1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty- NCAA 10 (Version 2.0)

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Re: 1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty- NCAA 10 (Version 2.0)

Post by TerpsMustDie »

No one had a game in week 15, so I have advanced to Championship Week.

Me, Pengy, and Tfan are the only ones with games. Post here when you get them in and we'll advance to the bowls.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Today marks 8 years for me and the wife, so no video games today per her request. I will get the SEC champ game done Wednesday, maybe afternoon, or maybe that evening around 9pm.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Happy anniversary. I plan to play mine tomorrow as well.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Waiting on Pengy and Tfan to advance.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Played mine last night like I said I would.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

fsupenguin wrote:Played mine last night like I said I would.
Okay. I'm going to advance this evening.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

We are now advanced to bowl week 3. Everyone has a game but Pengy. I will advance again Monday evening.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

The end of the season was unkind to the Raiders. In the ACC championship game SA turned the ball over 4 times through the air, basically killing their chances. The Miami O was unstoppable and mounted a huge win. In the Peach Bowl, SA started out like crap, going down 24-0. SA turned the ball over 4 times, twice through the air and twice by fumble...all 4 turnovers resulted in Bama defensive touchdowns. The Raiders still had a chance at the end to win, but an amazing pick six killed the game. On the ensuing kickoff with only :11 left, SA fumbled and gave up yet another TD.

Oh well, it was a fun dynasty. Does everyone plan to be back for the next version? I would like to use created teams again using the same parameters as this year. I'm sure more will jump in when the new game comes out.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

There's 4 bowl games left. I'm going to give it until Wednesday evening, then I'm going to advance so Pengy can play the championship.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Pengy, I've advanced to the championship game...good luck!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I'll try and get it played tonight, how did I not end up playing those Cookie Monsters again?
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Not sure. Take your time and just let me know when you're done. I'll advance so you can get your trophy.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

fsupenguin wrote:I'll try and get it played tonight, how did I not end up playing those Cookie Monsters again?

Cookie Monsters got the big shaft!! Not only does the BCS system suck in real life, but it's worse in Online Dynasty haha I had a bye weeks essentially the last 2 weeks of the regular season (including conference championships). In that time, I got leap frogged by fucking Texas!

And to add insult to injury, my stud "Steamin" Willie Beamen was leading the Heisman race then gets snubbed by Tfan's boy Owensson at WR.
My boy wins the Maxwell & Davey O'Brien while Owensson doesn't even win the Blientikof!

Tfan...I'll hold a grudge against you for the next week...But I'll get over it 8-)

Overall, I'm amazed at the run we've had with this OD from day 1. Great work guys, really looking forward to keeping the Momentum going with NCAA 11
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

VTrunNgun wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:I'll try and get it played tonight, how did I not end up playing those Cookie Monsters again?

Cookie Monsters got the big shaft!! Not only does the BCS system suck in real life, but it's worse in Online Dynasty haha I had a bye weeks essentially the last 2 weeks of the regular season (including conference championships). In that time, I got leap frogged by fucking Texas!

And to add insult to injury, my stud "Steamin" Willie Beamen was leading the Heisman race then gets snubbed by Tfan's boy Owensson at WR.
My boy wins the Maxwell & Davey O'Brien while Owensson doesn't even win the Blientikof!

Tfan...I'll hold a grudge against you for the next week...But I'll get over it 8-)

Overall, I'm amazed at the run we've had with this OD from day 1. Great work guys, really looking forward to keeping the Momentum going with NCAA 11
It has been pretty cool. I plan to set the parameters for created teams similar to what RanDawg did for this version. We'll kick everything off after the named rosters are out.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

We are doing CREATED SCHOOLS. You will post the name of your team you created here and the roster from which team you used.

ROSTERS
Here is the list of eligible teams (PRE-PATCH since TeamBuilder did not update their rosters). You can pick any roster from a team with a B- overall rating or lower.

Air Force D+ C D
Akron C- C C-
Ark St. C- C+ C-
Arkansas B- B- C+
Army D+ C D
Auburn B- B- B-
Ball St. D+ C+ D
Baylor C+ C+ C+
Boston College B- B- B-
Bowling Green C C+ C
Buffalo D C D
BYU C+ B C
Central Mich. C- B- D+
Colorado C C+ C
Connecticut C C+ C-
CSU D+ C- D+
Duke C- C C-
E Mich D C- D
ECU C+ C+ C+
FAU D+ C+ D
FIU D C D
Fresno St. C B- C
Hawaii C C+ C
Houston C+ C+ C+
Idaho D C D
Indiana B- C+ B
Iowa C+ B- C
Iowa St. C C+ C-
Kansas C+ B C
Kansas St. C+ C+B-
Kent St. C- C+ C-
Kentucky C+ C+ C+
La Tech C B- C-
Louisville C+ B- C
Marshall C B- C
Maryland B- B C+
Memphis C B- D+
Miami U C- C C-
Michigan St. C- C+ C-
Mid. Tenn C- C+ D+
Minnesota C B- C
Mississippi St. C C+ C
Missouri C+ B- C
Navy C- C C-
NC State B- B- B-
Nevada C B- D+
New Mexico C- C+ D+
NMSU D+ C D+
North Texas D D+ D+
Northern Illinois C- C- C-
Northwestern C+ C+ C
Ohio C- C C-
Purdue C+ B- C
Rice C- C C-
SDSU C C+ C-
SJSU D C- D
SMU C- C- C-
South Carolina C+ B- C+
Southern Miss B- B C+
Stanford C B- C
Syracuse D+ C- D+
TCU B- B- B-
Temple C C C
Texas Tech B- B- B-
Toledo C- C D+
Troy C- C D+
Tulane D+ C D
Tulsa C C+ C-
UAB D+ C C-
UCF B- B- B-
UCLA C+ B- C+
UL Lafayette D C D
UL Monroe D+ C D+
UNLV D C- D+
Utah B- B B-
Utah St. D- D- D
UTEP C- C+ D+
Vanderbilt C C+ C
Virginia C C+ C
Wake Forest C+ B- C
Washington C+ C+ B
Washington St. C C+ C-
Western Kentucky D C D
Western Michigan C- C+ D+
Wyoming D C- D

Editing Rosters
The ONLY things you can edit on those rosters are the players names and appearance. Be careful with the appearance, I don't want any 7'1" players. YOU CAN NOT edit any ratings what-so-ever. You can, however, move 10 sophomores down to freshman (as TeamBuilder does not have many, if any, freshman), but only 1 move per position. If there are more then 1 sophomore at that position, you have to pick the lowest rated. BUT, you cannot move seniors or juniors down, or up, AT ALL (i.e. if the player is a senior, you can not turn him into a junior and visa versa). The problem I foresee here is high rated seniors being dropped to freshman and low rated freshmen being bumped to seniors. This is a NO NO.

Conference
We have 12 teams so we each get in a BCS conference of choice (I say we sub out the weaker teams in those conferences. (i.e. if you join the Big XII we sub out Iowa State first, then Colorado, then Missouri, and so on and so forth). You can pick the BCS conference of choice, BUT . . . EVERYONE will be in a BCS Conference (i.e. no C-USA or Mountain West, etc...)

Team Prestige
Team Prestige can be NO HIGHER then 3 stars to start out with. You are more then welcome to use 1 or 2 stars as well, but again, no higher then 3 stars.

Program Info
Okay, there are 11 areas to play with here. You get 38 "points" to use at your disposal. So, reset your teams info to all "D"s and then start counting as you increase. There is 1 small issue . . . Acadmics would not let me reset all the way to a "D", lowest I could go was a "C", so it cost 2 points right off the bat. SO, really you only have 36 points to spend.

SO, let's get to creating. I would LOVE to get the game up and running by the following Sunday.

Pass the word, please.

If you have any other suggestions, please post it here.
The above quote lists our dynasty parameters from last year. When the new game comes out, we will open the dynasty up to others that want to join. We should be able to get a full league with the game fresh on everyone's mind. We will then have everyone create teams and choose a conference. I don't care about the BCS conference rule...if you want to be in the Sun Belt, have at it. When the game drops I will update the list of eligible teams from which you can create a dynasty. It's just a few weeks away boys!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I did play and win if any cares, go Owls!
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

fsupenguin wrote:I did play and win if any cares, go Owls!
Nice. We should be back up and running in a few weeks after the game drops.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

im still good for this one. I will be creating a team intead of running with So Miss.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Yeah, I definitely want all created teams, but you were an exception. I'm thinking of making all the teams start out as Average Joe's. I think that starts everyone off on an even base.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

TerpsMustDie wrote:Yeah, I definitely want all created teams, but you were an exception. I'm thinking of making all the teams start out as Average Joe's. I think that starts everyone off on an even base.
that would be a bit more of a challenge too.

Return to “Online Dynasty”