Update on Fully Named/Edited Rosters

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

6ftdeep
Reactions:

Re: Update on Fully Named/Edited Rosters

Post by 6ftdeep »

Mattdaddy wrote:I'm hitting refresh on OS and me and PDR are bitching on AIM.
i keep hitting refreash to constantly .. so sad are'nt we
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

Alright guys..here's the deal on the roster issue. The guys that put days into this are having trouble uploading their file because it seems that so many people are trying to access their lockers. Unfortunately their PSN IDs were out before they finished and it just doesn't seem to stop. Hopefully that is the situation and eventually they can do it. Until then there is nothing else to do but play the game and enjoy. I'm calling it a night so if someone else finds out that they have worked, post here so we can all get them. I'll check back tomorrow either way.

...One more day won't kill us
6ftdeep
Reactions:

Post by 6ftdeep »

Rosters are now offically up

You can d/l from my locker room psn = sixft
Matt90210
Reactions:

Post by Matt90210 »

What sixft said. Rosters are up. They are under BUCKEYE02 but i also uploaded them onto my PSN (Matt54987) just in case.

You can also use the same Matt54987 on Xbox 360 to get the full rosters there too
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Do the rosters look good?

A few guys on the LSU board who got it from the same locker as you guys are saying some teams aren't done and a few players for LSU still aren't done.

I hate being stuck at work, lol.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

shel311 wrote:Do the rosters look good?

A few guys on the LSU board who got it from the same locker as you guys are saying some teams aren't done and a few players for LSU still aren't done.

They can update them if they aren't totally right, but tonight was the updated, as accurate as ever possible. They are up in my Locker also...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

aHHH....I got to sleep for a little while, wake up and BAM! THE ROSTERS FINALLY WORK! Online Dynasty...here we come :)
Matt90210
Reactions:

Post by Matt90210 »

I haven't noticed any teams not being done and LSU is certainly finished as I went through every position and they are all named.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Matt90210 wrote:

I haven't noticed any teams not being done and LSU is certainly finished as I went through every position and they are all named.

Yea, I got em and they look great to me as well.

Thanks for checking up though.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Ok I am probably the only person in the NDL that does not know how to do this, but can someone explain to me how to update the fully named/edited rosters? Differant people have given me instructions on how to do this but either I am doing it wrong or there instructions are wrong?

When passing the instuctions on to me please be as detailed as possible, I have never tried this before, and what you take for granted might be foreign to me. Thank you in advance for your help
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

steelcitychaos wrote:Ok I am probably the only person in the NDL that does not know how to do this, but can someone explain to me how to update the fully named/edited rosters? Differant people have given me instructions on how to do this but either I am doing it wrong or there instructions are wrong?

When passing the instuctions on to me please be as detailed as possible, I have never tried this before, and what you take for granted might be foreign to me. Thank you in advance for your help
Hit me up on AIM (ukwildcatfan17) or go to the Virtual forum, I posted some more steps for you to follow for getting the dynasty going again.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Thanks Jsence I will re-try those steps again tonight and let you know how it turns out.

Return to “Online Dynasty”