#9 Heisman Watch. Sept. 3rd

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
Ank
Reactions:

#9 Heisman Watch. Sept. 3rd

Post by Ank »

Image QB--Kyle Padron

Kyle has SMU at 5-6 and 3rd in Conf. USA's west division with just 1 game remaining, although its hard to put a player from a 5-6 team on the watch I just had to. Padron has completed 129 passes on the season for over 2,800 yards...add in his 22 touchdowns (which is 4th in the NDL) and that is a pretty solid season for Coach Justgiver down in Dallas Tx. Kyle's QB rating isn't quite where he would like it to be at just 163.6, but he a student of the game and only a Soph.
Padron's best game of the season came against the Thundering Herd of Marshall, Kyle completed 22 of 30 passes for 537 yards and 6 touchdowns in the win for SMU.
It might be pre-mature of me to add Kyle Padron to my list just yet...but this might just be a warning to the rest of the conference on things to come for the Mustangs future.

Hometown: Southlake, Texas
Highschool: Southlake Carroll
Position Quarterback
Height / Weight: 6-4 / 210
Experience: Soph. - 1L

High School Highlights:
Threw for 1,550 yards and 18 TDs with only three interceptions in 2008... Completed 129-of-193 pass attempts... Also rushed for 297 yards and six scores as a senior. Padron only started his Senior season at SL Carroll as he set behind such names as:
Chase Daniel, Greg McElroy, and Riley Dodge. Many say with the system he stepped into at SMU under June Jones that the sky is the limit for the young sophmore. We will see.
RanDawg
Reactions:

Re: #9 Heisman Watch. Sept. 3rd

Post by RanDawg »

LOVE TO THE C-USA . . . GO 'STANGS!!!

Return to “NDL:ESPN”