IGN 2K12 Review

This is the place for all Basketball games played in the NDL.
Kegr8er
Reactions:

IGN 2K12 Review

Post by Kegr8er »

sammy33
Reactions:

Re: IGN 2K12 Review

Post by sammy33 »

I was going to wait for the lockout to be lifted. Got to see the game in action today with a bud who got it early. Not sure I can even wait until Tuesday to get it now. Game is easily better than the last. Online Association has me foaming at the mouth.
S-D-S-U! SDSU Aztecs FIGHT!!!

Talented
Reactions:

Post by Talented »

I don't know how they do it, but it gets better every year. They did change how you call plays though...its no longer with the d-pad, but with L1. Even calling for pick and rolls is done with the L1 button. Gonna take some getting use to, but other than that another solid effort by 2k.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

the game is very different, everyone needs to be aware of that. i mean you can still pick up and play, but most of how you do things has been slightly tweaked and they really emphasize getting open looks and defensively getting a hand in guys faces on shots.

i am still not 100% used to it, honestly didn't like it the first 10 games i played but i'm starting to get the hang of it and raelized that it was simply me sucking that i wasn't enjoying it cause the game is again an amazing product. just gotta learn the little tricks. can't bury jumpers in guys faces like you could in the past.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

DRiccio21 wrote:the game is very different, everyone needs to be aware of that. i mean you can still pick up and play, but most of how you do things has been slightly tweaked and they really emphasize getting open looks and defensively getting a hand in guys faces on shots.

i am still not 100% used to it, honestly didn't like it the first 10 games i played but i'm starting to get the hang of it and raelized that it was simply me sucking that i wasn't enjoying it cause the game is again an amazing product. just gotta learn the little tricks. can't bury jumpers in guys faces like you could in the past.

So this year AJ won't hit that damn three pointer in the corner and beat me

Damn that one hurt :(

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

I may rent this just to see how it is.

I am looking forward to MLB 12 and Euro CUP 12

then by then its NCAA 13 (aka best at not improving on shit 13)
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

DRiccio21 wrote:the game is very different, everyone needs to be aware of that. i mean you can still pick up and play, but most of how you do things has been slightly tweaked and they really emphasize getting open looks and defensively getting a hand in guys faces on shots.

I'm loving this game already :D

Return to “Basketball”