1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty - UPDATED 6/7/09

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

RanDawg
Reactions:

Re: 1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty - UPDATED 4/10/09

Post by RanDawg »

We are not at "cutting players" I am advancing to PreSeason tomorrow. I forsee us starting the season on Thursday.

This will allow me time to get everyone's custom schedules in. If everyone is ready sooner, then I could advance sooner.

So, if you want to play someone or a certain school, let me know.

Penn State is up to playing anyone. Let me know if anyone accepts the challenge.
runthepound
Reactions:

Post by runthepound »

i'll take on PSU
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

We are in the preseason . . . please post on here if you would like any particular opponent. If not, then I will let EA decide for you.
runthepound
Reactions:

Post by runthepound »

as previously posted, I am open to playing Penn State if he is ok with playing me.. I would also like to make sure I don't have any FCS teams on my schedule...meaning I would like to play all D1 opponents. That is all.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

Coach Terps and I have agreed to play Virginia Tech @ West Virginia this season

If you can find us time towards the end of the season that will work.

As for other opponents, all D1 schools please. And if anyone else wants to play this season let me know
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

Alright, so . . . thus far I have (if I have heard from that school, they are posted here. If I haven't they are not posted):

Virginia Tech
@ West Virginia - late in season
Penn State
vs Nebraska

West Virginia
vs Virginia Tech - late in season
@ Penn State
vs Florida State

Alabama
Penn State
Any D1 School

Penn State
vs West Virginia
Alabama
Virginia Tech

TCU
Any D1 School

Nebraska
Any D1 School

Florida State
@ West Virginia
Nebraska (if accepts)
Top 25 CPU team
Last edited by RanDawg on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I will play WVU, game needs to be at his place and I would like to play at least a game or two against cpu before we meet. Also I want a piece of Nebraska, his place is fine with me.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I would also like a highly ranked cpu team on my schedule as well.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

Yeah I'd like a shot at Nebraska as well.

As it goes in real life, VT played at their spot this past year and this upcoming year Nebraska returns the favor by traveling to Blacksburg.

In our OD, Nebraska and I couldn't sync up during Season 1. I'd like to take another shot at finishing off this series with Nebraska traveling to Virginia Tech. Doesn't matter which part of the season; preferably early though if possible.

Also as a reminder...As for my other Non Conference challenges, @ West Virginia , and doesn't matter with Penn State. I wasn't aware he wanted to dance, but I'll play him too whenever wherever. But if it comes down to preference, I want a shot at Nebraska before Penn State
runthepound
Reactions:

Post by runthepound »

i would also like some highly ranked CPU teams (at home) on my list as well....hopefully I am not asking too much
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

No one is asking too much wanting to play highly ranked CPU teams. What you guys have to understand is that there are 12 members in this league, 11 of them are ranked in the top 25 (poor me being the only one that is not ranked), thus leaving only 14 ranked CPU teams. If I am not mistaken, there are 5 of the 11 users that are in the top 10.

SO, I will do my best to get ranked CPU opponents for everyone, but there will be some that DON'T get ranked opponents.
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Sorry about not getting on here, I was in Seattle from Wednesday to Friday and then busy with Easter and then sick yesterday, good times. I appreciate the offers, but will respectfully decline user vs. user games. My time is going to be at a premium this summer between travelling for work and a family medical issue that we are dealing with. I just couldn't say when I will be around.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Well then, does TCU, PSU, Tenn, or Oregon want to run one at least a couple weeks into the season?
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

Schedules are made . . . there are 3 that have still not finished their preseason stuff thus Thursday morning will still be our advance time.

Week 1 of season 4 begins Thursday AM.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Re: 1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty - UPDATED 4/14/09

Post by fsupenguin »

:D I think I drooled on my keyboard. Anyone know how to clean that up once it falls in between the keys?
RanDawg
Reactions:

Re: 1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty - UPDATED 4/14/09

Post by RanDawg »

Week 1 of Season 4 is up. EVERYONE has a week 1 game. No user games this week. You have until Sunday AM to get the games played. Good luck to everyone.
runthepound
Reactions:

Re: 1st "OFFICIAL" NDL Online Dynasty - UPDATED 4/16/09

Post by runthepound »

yes, good luck to everyone this season. i am impressed with teh stability of this dynasty so far. randawg has done a great job as the commish and everyone is pulling their weight. lets keep it up and hopefully we might be able to squeeze out a couple of more seasons before the next game rolls out.
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

Thank's for the warm words. I assume most ODs are doing well, as it is really not hard to advance at a certain point each week. And as long as there is consistancy then there is no grey area.

Besides, I think we have a very good group of guys. I hope that we can stay together once NCAA 10 drops.

I also forsee ourselves getting in 1 more season. Season 5 might run into the very beginning of NCAA 10, but I doubt EVERYONE will be able to get NCAA 10 the very first day, and with rosters taking a week to 2 weeks to get finished, we will not start up 1st day.

It would be a very NICE feature to be able to roll this OD over to NCAA 10, though. But what are the odds EA is that smart
RanDawg
Reactions:

Post by RanDawg »

Aight, so I was bragging on the fact that we have not had alot of restarts since this OD began and the first game of Season 4 I get a freeze. Late in the 4th quarter with TCU well ahead of #10 Mizzou, the screen freezes after a big play by Mizzou. TCU took a 28-0 lead into halftime on great play by QB Gallegos and WR Macklin. Game froze with 3:27 left in the 4th quarter with a score of 35-13 and Mizzou's ball on the TCU 17 yardline after a 40+ yard run by the QB (Mizzou's QB broke almost EVERY tackle attempt on him in this game).

2nd game was about the same, except Mizzou kept it close in the 1st half. TCU eventually pulled away late in the 3rd quarter.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

RanDawg wrote:Aight, so I was bragging on the fact that we have not had alot of restarts since this OD began and the first game of Season 4 I get a freeze. Late in the 4th quarter with TCU well ahead of #10 Mizzou, the screen freezes after a big play by Mizzou. TCU took a 28-0 lead into halftime on great play by QB Gallegos and WR Macklin. Game froze with 3:27 left in the 4th quarter with a score of 35-13 and Mizzou's ball on the TCU 17 yardline after a 40+ yard run by the QB (Mizzou's QB broke almost EVERY tackle attempt on him in this game).

2nd game was about the same, except Mizzou kept it close in the 1st half. TCU eventually pulled away late in the 3rd quarter.

I see that freshman Macklin is getting some quality time with your program. He burned my ass and didn't give me the time of day during recruiting haha

Return to “Online Dynasty”