Weekend Warrior Dynasty (Dead)

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: Weekend Warrior Dynasty (Fresh Start 1 Spot Open)

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

ReignOnU wrote:Right saw that... didn't see any mention before that. Either way... all is good now apparently.

We've advanced to Wk.1 No user games this week. Next advance is Sunday after 10p est.

I had sent you a IM, must not have got it. But its w.e. Wasnt looking for a better team, was looking more for Uni's. I really hate FSU, N like i said all the other teams i was interested in had someone already in that side of the confrence, and i didnt wanna jam up a confence. I would have taking the ducks, but i am already them in my OD so i didnt wanna use them again. I guess will see what the Noles can do.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I don't know what setup he was using in our Cup game yesterday... but the FSU unis he had on were awesome.
PSN: ReignOnU
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

ReignOnU wrote:I don't know what setup he was using in our Cup game yesterday... but the FSU unis he had on were awesome.

Ill be jumping on here in a few to get my game in, Just a heads up so you dont advance while im in the game
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

You're good thabeet. I'll advance when I wake up tomorrow morning. Take your time. Next advance after tomorrow won't be until Wed night.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

ReignOnU wrote:You're good thabeet. I'll advance when I wake up tomorrow morning. Take your time. Next advance after tomorrow won't be until Wed night.

Ok, just finished. What a sloppy game it was. Noles hold on to win 17-16
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

UTSA drops a crazy one to UTEP 40-27

Eric Soza threw 8 INTs and fumbled once for 9 turnovers, and a WR coughed up a FUM for a total of 10 turnovers. But the Roadrunners had 500+ yards of offense. :roll:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

swellvermin wrote:UTSA drops a crazy one to UTEP 40-27

Eric Soza threw 8 INTs and fumbled once for 9 turnovers, and a WR coughed up a FUM for a total of 10 turnovers. But the Roadrunners had 500+ yards of offense. :roll:

Wow 500 ?? I cant seem to get shit going in this 6 mins, Seems way to short
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
swellvermin wrote:UTSA drops a crazy one to UTEP 40-27

Wow 500 ?? I cant seem to get shit going in this 6 mins, Seems way to short
no running lol gots to toss the rock!
phreakk
Reactions:

Post by phreakk »

Hey guys i apologize i havent been around to play in the dynasty, had a busy week and will be on tonight to play my dynasty game.
Aim- Daphreakk3
PSN- Phreakksshow
# 4 game- 908 523 8710
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I'm still having some issues with the new dynasty. I'm going to have to kill it. Sorry fellas. EA support is basically garbage. It's like this game hates me and doesn't want me to run one. Going to suck too, because I have the extra bonus to run multiple dynasties. Hopefully you guys can join up in another dynasty. I know buckeye or someone has 1 that needs 1-2 more spots left.
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

ReignOnU wrote:I'm still having some issues with the new dynasty. I'm going to have to kill it. Sorry fellas. EA support is basically garbage. It's like this game hates me and doesn't want me to run one. Going to suck too, because I have the extra bonus to run multiple dynasties. Hopefully you guys can join up in another dynasty. I know buckeye or someone has 1 that needs 1-2 more spots left.
Before you nix it, transfer commish duties to me. I'll mess around with it tonight. I have the same bonus to run multiple dynasties and I have not had a problem with the other one I am running. Can't hurt to try.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Re: Weekend Warrior Dynasty (Dead)

Post by Wasted Memory »

If it does fold, we have one more spot left in our slow moving dynasty.
Last edited by Wasted Memory on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

I also can run 3 dynastys :D
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

So, are we officially dead or is someone else going to try to keep it going?
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

autiger730 wrote:So, are we officially dead or is someone else going to try to keep it going?
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Downing11 wrote:
ReignOnU wrote:I'm still having some issues with the new dynasty. I'm going to have to kill it. Sorry fellas. EA support is basically garbage. It's like this game hates me and doesn't want me to run one. Going to suck too, because I have the extra bonus to run multiple dynasties. Hopefully you guys can join up in another dynasty. I know buckeye or someone has 1 that needs 1-2 more spots left.
Before you nix it, transfer commish duties to me. I'll mess around with it tonight. I have the same bonus to run multiple dynasties and I have not had a problem with the other one I am running. Can't hurt to try.

This is a good idea. I ve done this in past games with Beefy and it seems to work out great.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

buckeye76 wrote:
Downing11 wrote:

This is a good idea. I ve done this in past games with Beefy and it seems to work out great.
I think he deleted it already. Logged in to OD website and said I was removed from it and only showed my other OD's that I am in, Weekend was no where to be found.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I deleted it... I tried the commish transfer thing with Mike last time and that didn't work. EA apparently hates me. I should bill them for the 4-5 hours I worked with their online tech support. :-)
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

This game just blows all together. EA is so full of shit about all their "oh!! we fixed this.... and that... and this too!!! Hurray for us. Buy our game so we can keep Haumiller a fat fucking fuck face". Fuck you. You didn't fix shit. You lying fucks.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

autiger730 wrote:This game just blows all together. EA is so full of shit about all their "oh!! we fixed this.... and that... and this too!!! Hurray for us. Buy our game so we can keep Haumiller a fat fucking fuck face". Fuck you. You didn't fix shit. You lying fucks.

Return to “Online Dynasty”