And then there was 1

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
WJ5811
Reactions:

Re: And then there was 1

Post by WJ5811 »

VT vs Florida is best match-up for the fans. Sorry Weasel but you'll wanna play at like 8am on a Tuesday morning or something and we want a prime time game ;)
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

WJ5811 wrote:VT vs Florida is best match-up for the fans. Sorry Weasel but you'll wanna play at like 8am on a Tuesday morning or something and we want a prime time game ;)
That ER Doc shit isnt fun at all for the NDL...(a thankless job to say the least.....funny story that only Weasel will really appreciate, but we had a pretty nasty trauma the other night, got into the er gave my report to the ER Doc who I know pretty well, after telling him what happened, patient alert, I told him we had 2 IV's, he asked where and what gauge, I told him two 14g's. He came at me with a damn fist bump... :lol: ) (now the history of what happened to the guy, he left a bar drunk, on his way home he got into an arguement with someone in a truck. He ran from the truck, the truck ran him down in a vacant lot and did a couple doughnuts with him caught underneath the truck. Ended up with bilateral lower extremity fx's, broke ribs 2/3, and his ankle was shattered into 23 pieces from what the doc said. Alot of force to break rib number 2.)

The funny part was the fist bump by the Doc.... :lol:
WJ5811
Reactions:

Post by WJ5811 »

buckeye76 wrote:He came at me with a damn fist bump... :lol: )
Ive seen them do stuff like that or say something I was thinking but keeping to myself and it catches you off guard.
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
SuperJakeB
Reactions:

Post by SuperJakeB »

WJ5811 wrote:VT vs Florida is best match-up for the fans. Sorry Weasel but you'll wanna play at like 8am on a Tuesday morning or something and we want a prime time game ;)
:(
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Dont let scheduling sway your vote, Ill schedule it for the masses!
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

buckeye76 wrote:I told him we had 2 IV's, he asked where and what gauge, I told him two 14g's. He came at me with a damn fist bump...

:lol:
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

let's go Pokes

Return to “NDL:ESPN”