And the impressions begin!

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
sammy33
Reactions:

And the impressions begin!

Post by sammy33 »

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/s ... hread.html

Link as one guy has the game. From what I'm reading, BestBuy has a playable copy. I need to head over there Friday to get a movie and new earbuds. Looking forward to seeing it up close.

Too lazy to quote anything from the thread since I'm heading to bed soon. So far it seems like much of the same (good or bad depending on your perspective) with improvements and the usual attention to detail in the little things. Animations are improved and the real-time presentation seems to add a lot to the game.

My favorite things so far are the addition of a ticker to franchise mode and the update to the presentation. I could have sworn I saw something awhile back saying that the scoreboards will reflect franchise games as well. Presentation seems to be an area that they really worked on. For those that use the Sounds of the Show, there were more situations/spots to add to. Going to try really hard to keep a 'chise and RTTS going at once.

And speaking of RTTS: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1071558p1.html

I already know that this game is worth the money. Just need to work on getting ahead in school so I can sink time in next week 8-).
S-D-S-U! SDSU Aztecs FIGHT!!!

Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: And the impressions begin!

Post by Cnasty »

Holy crap, next week already! :shock:
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

I don't get it; what's with the little PiP box that pops up?
tball275
Reactions:

Post by tball275 »

trendon wrote:I don't get it; what's with the little PiP box that pops up?
That was strictly for their trailer. Just showing different camera views of the same situation.

Return to “Fantasy Sports”