NDL:L - Playoffs

A fast-paced NCAA league for those in the NDL looking to get some extra games in.

Moderator: ReignOnU

ReignOnU
Reactions:

NDL:L - Playoffs

Post by ReignOnU »

The playoffs are now up and unlocked. The top team in the bracket is the home team. The correct home and away is listed on League Daddy. The seeds were determined AFTER the AUTOMATIC sims and BEFORE the COIN FLIP sims. This was the best representation of the quality of teams. (waiting for someone to tell me about a 9-3 11 seed v. a 8-4 6 seed. :mrgreen: )

Sweet 16 Deadline - Thursday, 4/1 (PM)
Elite 8 Deadline - Tuesday, 4/6 (AM)
Final 4 Deadline - Saturday, 4/10 (AM)
Championship Deadline - Friday, 4/16 (AM)

NEW SEASON BEGINS - Weekend of 4/17-4/18

If the games move faster, I can fill them in and keep it rolling. I'd love to start pushing these dates up and get the season wrapped up as quickly as possible. That's all up to everyone else's commitment to playing!

For the playoff games - PLEASE MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST LIKE THE NDL - with the team matchups. This will be MUCH easier to track!
PSN: ReignOnU
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: NDL:L - Playoffs

Post by ChampDizzle »

I think you mean the bottom team is home team...no way Iowa is at home vs Purdue
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Good catch... just noticed that. The right side of the bracket is flip-flopped. Just pay attention to the game as it's put into League Daddy. That part is correct for sure! Thanks Champ!
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

In the west, why do both 11-1 teams get same half of bracket ? Shouldn't one of them be in bot half ?
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

dammit we simmed these the day I got off early and had time to play, no way I wouldn't have made the playoffs otherwise..........damn I hate sims lol Oh well the store opening is over so schedule is opening back up to play but its to late lol
tig5165
Reactions:

Post by tig5165 »

is anyone else having the problem with LD when you go to the NDL L it says the following:

This league has been disabled. Please contact the league commissioner(s), ReignOnU, for details.

To renew the subscription for this league click here.
Most nights from 6-8 pm eastern I can run
AIM: tig5165 (sometimes people say that can't see me on AIM if so just email me as it goes right to my phone)
PSN tag: tiger5165
masstiger5165@yahoo.com
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

tig5165 wrote:is anyone else having the problem with LD when you go to the NDL L it says the following:

This league has been disabled. Please contact the league commissioner(s), ReignOnU, for details.

To renew the subscription for this league click here.
it probably wasn't renewed as of yet
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

It was waiting for the payment to go through... it's up now.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:In the west, why do both 11-1 teams get same half of bracket ? Shouldn't one of them be in bot half ?
I addressed this in the 1st post.

"The seeds were determined AFTER the AUTOMATIC sims and BEFORE the COIN FLIP sims. This was the best representation of the quality of teams. (waiting for someone to tell me about a 9-3 11 seed v. a 8-4 6 seed. :mrgreen: )"
tig5165
Reactions:

Post by tig5165 »

ReignOnU wrote:It was waiting for the payment to go through... it's up now.
Again, I want to thank you for doing this....I know I love playing the games but I also know their is a lot of work and money on your end that goes into this and I do appreciate it.
Most nights from 6-8 pm eastern I can run
AIM: tig5165 (sometimes people say that can't see me on AIM if so just email me as it goes right to my phone)
PSN tag: tiger5165
masstiger5165@yahoo.com
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Thanks man... it's really all about everyone having fun and just getting their games in. Hopefully we find a good core of 16-20 guys and our next season is more efficient.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Round 1 is set for tomorrow morning, but it looks like 2 games are trying to be scheduled for Thursday night. If you get a set time on those games I'll hold off until Friday morning. If you're 2nd round matchup is already set and you want to start your scheduling thread and play the game, then go ahead. Just write down the game stats somewhere to input it when I put the game into League Daddy.

I 1st round game doesn't have a scheduling thread, so I'm hoping those 2 coaches are in contact with each other via other means.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

It looks like 2 games might be played today... I'll sim either very late tonight or 1st thing in the morning. Remember, if your 2nd round game is already determined, feel free to start the scheduling thread and play it. You can write down the game stats until I get it into League Daddy! (2 games are already set btw!)
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

ReignOnU wrote:It looks like 2 games might be played today... I'll sim either very late tonight or 1st thing in the morning. Remember, if your 2nd round game is already determined, feel free to start the scheduling thread and play it. You can write down the game stats until I get it into League Daddy! (2 games are already set btw!)
Kev and I will be playing tonight. Sorry our schedules didnt jive until today. We will get it played though.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Round 2 (Elite Eight) is now posted and open. You have until I get to work on Monday morning. That gives you all weekend. If we get done faster, I'll open up the next round.

2 Notes - CMU won via better attempt to play. Iowa won via penny flip. (yeah, penny, so what!?!?!)

Get your games in and enjoy the weekend! I know the weather is looking great here in Ohio.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

It looks like we have an E8 game potentially for tonight. I'll sim early Tuesday morning.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

ReignOnU wrote:It looks like we have an E8 game potentially for tonight. I'll sim early Tuesday morning.
Thanks again for running this
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

The Final Four is set, we'll try to keep the same deadline as originally posted. If you get your games in before the deadline, let me know and I'll get the title game into the system ASAP! Good luck fellas!
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Congrats to Boise and Illinois... good luck in the title game!

Return to “NDL: Lightning”