Red Zone Dynasty

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

6ftdeep
Reactions:

Re: Red Zone Dynasty

Post by 6ftdeep »

Ok, I happen to visit here.. and noticed the gripes about Heisman and the difficulties.. It gotten a little easier since the recent updates.

Few things, You gotta have a plan going into the game. Of what you want to do, and what time of team you wanna be, and know what kind of players you have.

The easiest thing to do probably do is get a dominant running team with strong offensive linemen with high impact blocking and a solid back with good btk and acc. And just pound the ball.

In terms of passing the main thing you have to know about the cpu is they love to do heavy blitzes and with bump coverage .... And a lot of times it will work cause your WRs at least with the lower end teams have a tough time getting off the line of scrimmage. But these are also the times you can really make the defense pay. If you know it is coming hot route a hot to a slant or even a streak, or look for the RB out of the backfield take a 1 to 3 yard gain over the loss of 8.

Also if you see them overloading a side or it appears an outside blitz is coming use your Oline Shifts. It will buy you a little extra time.
If your a spread team don't be afraid to pick up the pace by sprinkling in the No Huddle so they cant switch personnel but you can still change up your look with the full pb being available.

If your trying to run from shotgun, you have to set it up with the pass. Don't be afraid to run on passing downs and pass on passing downs, also try to avoid running option reads if you since they are blitzing more then you can block at the point of the attack. Count the guys in the box, if you have them spread out don't be afraid to check down to a draw or quick base play and get 5 easy yards on the run.

Also mix it up like Tfan said, but it also helps to think ahead a little run plays that setup others, or that chain together and switch formations. Cause the CPU picks up on tendencies. Also just keep things simple, don't try to do too many different things, when try too much that is when the cpu starts racking up sacks.

I know these are basic things, but sometimes we forget them when things don't seem to be going well.
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

we are now in week 7

tfan--looks like we are up, can play Friday night ?
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

hey guys

several games have yet to be played, if you would like out for any reason please let me know

im going to advance us tonight around 9cst
Frankie7512
Reactions:

Post by Frankie7512 »

Okay, I would like out.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

The Ducks are coming for the Trojans! Inside track for the PAC-10 on the line baby!!!!!!!!!!!
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

hey guys

i'm going to advance us tuesday night around 10cst
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Sorry Bigred, I thought my new position and schedule would help me out with the dynasty and extra time needed to play. I predicted wrong and I have to retire. I apologize and hope to play again someday when I have the extra time.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

6ftdeep wrote:Ok, I happen to visit here.. and noticed the gripes about Heisman and the difficulties.. It gotten a little easier since the recent updates.

Few things, You gotta have a plan going into the game. Of what you want to do, and what time of team you wanna be, and know what kind of players you have.

The easiest thing to do probably do is get a dominant running team with strong offensive linemen with high impact blocking and a solid back with good btk and acc. And just pound the ball.

In terms of passing the main thing you have to know about the cpu is they love to do heavy blitzes and with bump coverage .... And a lot of times it will work cause your WRs at least with the lower end teams have a tough time getting off the line of scrimmage. But these are also the times you can really make the defense pay. If you know it is coming hot route a hot to a slant or even a streak, or look for the RB out of the backfield take a 1 to 3 yard gain over the loss of 8.

Also if you see them overloading a side or it appears an outside blitz is coming use your Oline Shifts. It will buy you a little extra time.
If your a spread team don't be afraid to pick up the pace by sprinkling in the No Huddle so they cant switch personnel but you can still change up your look with the full pb being available.

If your trying to run from shotgun, you have to set it up with the pass. Don't be afraid to run on passing downs and pass on passing downs, also try to avoid running option reads if you since they are blitzing more then you can block at the point of the attack. Count the guys in the box, if you have them spread out don't be afraid to check down to a draw or quick base play and get 5 easy yards on the run.

Also mix it up like Tfan said, but it also helps to think ahead a little run plays that setup others, or that chain together and switch formations. Cause the CPU picks up on tendencies. Also just keep things simple, don't try to do too many different things, when try too much that is when the cpu starts racking up sacks.

I know these are basic things, but sometimes we forget them when things don't seem to be going well.

good stuff six.

BigRed we had a hell of a game! I cant beleive I gave it up in that 2nd OT with that INT. Look forward to a rematch in the championship game. Im loving having 2 impact WRs on the outside. Wish the real Longhorns would play like that instead of a bunch of pansies.
WJ5811
Reactions:

Post by WJ5811 »

fsupenguin wrote:The Ducks are coming for the Trojans! Inside track for the PAC-10 on the line baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill be there :D
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

WJ5811 wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:The Ducks are coming for the Trojans! Inside track for the PAC-10 on the line baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill be there :D
You would be a formidable opponent even if you have Washing State, I am very much looking forward to the challenge!
WJ5811
Reactions:

Post by WJ5811 »

Hey I have to work tonight and Wednesday night so I wont be home until after 11pm cst. Im off Thursday night will that work for you?
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

WJ5811 wrote:Hey I have to work tonight and Wednesday night so I wont be home until after 11pm cst. Im off Thursday night will that work for you?
Often I can still play pretty late, not sure how Thursday looks just yet for me. I know for sure I am working in the morning till about 5pm est.
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

advanced to week 9

next advance will be thursday night around 10cst

pengy,wj- let me know if you guys need more time
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

bigred wrote:advanced to week 9

next advance will be thursday night around 10cst

pengy,wj- let me know if you guys need more time
I am hoping we can get it in late tonight, but there is a chance we might have to go late Thursday night as I am working open to close Thursday night now so the earliest I could play Thursday is around 11pm est.
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

forgot to post but i advanced us this morning

next advance will be sunday night around 9
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

hey guys

sorry the delay

we are now in week 11

next advance will be Friday night around 10cst
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Um.....I think EA's lost their mind.

I went to play my game against Penn State (a CPU team) and it gives me three options:

1) Invite your opponent to game
2) Play offline vs user
3) Cancel

....anybody else getting this???

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Hey Bigred, can you make yourself PSU after you do your stuff, and set yourself to autopilot?

That's the only thing I can think of to fix this.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

crazy stuff going on in this dyn....just finished trying to play this for hte second time. and game froze up at 14-14 halftime in the first game then after i beat osu it froze before uploading results...

i even took a pic of #2 for u guys.,..i bet i lose this time

texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

fuck....i cant get the dyn to load now....it stops at 62%.....

Return to “Online Dynasty”