Thabeets OD - 4 open Spots

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: Thabeets OD - 4 open Spots

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

kdog36 wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Like i said i have played every game with same settings and dont seem to get these calls that you and kdog say you get. Maybe your teams cheat. Regardless, 104-52 is a bit much.
Hey man I am way over here and Texas. That rock you just threw hurt. It really hurt.

8-)

:lol: Wasn't meaning it really. try using the strategy for the Holding calls, Seems to cut them down some, But just hold in there, as we will have different settings real soon.

And also, I know you are wanting to move, So HMU on aim or something about where you are wanting to go. With the carousel on you may have to leave and come back, But your coach settings will get reset, and you will have to make a new coach , unless you just decide to go where ever you can with what they give you.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

Dont bring me and Auburn into this. Just in case you missed it IROC I am actually am losing so there

take that. :P
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
kdog36 wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Like i said i have played every game with same settings and dont seem to get these calls that you and kdog say you get. Maybe your teams cheat. Regardless, 104-52 is a bit much.
Hey man I am way over here and Texas. That rock you just threw hurt. It really hurt.

8-)

:lol: Wasn't meaning it really. try using the strategy for the Holding calls, Seems to cut them down some, But just hold in there, as we will have different settings real soon.

And also, I know you are wanting to move, So HMU on aim or something about where you are wanting to go. With the carousel on you may have to leave and come back, But your coach settings will get reset, and you will have to make a new coach , unless you just decide to go where ever you can with what they give you.

will do thanks.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

What's the matter kdog? Can't handle the SEC? ;)

I don't know what's going on in the other conferences, but damn, it's been tough in the SEC this season. Georgia kicked my butt, LSU stole one from me late. Ole Miss kept it way to close for comfort. Think the Georgia lose sealed the deal for me. Georgia, I believe, has won the East. :?
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Wasted Memory wrote:What's the matter kdog? Can't handle the SEC? ;)

I don't know what's going on in the other conferences, but damn, it's been tough in the SEC this season. Georgia kicked my butt, LSU stole one from me late. Ole Miss kept it way to close for comfort. Think the Georgia lose sealed the deal for me. Georgia, I believe, has won the East. :?

Don't worry, you may have a diffrent partner in SEC, i feel that Saban is about to get fired, or someone on that side
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

I had to restart my OD game and I wanted to let you guys know why so you wouldn't think I was cheating anyone. Playing FSU and we go into triple OT. FSU scores but failed on their 2pt conversion attempt putting them up 68-62. When the play calling screen came back up it put me back on defense and gave them the ball again. Wasn't really sure how to handle this situation as I've never seen the game do this. I took a picture of the screen and posted it because I know this sounds like BS. You can see that it's in OT, the score is 68-62, and FSU has the ball.

Sorry if this upsets anyone, but I didn't want to quit and then have everyone think I was getting beat and just started over.

I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Weird stuff, but its all good. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

And thanks for doing the picture thing, Looks like that was a barn burner.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

iRoccafella wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Funny, I play every game, And it takes about a hour and 15 mins tops, I get anywhere from 4-10 penalties total a game. Maybe you should tell them irish fucks to stop holding. Still doesnt mean you need to run the MONEY play every time and score. I have seen the stats, Some are just redic. So you can blame CPU or whatever you want. The settings will be adjusted at end of the year, But will not go back to default at all.

So I guess you can either play more SIM, Or GTFO...
You did give me a pretty scrubbish schedule for a preseason #1 team, it only makes sense that these lesser teams get destroyed by 60% of my playbook. But I'll start kicking field goals in the red zone so i can keep the score down a bit.

Your schedule was a A+ to start the year.

Week 2 - navy (Rival)
Week 3 - Boise St - Was in Top 25 to start yr
Week 4 - Mich St (Rival) Also in top 25 to start yr
Week 5 - Michigan (Rival) - ranked #16 atm
Week 6 - TCU - Ranked 6th atm
Week 7 - Clemson - Top 25 start yr
Week 8 - Stanford (Rival) _ In top 25 to start yr
Week 9 - UConn - Won Big east last yr
Week 11 - Tennessee - SEC school
Week 12 - Boston College (rival)
Week 13 - USC (rival) _ was in top 25 to start, To bad they play 3 users, So

Dont really see how this was a SCRUBISH schedule, Was A+, they just didnt perform that way.

But next year ill make sure your get what you deserve. :D
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
iRoccafella wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Funny, I play every game, And it takes about a hour and 15 mins tops, I get anywhere from 4-10 penalties total a game. Maybe you should tell them irish fucks to stop holding. Still doesnt mean you need to run the MONEY play every time and score. I have seen the stats, Some are just redic. So you can blame CPU or whatever you want. The settings will be adjusted at end of the year, But will not go back to default at all.

So I guess you can either play more SIM, Or GTFO...
You did give me a pretty scrubbish schedule for a preseason #1 team, it only makes sense that these lesser teams get destroyed by 60% of my playbook. But I'll start kicking field goals in the red zone so i can keep the score down a bit.

Your schedule was a A+ to start the year.

Week 2 - navy (Rival)
Week 3 - Boise St - Was in Top 25 to start yr
Week 4 - Mich St (Rival) Also in top 25 to start yr
Week 5 - Michigan (Rival) - ranked #16 atm
Week 6 - TCU - Ranked 6th atm
Week 7 - Clemson - Top 25 start yr
Week 8 - Stanford (Rival) _ In top 25 to start yr
Week 9 - UConn - Won Big east last yr
Week 11 - Tennessee - SEC school
Week 12 - Boston College (rival)
Week 13 - USC (rival) _ was in top 25 to start, To bad they play 3 users, So

Dont really see how this was a SCRUBISH schedule, Was A+, they just didnt perform that way.

But next year ill make sure your get what you deserve. :D
Well a lot of them sure felt scrubby by time they got to me. :lol: I requested Boise & Navy, just didn't expect half the schedule to go cupcake on me is all.
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Week 15 is up

Everyone has a bye so this should be a real quick advance, Say 24 hrs ??

Also here is a pic from game about penalties. both teams combined for 10 total. Not unrealistic here at all.

Now on the other, The next picture still is not REAL or even close to sim.

943 passing yards, Regardless that you did a write up and cried you shoulda put up 80 and kicked 9 FG's instead, its how you are scoring, and what you are doing. Abusing the AI of the game. That is why you have redic scores. And again, I will say this 1 more time, Fix it or leave please..
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Week 15 is up

Everyone has a bye so this should be a real quick advance, Say 24 hrs ??

Also here is a pic from game about penalties. both teams combined for 10 total. Not unrealistic here at all.

Now on the other, The next picture still is not REAL or even close to sim.

943 passing yards, Regardless that you did a write up and cried you shoulda put up 80 and kicked 9 FG's instead, its how you are scoring, and what you are doing. Abusing the AI of the game. That is why you have redic scores. And again, I will say this 1 more time, Fix it or leave please..
You wound me Thabs... That insinuates that I was actually MAD that I had to kick field goals. :P That write up part was put there for strictly for you and Sam's entertainment. Almost lost actually & was behind most of the game. Kinda fun. Didn't run the score up though, like you asked. Not sure how else to win a game when an opposing team has almost 700 yds of offense themselves.

You said scoring was too much so I cut it back. Please be more specific when making your demands on how you want your league ran in the future. I actually needed the yards to win the game.

Fun fact: You were asked when this OD started was there a mercy rule:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:Im interested but have a few questions....

Do you have coaching contracts on?
Any point limit set on beating the CPU?
Any mandatory 1 user game rule per season?
Yes coach contracts are on.

No point limit vs CPU

There is only 6 of us ATM, but 2 are in acc so they will play, i'm down to play user gmz, but there isn't any set rule in place.

Playing on AA,, Recruiting is set at Heisman, 7min quarters, with some slider adjustments
May want to amend this so that it's "Sim" league. For future reference. Cut it off at 35, like NDL. I'm sure the CPU will appreciate it.

At any rate. Carry on fearless leader. I shall be at your beck and call for any additional adjustments you may need. :lol:
ImageImage[/url]
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Yea your right, there isnt any MERCY rule, But abusing the AI also isnt what we want either. Im basically to the point where OTHERS, Not me want you out. And I am begining to see their point. As i have just about had it with the endless BS you are doing.

over 80% of Atkinson's catches are TD's and not small TD's over 80 yrds a pop ?? Means you are doing something wrong here. And I wont stand for it. So either play the games SIM style or like I said leave, before I am forced to make you leave. Its that simple.
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Yea your right, there isnt any MERCY rule, But abusing the AI also isnt what we want either. Im basically to the point where OTHERS, Not me want you out. And I am begining to see their point. As i have just about had it with the endless BS you are doing.

over 80% of Atkinson's catches are TD's and not small TD's over 80 yrds a pop ?? Means you are doing something wrong here. And I wont stand for it. So either play the games SIM style or like I said leave, before I am forced to make you leave. Its that simple.
Well I don't plan on quitting, but I can't help but check the facts though. It's actually it's a lil over 50%. He's a back up. He comes in for screens & special packages mostly. He's the fastest person on my team, and probably one of the fastest in the FBS right now. So yes I'm doing something wrong by throwing 40/530 passes to one guy...? If you say so. Only throwing this much in general to keep my Coach Prestige from dropping since i effed up and promised a heisman to Rees to get him to stay.

Now if I had as many receptions as the league leader does then yes, I'd say there's a problem there, as I'd be well over probably 3 or 4k yards receiving based on the average. Atkinson doesn't even count for 20% of my offense. Pretty sure if I wanted to truly abuse the AI, i'd be putting up 100 every game well before the bitching began. That's not a really good example.
But ok boss, you win. I'll run the ball until everyone complains about me running too much and somehow abusing the AI there also. Tough crowd.

Perhaps I'll pull a you and move my HB to WR next year so it makes more sense?
ImageImage[/url]
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

iRoccafella wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Yea your right, there isnt any MERCY rule, But abusing the AI also isnt what we want either. Im basically to the point where OTHERS, Not me want you out. And I am begining to see their point. As i have just about had it with the endless BS you are doing.

Well I don't plan on quitting, but I can't help but check the facts though. It's actually it's a lil over 50%. He's a back up. He comes in for screens & special packages mostly. He's the fastest person on my team, and probably one of the fastest in the FBS right now. So yes I'm doing something wrong by throwing 40/530 passes to one guy...? If you say so. Only throwing this much in general to keep my Coach Prestige from dropping since i effed up and promised a heisman to Rees to get him to stay.

Now if I had as many receptions as the league leader does then yes, I'd say there's a problem there, as I'd be well over probably 3 or 4k yards receiving based on the average. Atkinson doesn't even count for 20% of my offense. Pretty sure if I wanted to truly abuse the AI, i'd be putting up 100 every game well before the bitching began. That's not a really good example.
But ok boss, you win. I'll run the ball until everyone complains about me running too much and somehow abusing the AI there also. Tough crowd.

I moved deAnthony Thomas back to WR when we 1st started. Go look at his career, And yea he did or did not play WR his 1st year at Oregon in real life ?? So i moved him back where I thought he deserves to play ?? But then again, I dont have any one close to the BS stats that you have put up either.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

iRoccafella wrote:

IROCK YOUR STATS ARE A JOKE IN EVERY OD YOUR IN! I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD END UP WITH EAST ROOM LOBBY BULLSHIT IN A NDLOD UNTIL I MET YOU. DO YOU HAVE NO PRIDE? ANYONE WHO HAS TO PULL THIS KINDA STUFF REALLY NEEDS TO RETHINK DO THEY REALLY WANT TO BE IN A LEAGUE? SIGNED BEEFY
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

SIRLOIN wrote:
iRoccafella wrote:

IROCK YOUR STATS ARE A JOKE IN EVERY OD YOUR IN! I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD END UP WITH EAST ROOM LOBBY BULLSHIT IN A NDLOD UNTIL I MET YOU. DO YOU HAVE NO PRIDE? ANYONE WHO HAS TO PULL THIS KINDA STUFF REALLY NEEDS TO RETHINK DO THEY REALLY WANT TO BE IN A LEAGUE? SIGNED BEEFY
I'm in 2 OD's Beefy. Tfan Smoked me in pass yards in other OD. So i'm not sure what you're talking about. Hell your Texas QB has better stats than my Army guy in the other OD. Please explain.
ImageImage[/url]
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

iRoccafella wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:
iRoccafella wrote:

I'm in 2 OD's Beefy. Tfan Smoked me in pass yards in other OD. So i'm not sure what you're talking about. Hell your Texas QB has better stats than my Army guy in the other OD. Please explain.
WELL IN 24 HOUR OD YOU HAD RETARDED STATS WITH YOUR RB (50 YARDS A CATCH FOR A WHOLE SEASON) GO BACK AND READ WHAT YOUR FELLOW LEAGUE BROTHERS THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BULLSHIT). AND I SUPPOSE YOU WANT ALL OF US TO BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR SO MUCH MORE TALENTED OR YOUR PLAYERS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS , RIGHT???
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

SIRLOIN wrote:
iRoccafella wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote: IROCK YOUR STATS ARE A JOKE IN EVERY OD YOUR IN! I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD END UP WITH EAST ROOM LOBBY BULLSHIT IN A NDLOD UNTIL I MET YOU. DO YOU HAVE NO PRIDE? ANYONE WHO HAS TO PULL THIS KINDA STUFF REALLY NEEDS TO RETHINK DO THEY REALLY WANT TO BE IN A LEAGUE? SIGNED BEEFY
WELL IN 24 HOUR OD YOU HAD RETARDED STATS WITH YOUR RB (50 YARDS A CATCH FOR A WHOLE SEASON) GO BACK AND READ WHAT YOUR FELLOW LEAGUE BROTHERS THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BULLSHIT). AND I SUPPOSE YOU WANT ALL OF US TO BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR SO MUCH MORE TALENTED OR YOUR PLAYERS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS , RIGHT???
Now that's just silly. We all have ridic rated teams. As for 24OD TFan & I got in to an Air Show this year, which he won. You and I got in to a dog fight the year before that with our two top receivers. (Which you won). Not sure what I did to piss you off in this OD last season. I'm not gonna ask you to believe anything. I'm just saying my 2 cents. I don't need to make this a popularity contest. It's a damn game & I use it to pass the time. If I play a user, I treat it like an NDL game. Who cares what I do or don't do to the computer? If the computer is retarded enough to run 2man under 90% of the game I gotta do something to entertain myself.

Now I could understand doing that kind of shit in User games. That's a legit reason to get pissed. But don't go ganging up on me about non user games. That just seems short sighted to me. Please continue to complain or threaten me if I get a user game and beat someone by 50.

Otherwise, lay some ground rules and I'll be happy to follow them. There weren't any written out so I assumed it was open game outside of user games.
ImageImage[/url]
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Florida ready to advance whenever.

For what it's worth, I also am not a fan of the ridiculous arcade game style stats either. I prefer "sim" style leagues. Whenever these types of stats get thrown out there, even though it is against the CPU, it has an effect on awards and recruiting. The more gaudy your stats, the more awards your going to win, the more the highly regarded recruits are going to want to go to your school, etc., etc. When this happens, and you know what I mean by gaudy stats, everyone has to start playing the same way in order to remain competitive for awards and recruits.

I was fixing to have the same thing happen in my OD and found myself needing to step in and make a statement regarding it. But, like iRoc has pointed out, it's not written anywhere here that this wasn't allowed. Best we can really do, in my opinion, is make a statement that this is now more of a "sim" league style OD if that's what we want and move on. No one is going to get anywhere just going back and forth except pissed off.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Welcome to Conf Champ Week!

Advance will be Sunday after I get home from work.

=============== #1 Oregon Ducks (12-0) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks will host #6 UCLA (10-2).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LOLB Hunter Davis has committed to Oregon
- (***) LE Jabari Brown has committed to Oregon

=============== #6 UCLA Bruins (10-2) ===============
Last week the Bruins were idle.
This week, the Bruins travel to Eugene to face the #1 Oregon Ducks (12-0).
In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Brandon Weatherford has committed to UCLA
- (***) ROLB Sam Myrick has committed to UCLA

=============== #8 Florida Gators (10-2) ===============
Last week the Gators were idle.
This week, the Gators are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Matt Payne has committed to Florida

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (12-0) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB Jasper Slaughter has committed to Texas
- (***) CB John Hurst has committed to Texas
- (****) WR Chris Carter has committed to Texas

=============== Auburn Tigers (7-5) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Auburn targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LOLB Hunter Davis has committed to Oregon
- (****) LG Mike Johnson has committed to Auburn

=============== #2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (12-0) ===============
Last week the Fighting Irish were idle.
This week, the Fighting Irish are idle.

=============== Virginia Tech Hokies (8-4) ===============
Last week the Hokies were idle.
This week, the Hokies are idle.

=============== #7 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-2) ===============
Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
This week, the Nittany Lions will host #11 Iowa (9-3).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RG Byron Lewis has committed to Penn State
- (***) CB Alex Jackson has committed to Penn State
- (****) HB Derek Nunez has committed to Penn State
- (***) FS Pierre Williams has committed to Penn State

Return to “Online Dynasty”