Block MTV

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
Block M
Reactions:

Re: Block MTV

Post by Block M »

Whittness10 wrote:Our game last night was the best game i've had since i've been in the NDL. yes it is only my second year but it was really fun to finally have a game like that.
Yep, and like I said I think it was this games destiny to go to overtime...around 44:40 is the play where the ball goes through my players body allowing a 3rd down conversion. :lol:
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Block M wrote:
Whittness10 wrote:Our game last night was the best game i've had since i've been in the NDL. yes it is only my second year but it was really fun to finally have a game like that.
Yep, and like I said I think it was this games destiny to go to overtime...around 44:40 is the play where the ball goes through my players body allowing a 3rd down conversion. :lol:
:lol: You have proof of that. It was your linebacker playing a "ghost" coverage :lol:
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Image Image
Season 26, Week 3
[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xicTSanNLRo[/youtubehd]
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Image Image
Season 26, Week 4
[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4fBFaJoNCM[/youtubehd]
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Remember, if you ever do watch these videos...either to scout me or you're just bored out of your mind, once you hit play a little gear will appear at the bottom right of the YouTube player. From there you can change the quality of the video to 720p for the best resolution NCAA 13 provides.
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

WJ5811 wrote:Is it as easy as it looks? Shows that it just gets plugged in the USB on your PS3 and the USB on your CPU? Is it really that easy. Also what about video editing. Can you go back on your CPU and cut out all the play picking and just have the plays to cut down on time?
Im sorry, I missed this post completely last week.

But yes, it's a few simple hookups, download the software on your computer and you're rolling. You can edit within the software you receive with the El Gato (a link to where to download it comes in the actual box, not a CD) or could use Windows Movie Maker or anything else you're familiar with to get more extensive with it.

After that point its easy as can be, click the record button, forget about it, and play your games as normal.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Block M wrote:Remember, if you ever do watch these videos...either to scout me or you're just bored out of your mind, once you hit play a little gear will appear at the bottom right of the YouTube player. From there you can change the quality of the video to 720p for the best resolution NCAA 13 provides.

It does a great job recording. Looks fantastic playing back in 720P.
Just wish I had a good enough internet to broadcast it in 720P.
480P does not look bad broadcasting though through the ElGato.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Image Image
Season 26, Week 8
[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZc3riloMk[/youtubehd]

Return to “NDL:ESPN”