NDL Rumors

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: NDL Rumors

Post by ajalves »

Whittness10 wrote:Those two guys were breaking in when the pic was taken, nothing was left, everything destroyed. Sorry about your luck ajalves :(
how do you think we got the place so cheap
WJ5811
Reactions:

Post by WJ5811 »

ajalves wrote:
Whittness10 wrote:Those two guys were breaking in when the pic was taken, nothing was left, everything destroyed. Sorry about your luck ajalves :(
how do you think we got the place so cheap

Sorry to hear that. When I saw the pic I just assumed that was you and your wife. ;)
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Indiana officials held what according to sources was termed as a contentious two hour closed door meeting with head football coach Lets G. Peay. When it was all said and done, it was revealed that although Indiana would love to part ways with the controversially despotic and notoriously abrasive coach that some have termed "sh*t arrogant" literally no one with any football knowledge attained at any level was interested in the position. Thus, Peay will continue as the football coach. As reporters left the press conference they did spy university maintenance staff spray painting over the markings on Peay's reserved parking spot and moving cardboard boxes labelled "Coach Peay" from the football offices to a pump room in the basement of Memorial Stadium.
Last edited by LetsGoPeay on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Word has BIGmike was trying on small hats to go with his small shirts while visiting New Orleans.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BIGmike wrote:Word has BIGmike was trying on small hats to go with his small shirts while visiting New Orleans.
UNO bound? Gonna be a Privateer!!! :lol:
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

He had just left a place that likes Tigers...
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Coach Niddler met with Pitt and informed the school that he would like to explore his options!

Coach stated and I quote, "I was fortunate to coach a school so close to home and not have to relocate my family up to this point, however, I always like seeing what kind of impact I can have on other programs. I would not completely rule out a return here, but I do want to explore other options. Pitt will join the ACC after Season 26 on July 1, 2013, and they and I need to make a decision on who is the best option long term to give this school what they deserve. Plus, I always want to leave myself open to try and redeem myself if my dream job as a Buckeye ever comes around again."

Is coach Niddler money hungry and just wants more money at a bigger school?
Does he want to try something completely different at a university with a completely different mindset than he is used to?
Will he stay close to his home in Ohio and look there, PA or in WV?
Or is he really trying to find a place that he can call home for many seasons ahead?

We will find out Sunday, October 7th just after 8 PM EST....stay tuned!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
UclaMac
Reactions:

Post by UclaMac »

Coach Mac is coming off one of his best seasons at Ucla and with a win at the Rosebowl game might be exploring his options. After a meeting with Dan Guerrero both sides will not disclose what was talked about. Some speculation is that Coach mac might be exploring other schools to chase down a national championship. Ucla has been a happy home for coach Mac but is it time to make a step up to the big boys and chase down a title chance?

*Notice how I referred to myself as Coach Mac and not UclaMac.....

Aww who am I kidding Ill never leave my shitty Ucla football team, unless they drag me out!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Tulsa, Oklahoma-

University officials were seen leaving a meeting with coach fsupenguin this morning. When asked if an extension had yet been signed the AD would only say that coach would be taking a few days off with his family and there would be a press conference this weekend with further announcements. It is believe coach was seen heading east as he left town.
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

Coach Twist has informed the UTSA Administration that he will be looking to move on.

"I feel that I need to do what's best for my family, and take advantage of the big season we just enjoyed here at UTSA. I am looking to land a job in a BCS Conference, and bring my schemes to the big stage."
Dcane7
Reactions:

Post by Dcane7 »

University officials at the University of Miami have confirmed having meetings with Coach Cane about his possible move to the ACC. The school expressed interest in having Cane as a member of the staff hoping he can bring something to the table for their program. Will Coach Cane leave the school he wanted to play at during his college career only to play for their rivals for the school he has held in his heart as a little boy? We will find out tonight at 8 during the teams press conference announcements.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Nick had 105 reasons to leave Rice

- Its official, the papers were filled at 11:59am EST today, and Nick has reported he will be seeking work somewhere else, when asked about it, he replied "i had over 105 reasons to leave".
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

nick wrote:Nick had 105 reasons to leave Rice

- Its official, the papers were filled at 11:59am EST today, and Nick has reported he will be seeking work somewhere else, when asked about it, he replied "i had over 105 reasons to leave".
MBN
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Registered... School Blocker?

- Rumors are swirling like miami winds that Coach Sammy, is being hired by certain folks, to "cockblock a school" by being there and angering some loyal alumnus who thought they had a chance. No one knows exactly how this will go. There's also rumors he would love to go to Penn State and bring a perverted school back to dominance, only time will tell.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

#1 pick

Scrimmed mike with his potential team last night. He put up 70 on me while giving up 38. His offense was a machine that will be tough to stop. What team did he use? None other than the hilltoppers of western Kentucky.
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

BFiVL wrote:#1 pick

Scrimmed mike with his potential team last night. He put up 70 on me while giving up 38. His offense was a machine that will be tough to stop. What team did he use? None other than the hilltoppers of western Kentucky.
Mike is taking USC like he should have done last time.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Block M wrote:
BFiVL wrote:#1 pick

Mike is taking USC like he should have done last time.
NDL City knows who he is taking :D

told us all on the mic last night
doc
Reactions:

Post by doc »

Coach Doc was seen in the great lakes region the past few days after his 1 year stint at Navy. When asked why he was leaving Navy he used 1 word, "LAZY"
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

ajalves wrote: NDL City knows who he is taking :D

told us all on the mic last night

Inside scoop!
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Big 10 Conference Commish Reign was seen this morning discussing strategy and all things Big 10 with Wisky coach DCane. The talk wrapped up with both men mentioning the possibility of meeting in the Big 10 title game....
PSN: ReignOnU

Return to “NDL:ESPN”