To the first 21 people in draft...

ICE
Reactions:

To the first 21 people in draft...

Post by ICE »

I never thought that I'd actually be doing this, but... I'm making an appeal to you to let BYU fall. I'm not going to tell you that I am a lifelong fan, however I am a converted fan. I live about 1.5 hours away from Provo (only member of NDL:U) and as stated in the previous thread... viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20299 , I have been spending a lot of time at BYU. I coached at their football camps this summer, went down several times during spring ball and have gotten to know all the coaches except Coach Mendenhall (Head Coach). My friend, who coaches down there, is still trying to get me on as a GA and has promised me and interview after the season is over. Needless to say, I'm going to be spending as much time as I can down in Provo. The player on the avatar is the back up QB (should be starting and had a lot better spring, but even EA gives him the shaft), Riley Nelson. I coached Riley his Junior and Senior year in high school at Logan High School in Logan, Utah. His senior season he had 84 total TD's passing and running and led us to a state championship. I have always drafted and have never made an appeal like this because I never planned on staying at any school, however I would greatly appreciate the chance to dynasty BYU. If you could let them slide to pick 22, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
nick
Reactions:

Re: To the first 21 people in draft...

Post by nick »

I hope someone takes BYU now. You're picking where you're picking, don't have guys feeling bad infront of you for taking a team they want.

edit: i fixed this cause i said something without proof but here

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11057

you had 2nd pick, why didn't you take BYU then? ... but now you're making some plea lol
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

unlike the dick move posted before....you got my vote.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

you know what Ice, I won't draft BYU. Enjoy
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

nick wrote:I hope someone takes BYU now. You're picking where you're picking, don't have guys feeling bad infront of you for taking a team they want.

edit: i fixed this cause i said something without proof but here

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11057

you had 2nd pick, why didn't you take BYU then? ... but now you're making some plea lol
Ok, first off... if someone takes them... they take them, not much I can do. As for not taking them with the #2 pick, as I said in both of my posts, I haven't always been a BYU fan. This spring, as stated in my post, and this summer, as stated in my post, I was invited down to BYU and have spent a lot of time down there. Now there is a possibility of me working and going to school there, back when I had the number 2 pick, I hadn't spent time in Provo and there was no chance of me working or going to school there. Again if someone wants them, take them, but I would greatly appreciate it if they didn't.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

No prob here. you got em IMO.

pretty cool little history there.

Colorado State has CB that was our top player in 2009 (Barnard Blake #23) I would like to see him do well in real life. EA as usual prob will not have a clue.

k
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

i made the same plea to others for Tulane at 85.
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

Uuaww wrote:i made the same plea to others for Tulane at 85.

Lol
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i have no issue with expressing your desire for something like this.

however, you better keep them every season or its kind of a slap in the face of all the guys who let them drop
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

nick wrote:you know what Ice, I won't draft BYU. Enjoy

Nice move nick. I take back my above post. Was a little harsh on my part perhaps I need some of your reefer madness to chill out.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

DRiccio21 wrote: however, you better keep them every season or its kind of a slap in the face of all the guys who let them drop
What are you trying to say!?!!?? :lol:
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

DRiccio21 wrote:i have no issue with expressing your desire for something like this.

however, you better keep them every season or its kind of a slap in the face of all the guys who let them drop
I remember my first (and so far only draft before tonight) on season 9 I believe. I was on the fence between UCONN and Tulane. You picked right after me and asked me to leave you UCONN, I obliged and so created two dynasties... I never drafted Tulane my first season back (was one of the last teams, was given them) but I played the full season with them and got to keep them. Lost them last season by 3 points or so... If only I didnt' go 0-12 for the 2nd time in 3 seasons... or if I voted in polls... or ...
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

In an NDL first, I'm drafting Tulane and BYU with my pick.

I'm moving both schools to Amarillo and combining them to create the Amarillo University Straits. This super school will play in the Big 12 starting in 2012.

Read it and weep boys. Better luck next season.
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

You cant draft a mormon school and a school from new orleans. That is just pure craziness. Come on Joe.
ImageImage
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

LGF wrote:You cant draft a mormon school and a school from new orleans. That is just pure craziness. Come on Joe.
Theres mormons in New Orleans, remember that season of the real world where that one girl was mormon AND a virgin.
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

Uuaww wrote:
LGF wrote:You cant draft a mormon school and a school from new orleans. That is just pure craziness. Come on Joe.
Theres mormons in New Orleans, remember that season of the real world where that one girl was mormon AND a virgin.
That is also a TV show. Im pretty sure only a couple of cities are worse than New Orleans for Mormons.

Either way you look at it, Imsure Davies is partying it up wherever he is.
ImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

texasfan4444 wrote:

Nice move nick. I take back my above post. Was a little harsh on my part perhaps I need some of your reefer madness to chill out.
:lol: i pick after him
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

ICE wrote:I never thought that I'd actually be doing this, but...
Yea, ok.

The guy that IMs every single person that is above him in the draft when he is in the top 10 asking "who are you picking?" 50 times a day. :roll:

:P
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

nick wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:

:lol: i pick after him
You're kind of a dick sometimes Nick, but I have to admit this was pretty damned funny.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:
ICE wrote:I never thought that I'd actually be doing this, but...
Yea, ok.

The guy that IMs every single person that is above him in the draft when he is in the top 10 asking "who are you picking?" 50 times a day. :roll:

:P
Point Corey.

Return to “Season 22”