! Just starting a convo.

In short, stop being dicks.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

IceMorbid wrote:LOL so much love. :lol:

For the record, I voted you in the top 10 as well. I have NO ISSUE with what anyone votes, I was just starting conversation (I have seen at least 20 other people post similar comments to poll results without being flamed) so what's up with YOU two?

You two both saying that you won't vote for me because you don't like me is a bit immature and not quite what I thought the NDL was about, but frankly I couldn't care less. I'm having a blast playing good str8 games. I think nearly 100% of everyone I've played in the last two seasons has given me 5's and better yet been fun to chat with. Made a ton of new cool friends.

I will continue to vote for you based on your performance and I wish you nothing but the best.
xoxo
Morbid
wow I have not run into a coach yet who has played you and said any thing positive? i'll give you a chance. I did like were you and your friend was at on last elections for president . but please don't think that I dislike you? (yet) I tired of wasting my time on bullshit gameplay. not saying you are or have to me. but keep your new school attitude and worry about your team not Kansas! and if you want flaming i'll give you some! other wise move on to something else. keep me and Kansas of your radar screen!
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

IceMorbid wrote:You said "Why would anyone vote for YOU?" so take what you want from it...

Guys, I'm over the flaming. I posted a simple short comment to start fun conversation, nothing that hasn't been done dozens of times before with much more sarcasm that mine.

If you have issues with me or my gameplay, take it up with the commish. You sure didn't pause the game and tell me anything. And either my gameplay has improved or the people are nicer because I had a perfect CR last season. In any case, you two are being a poor representation from a PERSONAL standpoint of the what the NDL is supposed to be, which is MUCH MORE important the the gameplay perspective.

S33M, did you ever once try to discuss gameplay issues w/ me like a man? No, not once.
Beefy, I'm happy for your high votes bro, I was one of them! Just starting a convo.

In short, stop being dicks.

I dont pause the game during it to tell you your fucking up. Thats on you to know HOW to play, Not my job. And the CR's are for this also. Hence why you got all 0's. And I did talk with Buckeye about the whole situation. Wont go into what was said but I can say it wasn't a shock. BUt I guess lets hope you have change your GP and your cocky ass attitude from when you 1st stepped into the league. I say your lucky you even got in cause when they came to me and needed people from the farm I told them you wasn't ready but they just needed to fill holes.

Im not FLAMING, Just stating FACTS.....
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Oh I'm gonna keep having fun with everyone. I don't think either of us are scared of a few harsh words. :twisted:

Just stop treating me like a step-child cause you heard a few bad rumors. Obviously (if you think at all) I don't get a perfect CR and #1 pick by playing cheesy ball. That doesn't mean I'm perfect or can't use tips on how to play better and straighter... but obviously the whole "nobody I've talked to says anything positive" just means you need to stop talking to the same old haters. lol

S33M - I never played in the farm lol but keep on flaming away bro about nonsense. And according to the rules (again I didn't make them) it IS YOUR JOB to pause the game and tell me if I'm doing something you feel is wrong and you are supposed to play on (not user control defenders and run away from the play like you did.)

Bro, this is football. Cocky/competitive/confident attitudes SHOULD be part of the game. VTrun has one, BigMike has one, several others easily have cocky/confident/fun-loving attitudes and are highly competitive.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

IceMorbid wrote:Oh I'm gonna keep having fun with everyone. I don't think either of us are scared of a few harsh words. :twisted:

Just stop treating me like a step-child cause you heard a few bad rumors. Obviously (if you think at all) I don't get a perfect CR and #1 pick by playing cheesy ball. That doesn't mean I'm perfect or can't use tips on how to play better and straighter... but obviously the whole "nobody I've talked to says anything positive" just means you need to stop talking to the same old haters. lol

S33M - I never played in the farm lol but keep on flaming away bro about nonsense. And according to the rules (again I didn't make them) it IS YOUR JOB to pause the game and tell me if I'm doing something you feel is wrong and you are supposed to play on (not user control defenders and run away from the play like you did.)

Bro, this is football. Cocky/competitive/confident attitudes SHOULD be part of the game. VTrun has one, BigMike has one, several others easily have cocky/confident/fun-loving attitudes and are highly competitive.

Yea you didnt play in the farm because they needed a bunch of fillers. And you got to skip it. And your GP showed that you shouldnt have. I ran the farm and you were set to play there aling with Twista. I know what im talking about.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Fact #1 - I never play a single farm game or posted in a single thread (zero knowledge of my gameplay or personality)
Fact #2 - You claimed that I wasn't ready and shouldn't be in the NDL prior to me starting in the NDL.

Speaking without any knowledge is the definition of not knowing what you're talking about.

I had complaints about my gameplay year 1 and talked to a few different people about it. I took the advice to heart and made changes. Year 2 has been a completely different story and a much better experience.

I've managed to have one of the best records in the NDL, make friends, and get excellent CR scores for straight play. I've had a blast, contribute on the boards and support others who do as well.

I'm not sure what you look for to call someone "ready" but if it's someone that's going to apologize because you are still flaming them from years past, or someone who you expect to kiss your ass when you ignore the rules because you are a vet... then yeah, I guess I'm not "ready". lol
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

IceMorbid wrote:Fact #1 - I never play a single farm game or posted in a single thread (zero knowledge of my gameplay or personality)
Fact #2 - You claimed that I wasn't ready and shouldn't be in the NDL prior to me starting in the NDL.

Speaking without any knowledge is the definition of not knowing what you're talking about.

Your GP 2 seasons ago was more then enough to prove you should have STAYED in FARM and giving the chance you were.

More then enough said. done wasting my time with you.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

GP 2 seasons ago... and still flaming today. Don't you get it yet? Let it go bro, obviously either my GP has improved or there are a lot of recent people who disagree.

But thanks for the helpful tips in the form of 2 seasons removed popping up in a random thread and flaming away. :oops:
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I was going to lock this thread earlier, but it is more entertaining watching you two knuckleheads go back and forth.

I understand if I_S33M, you had an issue with his gameplay, but I do want to say, it is your job to pause the game and talk to your opponent.
How do you expect it to get better if you do not help become part of the solution instead of part of the problem?

Nothing personal, you know I have no issues with you. I just do not understand that mentality and how you would expect his gameplay to get better if you do not help him understand what you think is wrong.

With that said, Icemorbid, I am happy to hear that your CR's got better.
Keep doing what you are doing and if an opponent has an issue with you, you will hear about it either during the game or in a CR.

To everyone, please remember, the "NDL Way" is simple.
Realism and Moderation.

I do feel that there are some members that expect their opponents to run standard running plays and standard passing routes all the time and get bent out of shape if a play action, screen pass or read option or regular option play is ran against them.
Remember, mix it up, perform everything in moderation and everything will be fine.

If your opponent is doing something that you do not agree with, it is your job to pause the game and discuss this with your opponent.
This helps your opponent get into "NDL Shape" if you will.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “NDL Open Forum”