1st "Official" Online Dynasty - NCAA 11

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

texasfan4444
Reactions:

Re: 1st "Official" Online Dynasty - NCAA 11

Post by texasfan4444 »

thedonkeysho wrote:I vote to set the recruiting to Heisman as well.
IM good with eiher AA or heisman. Not sure how much of a diff there is....any one know any tangible differences?
6ftdeep
Reactions:

Post by 6ftdeep »

I say Heisman.. I like a challenge.. I don't like easy.
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

Sorry worked all weekend. I will be accepting in an hour once I get off of work here DO NOT REMOVE ME. Sorry was really hung up this weekend, gonna log on in an hour and accept, thanks again Terps.
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

Oh and are we playing AA or Heisman gameplaying? I am down for either.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I don't care too much about what level we recruit on, but I don't really want to play on Heisman as passing is rough enough on AA as it is right now.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Thanks Packsy. I just want to get rolling. Pengy, it seems the majority want heisman skill (or are indifferent) and same with heisman recruiting. I'm going to keep them there unless there is more opposition.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

We are now advanced to week 1. We will advance every Sunday/Thursday night. There's a slight discrepancy, but the weekend is the easiest time for most to get their games in. Let's have fun boys!
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Well done sir. Let's crank this bitch up.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

For some reason I willingly played Boise State 1st game...poor choice. Drops are kind of an issue, even wide open. I had 7 of them in this game, which is nuts. Oh well, we'll all get used to it. Also, I'm going to raise the game time to 7 minutes like the league has. It won't take effect until week 2...the game just flies this year.
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

Just outta curiosity why aren't we playing on the league setting which is AA? Is it because there just happens to not me any members of the NDL Florida bunch in this OD? lol im jk :) :lol:
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

well went in to get my game started and cant get the screren to go past the team selection. The game just hangs. Funny part of it is that I played another dynasty game tonight and was able to play it just fine. It may be my internet connection here since i am only d/l at .82 mb and upload at 1.69....is the Teambuilder that more intensive of a download?

Anyone have issues loading the game for this dynasty since it was a Teambuiilder team?
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

packsyD22 wrote:Just outta curiosity why aren't we playing on the league setting which is AA? Is it because there just happens to not me any members of the NDL Florida bunch in this OD? lol im jk :) :lol:
We have been heisman, and I think the added difficulty is more fun and add realism. It's annoying as hell that the computer always knows your play, but that's neither here nor there. It will take actually building up your team to win consistently in this dynasty, which I personally enjoy. Boise whooped me (don't know why I put them as my 1st game), but the fact that I couldn't catch a cold didn't help, even with user catching. I had at least 3 wide open guys deep that just dropped the ball.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

texasfan4444 wrote:well went in to get my game started and cant get the screren to go past the team selection. The game just hangs. Funny part of it is that I played another dynasty game tonight and was able to play it just fine. It may be my internet connection here since i am only d/l at .82 mb and upload at 1.69....is the Teambuilder that more intensive of a download?

Anyone have issues loading the game for this dynasty since it was a Teambuiilder team?
It may have just been a temporary issue. I've had no problems.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

TerpsMustDie wrote:We have been heisman, and I think the added difficulty is more fun and add realism.

It will take actually building up your team to win consistently in this dynasty, which I personally enjoy.
Agreed SO much!
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
cnotes008
Reactions:

Post by cnotes008 »

TerpsMustDie wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:well went in to get my game started and cant get the screren to go past the team selection. The game just hangs. Funny part of it is that I played another dynasty game tonight and was able to play it just fine. It may be my internet connection here since i am only d/l at .82 mb and upload at 1.69....is the Teambuilder that more intensive of a download?

It may have just been a temporary issue. I've had no problems.
That happened to me last night in a different OD. Got to the screen where you you choose your offense and defense type, then hit the button to go on to the game and it just stuck on the loading screen with the little loading circle goin round and round for minutes. i had to turn it off.
cnotes008
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

Restarted my game cause I didnt pick the right uniforms, sorry for the inconvenience...about to play right now.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Advanced to week 2. We will advance again on Sunday evening.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

I changed the advancement slightly. I will advance on Monday/Thursday evening.
Ank
Reactions:

Post by Ank »

Nitro looking to crack the top 25 this week. A great 2-0 start with wins over #7 VT and Bowling green!
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Ank wrote:Nitro looking to crack the top 25 this week. A great 2-0 start with wins over #7 VT and Bowling green!
I think you and maybe 3 other guys are the only ones winning. I love it though! The games are tough, and it will really stress rebuilding.

Return to “Online Dynasty”