NDL College Fantasy Football League Season Three

Various fantasy sports leagues for NDL members.
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Re: NDL College Fantasy Football League Season Three

Post by Mtwasik »

July 1st, so tomorrow when I wake up ;) I'm still getting the draft websites together, and work two jobs today.
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

What all is the Athlon site gonna be used for? Keeping score? What else? Can it be updated as we draft to show players that are still available?
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Can someone go to the website, look under the league tab, tell me if it shows draft, and what it shows there when you go there? I went ahead and put two of my keepers on my team last night, that's all I had time for, but it might only show up for the league comish.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

When I click on the draft tab it takes me to a page that says:

Your league is currently setup for an offline draft with the results to be uploaded by your league commissioner. When your league commissioner has completed uploading the results and processed your league's draft, your roster will be available through usports.athlonsports.com

In the meantime you may want to browse the player list to begin planning your draft strategy.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Also, you got the first pick Wasik. You must know who you want. :)
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Crowes wrote:What all is the Athlon site gonna be used for? Keeping score? What else? Can it be updated as we draft to show players that are still available?
Keeping score, setting your lineup each week, standings, and you'll be able to do all your player pickups/drops on the website as well, the only thing we're not doing on the website is the draft. Only way to do a live draft is if you pay an extra 20 (just one person) to get a premium league, and I'm not sure the total time it gives you for a live draft, but maybe that's a possibility for next season if we stay with U-sports. (by the way, CBSsportsline finally opened up their college fantasy site, it limits leagues to just 10 total teams, so that wouldn't have worked for us).
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

BIGmike wrote:Also, you got the first pick Wasik. You must know who you want. :)
ACtually I have no idea :) But I need to clean up the draft websites a little also, its going to open up tomorrow, July 1st, so be patient.
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

The draft will begin on July 1, with the end date set for August 15. Draft will be 17 rounds total, in snake order. Your total number of draft choices will differ, as you will draft until your roster equals 20, as some people have more redshirts from the past two seasons then others.

Draft choices will be made on the NDL message board, there will be a new thread up on July 1st for the draft. I will keep a running tally of the draft on the first page of the thread, as well as on the following website. I will do my best to keep it updated frequently.

http://www.freewebs.com/mtwasik/2009draft.htm

When making your pick, please put full name of the player (correctly spelled), position, and team, don't assume I know what position he plays.

We are not in a big rush with this draft, you'll need some research done once we get to rounds 10 and so. If we get a round done every two days that would be great, a round a day would be even better. If you are going to be out of town and will not have access for more then two days, you can give me a list of players you might want at your spot, or let a friend pick for you. Once 48 hours have passed if you have not made your pick you get skipped.

Starting positions will be same as last year
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, Defense/Special Teams

Biggest change in scoring this year is individual players get six points for each PR or KR TD (your defense/ST still gets 10 points for a return TD). Also, the further the FG, the more points its worth,

The draft is open to any player in Division I-A, we are using all 11 conferences plus independents

*Everyone will pick two freshman as redshirts as part of your 20-team roster, they will NOT be allowed to play this season, and will be part of your team next season. They can be either true freshman or redshirt freshman.

If you can't reach the boards and want to email me (Mtwasik@aol.com) or send me your pick on AIM (Mtwasik), you can do that as well.

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:
1 - Mtwasik
2 - DRiccio
3 - BigMike
4 - Dukefan
5 - Doc
6 - Texasfan
7 - Ice
8 - Crowes
9 - Plasma
10 - Nole4Real
11 - Footballkelly
12 - BigRy
13 - Bearass
14 - Suddenblues
15 - Carlwayne1
16 - BigStimpin
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Draft is now open. Check it out on this thread

http://onlinedynasty.net/forum/viewtopi ... 473#p75473
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

bigry has kory sheets listed as a keeper, wasn't he a senior last year or did i miss something?

and yes... i'm going to make my pick soon
BigStimpin
Reactions:

Post by BigStimpin »

BIGmike wrote:Also, you got the first pick Wasik. You must know who you want. :)
Do you!? :D
ICE
Reactions:

Post by ICE »

DRiccio21 wrote:bigry has kory sheets listed as a keeper, wasn't he a senior last year or did i miss something?
He was a senior last year. He signed Free Agent with the Niners, here is a fantasy football (NFL ;)) about him http://www.kffl.com/player/20875/NFL

Although the Niners are equivalent to a college team, I don't think that they are eligible.

Just like a sheep lover to keep someone who isn't playing. :shock:
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

Yeah, I accidently put in the wrong keeper for him, but his other keeper was a senior also, so he's got to give me a new one today.
Ry
Reactions:

Post by Ry »

I fixed my keeper selection. My keeper is Harvey Unga, RB, BYU. I updated it as well in this thread.
BigStimpin
Reactions:

Post by BigStimpin »

Just noticed this...

Nole you have Tarrion Adams, Tulsa listed as a keeper. Graduated.

In my opinion the strongest team before the draft started is fucking BigMike.

Andre Anderson and LeGarrette Blount, are you kidding me! :shock:

How did you pull that off?
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Can someone tell me who tha fuck had this team last year? Shit is FUCKED
BigStimpin
Reactions:

Post by BigStimpin »

Nole4real wrote:Can someone tell me who tha fuck had this team last year? Shit is FUCKED

Turn it around Nole, D. Scott is a nice rb. Say hi to coach Lawrence for me, punch her husband in the gut for me also please. ;)

Return to “Fantasy Sports”