Vegas Itinerary

A place to plan possible NDL get-togethers.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: Vegas Itinerary

Post by DRiccio21 »

you guys should have stayed at the palms... i've stayed at all the nice hotels in Vegas and i've never had a better time then at the Palms... its just young chicks looking to fuck EVERYWHERE. you hang at the the pool on Friday and you're basically guaranteed to fuck

whatever the difference is/was in price would have been well worth it.

there are just NO families there, its just like being in a college campus.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

DRiccio21 wrote:you guys should have stayed at the palms... i've stayed at all the nice hotels in Vegas and i've never had a better time then at the Palms... its just young chicks looking to fuck EVERYWHERE. you hang at the the pool on Friday and you're basically guaranteed to fuck

Well, I still haven't booked because I am last-minute Sammy right now. I told my boss, "If I need $2,000, you are giving it to me." So, Palms? I'll look later. I was planning on hard Rock
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

DRiccio21 wrote:you guys should have stayed at the palms... i've stayed at all the nice hotels in Vegas and i've never had a better time then at the Palms... its just young chicks looking to fuck EVERYWHERE. you hang at the the pool on Friday and you're basically guaranteed to fuck

drricco, check out he bill simmons article on espn about his vegas fantasy draft weekend. he talks about the palms pool on fridays. funny you metioned that as well.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

yeah fridays at the pool is there big party, called Ditch friday

definitely worth going to even if you dont stay there
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

DRiccio21 wrote:yeah fridays at the pool is there big party, called Ditch friday

definitely worth going to even if you dont stay there
This was last year around this time when i was there. Mind you it was after labor day closer to Oct but he pool was hopping.

There was a photo soot in frnt of us with girls in see through light blue bikinis. I think the wife had me delete those pics. LOL

but here are a few...

texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

You cant hardly walk around there on ditch fridays. only shitty part is the having to drop for a bottle to get a cabana for hte day, unless you are single and then you can get all the ladies to sit with your crew and get topless :D
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i got the island in the middle of the pool for 1300 bucks. it was $300 for the island and then you have to spend at least $1000 on alcohol. ended up being a couple hundred bucks per guy after the tip.

if you get there early you can get chairs, but you need to get there really early and you're not getting 15 chairs. and if you're not a guest of the hotel you might not even get in
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

DRiccio21 wrote:i got the island in the middle of the pool for 1300 bucks. it was $300 for the island and then you have to spend at least $1000 on alcohol. ended up being a couple hundred bucks per guy after the tip.

if you get there early you can get chairs, but you need to get there really early and you're not getting 15 chairs. and if you're not a guest of the hotel you might not even get in
True DAT!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

DRiccio21 wrote:i got the island in the middle of the pool for 1300 bucks. it was $300 for the island and then you have to spend at least $1000 on alcohol. ended up being a couple hundred bucks per guy after the tip.

Please stop. You are making Trendon right about the "more than confidence" schpiel.

No wonder the groupies were flocking to you guys.

That and the cool vest and hat. :D
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

13 guys at 100 bucks isnt all that bad... if you hang at the pool all day you're going to drink about 75 or 80 bucks worth of drinks probably if you have 5 or 6 drinks
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

Do we have 12 guys who are interested in this?

I would be willing to commit $100

Shit, prolly be $100 better spent than gamling it away :|
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

also, i did this on labor day weekend, it maybe even cheaper on a normal weekend... i'd call and speak to them first
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Cnasty wrote: Please stop. You are making Trendon right about the "more than confidence" schpiel.
Notice I never really argued with them on that. I just wanted them to include money. They are part and parcel. And, the best part, you don't even need to ACTUALLY have the money; just look the part.

Return to “NDL Convention”