****Season 23 Draft Order W/ Final Picks****

Uuaww
Reactions:

Re: ****Season 23 Draft Order****

Post by Uuaww »

shel311 wrote:

And by the way, holy moly, did Jsence and Niddler ever go off the deep end last night.

WOW, that was absolutely amazing watching them lose their cool like that. :lol:
what happened?
brett11253
Reactions:

Post by brett11253 »

jsence was getting mad at those zombie kids
AIM: brett11253
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Uuaww wrote:
shel311 wrote:

And by the way, holy moly, did Jsence and Niddler ever go off the deep end last night.

what happened?
Couple of randoms entered the draft chat and ruined it by hittnig reply as fast as they can, sending messages over and over.

Jsence and NIddler just flipped their shit.

I know they can come in and defend themselves, but I don't see how they can't admit that they absolute lost it beyond anything that resembled being remotely reasonable. :lol:
yougoogelizer
Reactions:

Post by yougoogelizer »

I thought the crazier part was that by the end of the draft everyone was being cool about it, including Niddler.
PSN: yougoogelizer
AIM: chriscmacx

Season 22: Oregon Ducks 6-7
Season 23: FIU Panthers 3-9

dealer4014
Reactions:

Post by dealer4014 »

Cnasty wrote:
dealer4014 wrote:a thanks to these 7 coaches for not picking Miami :D
1.nole4real - Oregon
2. Daw1git - Florida
3. Steamrollr22 - Stanford
4. doc1424 - Pittsburgh
5. Hoos - Oklahoma
6. seeitsaveit13 - Ohio State
7. plasma - Florida State
And me sucking so bad for you to have them.

Glad it finally worked out, live it up!!!
lol, good point sorry that i left you out :D

me to!
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

N worries but I think in the future maybe get rid of the day one and day two title. I know it's been one day for a while but new commish with a busy schedule and a new born figured it was split into two days.

So what's midd Tenn state all about? :lol:
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

shel311 wrote: I know they can come in and defend themselves, but I don't see how they can't admit that they absolute lost it beyond anything that resembled being remotely reasonable. :lol:
HAHAHAH
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

packsyD22 wrote:N worries but I think in the future maybe get rid of the day one and day two title. I know it's been one day for a while but new commish with a busy schedule and a new born figured it was split into two days.

are you saying you missed the draft because you thought it was actually on 2 seperate days?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ajalves wrote:
packsyD22 wrote:N worries but I think in the future maybe get rid of the day one and day two title. I know it's been one day for a while but new commish with a busy schedule and a new born figured it was split into two days.

are you saying you missed the draft because you thought it was actually on 2 seperate days?
you tell him shel
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

shel311 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:
shel311 wrote:

what happened?
Couple of randoms entered the draft chat and ruined it by hittnig reply as fast as they can, sending messages over and over.

I know they can come in and defend themselves, but I don't see how they can't admit that they absolute lost it beyond anything that resembled being remotely reasonable. :lol:
they were convinced all these dudes were in the league. i left the chat open afterwards by accident and 2 zombies and "jason" remained and "jason" wanted to be their friends. Def 3 randoms.
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

ajalves wrote:

Yes that is what I am saying. You can say what you will I do not care about the team I got what so ever, just putting day one and day two makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Edit: and Aja I loomed when you were in charge and it doesn't say any day one and day two. Keeping in mind that we all know I lack a lot Of common sense but a newbie may get confused and not show. Just saying there is no sense in putting a day one and day two. Honestly I was shocked the draft was broken what I thought was going to be two days cause it hadn't been in so long.
Last edited by packsyD22 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

packsyD22 wrote:
ajalves wrote:

Yes that is what I am saying. You can say what you will I do not care about the team I got what so ever, just putting day one and day two makes absolutely ZERO sense.

ok. i hear you. However, on the flip side, if it actually were going to be over 2 days, wouldnt you think Buckeye would have made a big deal publicly about it?

Not trying to start anything, just saying
Harder
Reactions:

Post by Harder »

I don't know what happened in the draft room but Niddler kept texting me saying it was me fucking around but I had no clue what was going on. He then would say ok and then 10 minutes later would accuse me again. He kept threatening me with the virus. I was so confused because I was at practice with Jeff.... oh Niddler...
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

apparently i got herpes. damn
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Harder wrote:I don't know what happened in the draft room but Niddler kept texting me saying it was me fucking around but I had no clue what was going on. He then would say ok and then 10 minutes later would accuse me again. He kept threatening me with the virus. I was so confused because I was at practice with Jeff.... oh Niddler...
What was with accusing you, Peay, and Biffy?

Jsence, why were these guys all being accused?
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

nick wrote:
shel311 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:
shel311 wrote:

what happened?

they were convinced all these dudes were in the league. i left the chat open afterwards by accident and 2 zombies and "jason" remained and "jason" wanted to be their friends. Def 3 randoms.

They knew two details that nobody would have known outside of the league. They weren't randoms.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

man...i love a good conspiracy... anyone have a chat log i can read?
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

I was entertained! Never has anyone used the work cunts more than jsense did. Had me LMAO! :lol:
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I have an alibi. I was on FIFA with AJ and Mike.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

shel311 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:
shel311 wrote:

what happened?

Shel, what you do not realize is that jsence and I were doing it on purpose to keep them in the room. It is like tracing a call and you have to keep the user on the phone to get a trace of where the call is coming from. We needed them in the room to track their IP address and see where it was coming from.

I will admit, when it first started to happen, I was pissed, but then jsence hit me up on AIM and we discussed messing with them to keep them on to get an ip trace completed and see who these two jackholes were!

But in all honesty, it made it hard to follow a few picks there for a while when they were hitting enter as fast as they could. Some people, like nick, could have taken a different team as he posted, he thought Purdue and someone else was picked before he went.

Personally, I thought it was annoying and not funny in any way.
Last edited by The_Niddler on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Season 23”