2011 NDL VEGAS 3 (official roster)

A place to plan possible NDL get-togethers.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: 2011 NDL VEGAS 3 (official roster)

Post by Cnasty »

6am flights are fine with me.

I am flexible on Thursday depending on AJs availability. (I know you said dont worry about you AJ but NDL:F flies together!!) :D

Let me know Tfan, thanks.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

BIgStimpin, Mtwasik, and GoBucks should be able to make it out at least one night! I took off Friday and Saturday from work, and will be meeting up with you guys possibly on Thursday. Is the main place at Ballys this time?
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Cnasty wrote:6am flights are fine with me.

I am flexible on Thursday depending on AJs availability. (I know you said dont worry about you AJ but NDL:F flies together!!) :D

Let me know Tfan, thanks.

Well even going through the travel site we use for work where they guarantee the lowest rates around, its looking like Delta and American have the lowest rates. Starting at 413 up to about 460 PP. The leaving on Thurdsay is whats going to kill you. Ill keep looking around but that seems to be about the low right now. Best bet may be to team up with Noley and his GF and see if there is ap ossibility of all of you going through a travel agent for your and their flights and hotels.....but i think he already booked if i am not mistaken. I'll check again tomorrow to see if there are any differnent prices around.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

So is it better to leave out on a Friday vs a Thursday??

I guess the cheapest I find book it instantly instead of waiting for them to possibly come down?
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Uuaww wrote:
jeffdaddy wrote:LUIS!!
damn thats a good group, wonder how many more are gonna go?

btw, happiest person in that group, niddler have nearly everyone bailed last year he's gonna get the big NDL Vegas trip he deserves haha
It did suck last year as far as people bailing, but Stan, Dale, Randall and I had a good time.
I do look forward to meeting more members of this great NDL Brotherhood though!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

texasfan4444 wrote:I'll see what. Can find. Sucks but the cheapest fares also come with undesirable times. Like 6am. When I book for work and it's a price sensitive situation I use the all day option sort b cheapest and 6-6:30 are 150-300 cheaper everytime.
That is why I leave Akron at 6:15 AM and get in Vegas at 10:41 AM on Thursday, Sept. 29th. I went the cheapest route I could find.
And my flight home is like 1:30 PM on Monday, but I have to fly from Vegas to San Francisco to Chicago to Akron.
But I gotta do what I had to for a cheap flight.

BlackRain wrote:BIgStimpin, Mtwasik, and GoBucks should be able to make it out at least one night! I took off Friday and Saturday from work, and will be meeting up with you guys possibly on Thursday. Is the main place at Ballys this time?

And yes, we are staying at Bally's this time.
I don't care which sports book we go to on Saturday, but for the price per night, it didn't make sense to book at Planet Hollywood.

Stan, do you have 2 rooms booked now at Bally's since we have like 10-11 people that will need to be in a hotel room for at least 2 nights?
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

gf and i were talking last night about the shows we may do and the tours and driving out to the hoover damn......i could feel you fucks laughing at me :oops:
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Nole4real wrote:gf and i were talking last night about the shows we may do and the tours and driving out to the hoover damn......i could feel you fucks laughing at me :oops:
The new bridge across Hoover dam is ridiculous. It is soo high up. I actually like the view better from it then driving over the dam itself.
If you do drive over the dam though, it is cool to park and walk across it so you can look down the walls of it.

I always wanted to rent an exotic car for a few hours and drive out to Hoover Dam and back.
Last edited by The_Niddler on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

Nole4real wrote:gf and i were talking last night about the shows we may do and the tours and driving out to the hoover damn......i could feel you fucks laughing at me :oops:

hit me up a private message and i can give you the low down on a show to see nole. ive seen most of them .
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

See the Beatles one at Mirage, ridiculous.

And yes while I typed that I was laughing at you.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

plasma1896 wrote:

hit me up a private message and i can give you the low down on a show to see nole. ive seen most of them .
"O" is the bomb diggity....also if you want to get wifey-to-be into the freaky ill-na-na mood, take her to Zumatiny.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Corey, you may want to book Delta for $413 a person. You would leave thursday night direct, leave sunday night on a red eye getting back early monday morning, but again direct. The less time in airports the better, you'll feel like crap at work monday but it may be worth it.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

texasfan4444 wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:

"O" is the bomb diggity....also if you want to get wifey-to-be into the freaky ill-na-na mood, take her to Zumatiny.

good call
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Nole4real wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:

good call
zumanity was amazing. I saw it when I went a few years back and it was awesome. I am actually going to oVo in Chicago this weekend, it is bug themed.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Nole4real wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:

good call

Fucked up thing...cirque Du Soleil Is a client of ours. But they wont give us any tickets for their shows.....Busters!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Zumanity was solid for sure. Still like the Beatles one for the most entertaining value but chicks seem to dig the other ones more.

Ted, that's what I was looking at as well. Southwest also has 2 directs for $405. Looking like the cheapest unless they come down in price this week n
oldschoola
Reactions:

Post by oldschoola »

The_Niddler wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:I'll see what. Can find. Sucks but the cheapest fares also come with undesirable times. Like 6am. When I book for work and it's a price sensitive situation I use the all day option sort b cheapest and 6-6:30 are 150-300 cheaper everytime.
That is why I leave Akron at 6:15 AM and get in Vegas at 10:41 AM on Thursday, Sept. 29th. I went the cheapest route I could find.
And my flight home is like 1:30 PM on Monday, but I have to fly from Vegas to San Francisco to Chicago to Akron.
But I gotta do what I had to for a cheap flight.

BlackRain wrote:BIgStimpin, Mtwasik, and GoBucks should be able to make it out at least one night! I took off Friday and Saturday from work, and will be meeting up with you guys possibly on Thursday. Is the main place at Ballys this time?

And yes, we are staying at Bally's this time.
I don't care which sports book we go to on Saturday, but for the price per night, it didn't make sense to book at Planet Hollywood.

Stan, do you have 2 rooms booked now at Bally's since we have like 10-11 people that will need to be in a hotel room for at least 2 nights?
Gonna wait until after next week to book it. Giving other guys time to commit, I will book two more rooms but for me to commit to that i need guarantees not gonna get screwed out. Gonna make another thread about rooms because guys like rain, plasma and nole wont need rooms. We will make it work no matter what. In fact I might have to stay until Tuesday for flight availability (I don't want to get up early and fly back home) plus it will be cheaper.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Cnasty wrote:Zumanity was solid for sure. Still like the Beatles one for the most entertaining value but chicks seem to dig the other ones more.

Ted, that's what I was looking at as well. Southwest also has 2 directs for $405. Looking like the cheapest unless they come down in price this week n
i would hold out til thursday, if it doesnt go lower, it probably won't. I don't know what airline you have miles with, but that may factor. I get free first class upgrades 75% of the time on delta so they are always my go to.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Also nolie do not pay full price for shows!!

A site we used was Tix4tonite or something like that, google it.

You show up the day of and it's like 60-70% off. Have used them for buffets, shows, and crap and you cant lose.

Dont pay full price
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

My gf nominated me to stand in for this wedding. We have still barely spoken since she told me the news on me Saturday and I get to miss hanging out w my NDL brethren. So fucking irritated right now.

Return to “NDL Convention”