MLB show 11

This is the place for all Baseball games played in the NDL.
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Re: MLB show 11

Post by jeffdaddy »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Ok like I said yesterday, I set the league up for 8 players now we have 2 more so if Baker n Sammy get back to me we will set it up for 10 otherwise we are gonna roll with 8. Id like to get this thing going by Friday. So as of today Friday @ 3pm est is the deadline. Thank you
Is there any secret on finding the invite online?
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Ok like I said yesterday, I set the league up for 8 players now we have 2 more so if Baker n Sammy get back to me we will set it up for 10 otherwise we are gonna roll with 8. Id like to get this thing going by Friday. So as of today Friday @ 3pm est is the deadline. Thank you
I will login tonight, last night was an all family no console gaming night, lol.

Please, if anyone in the league could get an online game in with me, that would be outstanding. I have a feeling I might go 2-43, but look forward to the game. What kind of pitching rules will there be?
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

I'm in..I'll accept your FR tonight...

I'll be on in like an hour to play if anyone wants to.

AIM: bcbaker3172A
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Ok everyone we have our 10, i have invites sent out, Sorry to those that already joined the one, Had remake it due to the extra 2 that joined, Once everyone joins we can start this.

Also I will make a post in the Pitching rotation section where everyone will need to post there 3 man Rotation in.

This means, every 3 game series u have to use each one of these guys once,
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

lets go guys, Tryn to start after i get home tonight around 11 pm est, I have Rotation sectin also set up for u all to post those
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

I should be home around 6 PST today, will accept invite. Can you go online to accept invites?
ImageImage

Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

I'll accept your invite tonight. I'm not sure I'll be able to start playing games until tues night or Wednesday of next week. I'm out of town for work till then. I have my game with me and tried to play lobby games but couldn't connect to a couple of randoms. Maybe just a bad night for servers or a shitty hotel connection...I'll try again tonight.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Baker wrote:I'll accept your invite tonight. I'm not sure I'll be able to start playing games until tues night or Wednesday of next week. I'm out of town for work till then. I have my game with me and tried to play lobby games but couldn't connect to a couple of randoms. Maybe just a bad night for servers or a shitty hotel connection...I'll try again tonight.

Just waitin on u to join. And everyone to fill out there Pitching Rotation, N then we can roll
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
Baker wrote:I'll accept your invite tonight. I'm not sure I'll be able to start playing games until tues night or Wednesday of next week. I'm out of town for work till then. I have my game with me and tried to play lobby games but couldn't connect to a couple of randoms. Maybe just a bad night for servers or a shitty hotel connection...I'll try again tonight.

Just waitin on u to join. And everyone to fill out there Pitching Rotation, N then we can roll
What rosters are you using? I have a roster that I am going to use for my franchise that is ALL minors and MLB players. Not sure if you need that or not. If anyone else is interested in those rosters they are titled O.S.F.M. Full Minors, owner is Knight165 there was an update file last night too. The rosters are from Operation Sports and they are super legit rosters.
ImageImage

SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

cougnix wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

What rosters are you using? I have a roster that I am going to use for my franchise that is ALL minors and MLB players. Not sure if you need that or not. If anyone else is interested in those rosters they are titled O.S.F.M. Full Minors, owner is Knight165 there was an update file last night too. The rosters are from Operation Sports and they are super legit rosters.
Wait so someone went in and renamed all the minor league players and did their stats or just their names.... OR is it like NCAA where each player is modeled after someone just not the right name?
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

SuddenBlues wrote:
cougnix wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

Wait so someone went in and renamed all the minor league players and did their stats or just their names.... OR is it like NCAA where each player is modeled after someone just not the right name?

They had like 44 guys working on all the players names and likeness. They are legit too. I checked the Mariners. Rosters and starting lineups. Obviously some of the minors teams will be a little different and need changes later because of cuts, moves etc. But they changed everything...
ImageImage

jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

WOW! thats just sick!
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

cougnix wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

the game actually updates the rosters as the season goes along, so if someone gets hurts every monday the rosters are updated. And so if they do get hurt cut etc, they will make that move the following Monday
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Hey Cougnix I downloaded the rosters of Knight165 but he had a updated version already so I got that and I didnt feel the minor league roster was that accurate. I follow minor league baseball here and there and there was a whole bunch of people missing from the rosters. I saw that they had all the injuries on there still with dusch not on the starting rotation. Maybe I need to download the other one but how have you felt how accurate the rosters have been?
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

SuddenBlues wrote:Hey Cougnix I downloaded the rosters of Knight165 but he had a updated version already so I got that and I didnt feel the minor league roster was that accurate. I follow minor league baseball here and there and there was a whole bunch of people missing from the rosters. I saw that they had all the injuries on there still with dusch not on the starting rotation. Maybe I need to download the other one but how have you felt how accurate the rosters have been?
In the thread at Operation Sports they mention that you have to remember that not all the transactions have taken place and there will be updates. They also had something about taking control of all the teams to manage the rosters. I messed with the Mariners only a little bit and haven't checked the total accuracy. But a few players here or there is better than nothing IMO...
ImageImage

SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

cougnix wrote:
SuddenBlues wrote:Hey Cougnix I downloaded the rosters of Knight165 but he had a updated version already so I got that and I didnt feel the minor league roster was that accurate. I follow minor league baseball here and there and there was a whole bunch of people missing from the rosters. I saw that they had all the injuries on there still with dusch not on the starting rotation. Maybe I need to download the other one but how have you felt how accurate the rosters have been?
In the thread at Operation Sports they mention that you have to remember that not all the transactions have taken place and there will be updates. They also had something about taking control of all the teams to manage the rosters. I messed with the Mariners only a little bit and haven't checked the total accuracy. But a few players here or there is better than nothing IMO...
I found a lot of players on the single A roster check that out... bryce harper and other players like that! But now that I found that out I am happy with them I knew I had to look into it more. Nice find though, thanks!

Return to “Baseball”