Underdogs OD

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

UCWeiser
Reactions:

Re: Underdogs OD

Post by UCWeiser »

OK. I guess I am extending this to Wed...for now.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

I have been seeing some people say that the server might be up sometime tomorrow. I am heading out of town tomorrow and will not have my ps3 with me. If the server does get back up, I will let people get things done until Friday night. If the server does get up, could you all try to make sure that those that are in the dynasty that aren't very active on the boards know that they are back up.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

So it appears that things are getting back up and running. If anyone does get signed on, please check and see if we can access the OD. I won't be able to check until later tonight. If everyone is able to get back on, I would like to try and advance Wed night. Let me know if anyone has issues with getting on and stuff.
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Sweet, glad it is finally back. I'm heading out for some errands now but I'll hop on this afternoon and do my stuff. I'll let you know how it goes if no one else has by then.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

I found out that we can get on to the OD. So we just need people to get back in to the groove of things.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

Was playing my game last night and got kicked, will try again later this evening to get it complete.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

We have advanced to week 12. No user games. Next advance is Friday night.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

I think some people are still trying to get back in to the swing of playing again so I will wait another day or two.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

UCWeiser wrote:I think some people are still trying to get back in to the swing of playing again so I will wait another day or two.
I couldn't log in the other day and didn't have time to get in yesterday.
Scratch that. I logged on and did some recruiting and it wouldn't upload to the server and I couldn't log back in. Then I didn't have time yesterday.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

Not a problem. There were some others that don't restart that needed to for the same reason.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

We will be advancing tonight and I am looking to get us back on to a MWF schedule... assuming we can avoid any network issues.

At this time, I don't know if we will have enough time to get another season in. I will have to see how much time is left when this season is over. There are only 5-6 of us that are even active. Maybe once I see that those that are active are done, we can advance sooner. I don't want to force 24 hours, but if I notice that everyone is done, I could advance us sooner than 48 hours. Just an idea...we will see. Just a reminder, those of you that do not use all of your recruiting time, please still select ready to advance. It will help me know that you are done.
OutRage
Reactions:

Post by OutRage »

I won't be playing NCAA Football until the next one comes out. Thanks for letting me play in this dynasty, it was fun!
Season 24 UNLV- New Orleans Bowl Champ
Season 25 Miami- Champs Sports Bowl Champ
Season 26 SMU- Hawaii Bowl Champ
Best way to reach me is thru the Playstation network: x-_OutRage_-x
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Weiser, I'm heading out on a business trip tomorrow morning and won't be back until Friday night. I'll try to set myself on auto before I leave but I just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be around for a few days.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

I've been swamped with my son's baseball lately and haven't had much extra time to get mine done. I like to play a game or 2 when I can, so please don't boot me if I'm not getting it done....also don't wait on me if you're ready to advance.

Thanks
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

thedonkeysho wrote:I've been swamped with my son's baseball lately and haven't had much extra time to get mine done. I like to play a game or 2 when I can, so please don't boot me if I'm not getting it done....also don't wait on me if you're ready to advance.

Thanks

If you only play one, Akron vs Ohio.....
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

buckeye76 wrote:
thedonkeysho wrote:I've been swamped with my son's baseball lately and haven't had much extra time to get mine done. I like to play a game or 2 when I can, so please don't boot me if I'm not getting it done....also don't wait on me if you're ready to advance.

Thanks

If you only play one, Akron vs Ohio.....
Oh we gonna make that shit happen fo sho.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

We have advanced, next advance will be Friday night. No user games.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

Sorry for the delay guys. Between craziness at work and the holiday, I forgot. We have advanced. There are no user games and I think only 1 game for any of the active players. Everyone else has a bye. Would like to advance by Wed night. Again, if you don't use all recruiting time, please select that you are ready to advance.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

We have advanced to week 15. The only person with a game to play is lazydayz (Wyoming). I would like to advance to Conf championships by Monday night. I will go sooner if everyone is done.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

dont worry about me on recruiting, Im done with the recruiting.

Return to “Online Dynasty”