Do you bench Adrian Peterson?

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
Bernie32
Reactions:

Do you bench Adrian Peterson?

Post by Bernie32 »

Ok, so my primary FF league already looking at next week...

I can only start 2...

Michael Turner @CAR
Peyton Hillis @BUF
Adrian Peterson home vs NYG

matchups are really good for Hillis and Turner on paper, both defenses in bottom 5 in terms of fantasy points allowed to RB's while Giants are a Top 10.
Last edited by Bernie32 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Do you bench AP?

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

which one is AP?

The only guy I'd put before "All Day" is Hillis
Bernie32
Reactions:

Re: Do you bench Adrian Peterson?

Post by Bernie32 »

anyone else with an opinion?
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Post by JohnnyP »

well AP looked really well last week, with frazier leading the way he wants to run and run and run some more. I would most def play hillis. Very tough call though. I want to say the Jags ran all over the Giants. I might play it safe and go with turner, though, I do not think you will go wrong with either or
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i would never sit AP
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

it's amazing to me in a football video game league how no one knows the nickname for one of the most talented players in the NFL
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:it's amazing to me in a football video game league how no one knows the nickname for one of the most talented players in the NFL
VVV... you do realize that normal people don't try to act cool by calling people by nicknames. only people like you. you get some sick satisfaction out of dropping a nickname to a team or a player mid sentence as if that makes you knowledgable about the subject.

AP are his initials. i think that suffices. i dont think 1 person who read this thread didn't know who he was talking about by reading just the initials.

its amazing to me that in 20+ years of existance you haven't realized what an annoying person you are.
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

i don't do it to act cool or sound more intelligent, but calling him by the wrong nickname just makes you look uninformed.

People in a college football video game league should know one of the most prominent players to ever be used in the NDL's nickname, or just call him by his full name if you don't care to find out.

You should realize by now in the 4+ years i've been in this league how little i care about your opinion of me, but I'm glad I still have the ability to get under your skin
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:i don't do it to act cool or sound more intelligent, but calling him by the wrong nickname just makes you look uninformed.

People in a college football video game league should know one of the most prominent players to ever be used in the NDL's nickname, or just call him by his full name if you don't care to find out.

You should realize by now in the 4+ years i've been in this league how little i care about your opinion of me, but I'm glad I still have the ability to get under your skin
if you didn't think it made you sound cool or more intelligent you wouldn't have made reference to it twice in one thread.

and you shouldn't care what my opinion is of you, you should just be yourself. i'm just informing you, for you own benefit, that you're extremely annoying.

you really are telling us that we should call him by his full name if we don't know his real nickname? i mean come on man, how can you not realize how ridiculous you are?
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Bernie I was thinking about your situation... You have to start Hillis against the Bills. I mean you just cant sit him. Then I was looking at the two teams that they are playing and the talent and I dont see how you go without AP he was your number 1 pick. Turner is good and he should have 100+ yards and a td and I think AP could get like 80 yards but i think he will score twice.

Tough call though but honestly it doesnt matter who you start because all three would have good weeks. THey are to good not to.

Let know what you decided!
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

DRiccio21 wrote:if you didn't think it made you sound cool or more intelligent you wouldn't have made reference to it twice in one thread.

and you shouldn't care what my opinion is of you, you should just be yourself. i'm just informing you, for you own benefit, that you're extremely annoying.

you really are telling us that we should call him by his full name if we don't know his real nickname? i mean come on man, how can you not realize how ridiculous you are?
i realize i'm ridiculous, but i don't think it's too much to ask for this type of group to know that info because that's what this whole thing is about. Maybe I expect too much...
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

JohnnyP
Reactions:

Post by JohnnyP »

actually i would play turner because they are going to up ahead by alot and are going to run the ball out
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Post by JohnnyP »

Jason Snelling is out this week also
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

I know his nickname is All Day.. AP is easier to type and I have heard that used too... and you were being an ass when you saw the three choices that no one else has the initials of AP. Weren't you the one in your HBK thread a while back that said acroynms are the future of the internet so get used to it or some cockamamie shit like that.

And to prove to you, here is a post I made in my other league after opening night when ADRIAN PETERSON had an off-night when my opponent had him in that league. Circled my name and date for you.

I usually let things slide and just edited the title. But you come off as a pompous snob, which wouldn't be so bad, but you are actually incorrect half the freaking time. You come off spouting shit like we're uninformed and last time I asked a question, rather than just make your opinion stated you had to throw a smart-ass comment as well. It was Benson for Nicks. And Nicks ends up averaging 13.4 a start 4th in the NFL as a WR while Benson is 18th ranked RB. Like I said wrong about half the time. Or according to your blog, 60% or so. But you are the only one counting. Now do me a favor, when I ask a question next time, let the grown ups talk and stay out of it.

And sudden right now, as of now I am going with Hillis and Turner. But it's agonizing. It's a keeper league and I have had ADRIAN PETERSON since day 1 and have never benched him. And it's against an arch-rival that I lost a Super Bowl to and knocked me out of the playoffs another time. So it's bugging the shit out of me.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

awesome
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:it's amazing to me in a football video game league how no one knows the nickname for one of the most talented players in the NFL
It's amazing to me that you bring this up every single time Peterson's name is mentioned on these boards.

Every single time.

Your obvious obsession with pretending you know more than all of us is hilarious.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Bernie32 wrote:I usually let things slide and just edited the title. But you come off as a pompous snob, which wouldn't be so bad, but you are actually incorrect half the freaking time. You come off spouting shit like we're uninformed and last time I asked a question, rather than just make your opinion stated you had to throw a smart-ass comment as well. It was Benson for Nicks. And Nicks ends up averaging 13.4 a start 4th in the NFL as a WR while Benson is 18th ranked RB. Like I said wrong about half the time. Or according to your blog, 60% or so. But you are the only one counting. Now do me a favor, when I ask a question next time, let the grown ups talk and stay out of it.
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

shel311 wrote:
It's amazing to me that you bring this up every single time Peterson's name is mentioned on these boards.

Every single time.

Your obvious obsession with pretending you know more than all of us is hilarious.
so you (and others) just intentionally post the wrong stuff then? I figured everyone knew this and if you remember me posting about it then why not say the right thing?

And Bernie i'd love to hit 60% (although I'm certainly not that good), that'd be great, but take all the shots you want when nobody else keeps track of anything like I do and I'd love to see others in here doing that same sort of thing. I get things wrong, but hilarious comment about letting the grown-ups talk. The only thing you can do that I can't is probably rent a car, so congrats on that. I guess when you're old enough to rent a car that's the best kind of put-down you can think of :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:so you (and others) just intentionally post the wrong stuff then? I figured everyone knew this and if you remember me posting about it then why not say the right thing?:
It is baffling to me how you continue to just not get it even though Dave and Bernie were pretty specific.

The fact that you think we intentionally post stuff wrong is laughable. Actually the fact that u think it's wrong is laughable as well. Judging from his post, Bernie seemingly doesn't care about what u think so why would u even feel the need to ask that question? Did u really think there was a chance, any chance, that Bernie said "AP" just to see ur reaction? Your lack of self awareness is amazing.

And the reason why we don't say the "right thing" to appease u is because we don't give a fuck what u think. I though that was made painfully obvious in this thread already. But u asking that question tells me unjust oblivious to what's really going on, again with the lack of self awareness.

It's just baffling, it really is.

Return to “Fantasy Sports”