Penguins OD 12

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

OracleHCR
Reactions:

Re: Penguins OD 12

Post by OracleHCR »

They still have to play the SEC Championship so it could still happen and I've seen it happen a lot in OD's. Of course we still have to win our Conference Championships.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

OracleHCR wrote:They still have to play the SEC Championship so it could still happen and I've seen it happen a lot in OD's. Of course we still have to win our Conference Championships.
You are on a roll. I'm throwing 3-4 picks a game so I'm not sure I can get over that hump ins champ game.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I could not get in touch with kdog today, so I'll give him till Tuesday evening. We will advance on Tuesday though.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We did advance, and with only one game this week, (USF vs Cuse) We will advance by Thursday night at the latest, perhaps sooner if you all can get your recruiting done quickly as the game will be played late tonight.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

fsupenguin wrote:We did advance, and with only one game this week, (USF vs Cuse) We will advance by Thursday night at the latest, perhaps sooner if you all can get your recruiting done quickly as the game will be played late tonight.
dont wait for me on recruiting.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

On to the conference championship games! USF survived a shootout with Cuse and has likely locked up a spot in the championship game. So now it is up to LSU, Nebraska, and Clemson to see who we will face. Hopefully LSU stumbles and we will have a user game in the end. So with only two games to be played I would love to advance to bowls no later than Friday evening.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

I'm going out of town all day so I won't be able to play until tomorrow evening. I'll get my game in before it is time to advance though.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Clemson outscores Wisconsin 28 -10 in the 4th quarter including a 102 yard Kick off return and a 73 yard fumble return to blow this game wide open.

Heisman winner Cole Stoudt goes 23-31 510 6 TDs and no TOs in his best game of the year.

Clemson will need to regroup losing our QB and #1 WR and 2 of 4 starting linemen and 4 starters on D.

Lets get the offseason underway bitches.....
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Yes, we are of course now in bowls, great to see so many already played. And guys check out LSU's QB's. Just unreal, all are highly rated, and all have 90+ speed.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

fsupenguin wrote:Yes, we are of course now in bowls, great to see so many already played. And guys check out LSU's QB's. Just unreal, all are highly rated, and all have 90+ speed.

Ouch. GL in the bcs game.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

fsupenguin wrote: And guys check out LSU's QB's. Just unreal, all are highly rated, and all have 90+ speed.
I guess LSU got the EA love in this years version. Every dynasty I'm in they are good. It doesn't matter if they are cpu or human controlled.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

USF won the championship, everyone stayed at there respective schools, and we are now at players leaving. Decent chance we advance to recruiting tonight even with me being able to reach most of you already.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We moved to week 1 of offseason recruiting last night, week 2 will come around 11 tonight, unless everyone gets done before then.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We did advance tonight, and we will advance again on Tuesday night around 11pm.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We have advanced, next advance will be Wednesday night around 11.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

People finished early, so we advanced early. Next planned advance will be Thursday evening, but I'll check it again tonight just in case.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Advanced, we will move to position changes Friday night, likely when the ultimate fighter episode is over.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Position changes are up! I would like to move to player cuts tomorrow evening, but I am willing to wait a little longer being such an important stage.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

FML i may want to take our rematch off the table. With USF having hte #2 recruiting class and my 3* JUCO QB being my highest rated offensive skill position player at a 79 OVR. Im going to be in trouble. My top 3 OVR players in order are:

K SR 87 OVR
DT SR 87 OVR
DT SR 83 OVR

FML!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Week 1 is open! No user games, we will advance by Tuesday evening at the latest, but I would be happy to do so sooner if you guys get the games played.

Return to “Online Dynasty”