GoTW - Week 6

The American Athletic Conference
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

GoTW - Week 6

Post by Wasted Memory »

ImageImage
Image Coach RanDawg: 1-1 (1-0) vs. Image Coach sinacol6: 2-1 (0-0)

Houston needed a highly anticipated game to get them back on track and here it is. Although both Houston and A&M have both suffered early season losses a win for either here will be huge. The Cougars will have their work cut out for them if they want to take home the W. A&M is turning on all cylinders right now. Their coach has them putting up 33 points per game while racking up almost 400 yards of offense through the air or on the ground. Defensively they are struggling though and that's where Houston must strike...obviously. The problem for the Cougars is that their defensive numbers look just as bad and perhaps maybe a little worse than A&M's. They will need to figure out a way to contain Manziel or they can hang it up.

AAC Notables

Image Coach footballkelly31: 0-2 (0-1) vs. Image Coach BIGmike: 2-0 (0-0)
Tune up game for BIGmike after having a bye week. Temple can't be overlooked, but when you're Louisville coached by mike, well....

Image Coach nole4real: 0-1 (0-0) vs. Image Coach buckeye76: 0-0 (0-0)
Match up between two long time friends/rivals. Traveling to Cincy will be a disadvantage for South Florida but if Noley can catch buckeye at the right time it could be a big win for him.

Image Coach fsupenguin: 0-0 (0-0) vs. Image Coach Dakshdar: 0-0 (0-0)
Two teams who have yet to play a game. Who gets the first W? The first L? This will be a tough game for both coaches. A great chess match. Hope we get to see it.

Image Coach oldschoola: 0-0 (0-0) vs. Image Coach Black Rain: 0-0 (0-0)
A theme is appearing here. Again, two more schools without a game under their belts. UCF has the clear cut advantage and should pick up the W if and when the game gets played.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Re: GoTW - Week 6

Post by Wasted Memory »

I know these are a bit dry this week guys, but...well I don't have a whole lot to work with. Help me out and start getting some of these games in. :evil:
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

The Ville is still fighting the good fight. :lol:
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

Good stuff . . . hope to get back on track after a "tail of 2 halves" versus UCLA where Houston dominated the 1st half then fell apart in the 2nd half (or 4th quarter more like it). It is a long shot . . . but will do my best.

Return to “AAC”