Down and out for 1 to 2 weeks

Going on a trip? Taking a 4-day Mormon sabbatacal? Goldfish eat your power cord? If you're going away for a little bit post it here.
outlaw
Reactions:

Down and out for 1 to 2 weeks

Post by outlaw »

Well after almost 3 years my PS3 finally needs to be worked on if i am lucky it just needs to be cleaned and i will have it back in 3 days but if not then i won't get it back for at least a week.And Dole i would still rather have the PS3 that lasts this long over the crap box that breaks down every 6 months.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Re: Down and out for 1 to 2 weeks

Post by BlackRain »

The owner of the store also told me before he could do any work on the system, try formatting the system - completely, which takes about 4 hours and 50 minutes. I did it last night, and this morning the PS3 reads games and blu ray movies without any problems. It completely removes game saves, songs, pictures and everything else, so save it to a memory card. I turned it off and on and everything, and it WORKS! He told me that he has never seen that problem before, but said it could be a corrupted file........and if it was not, it could have been the motherboard. But try formatting the system completely, not the quick one, but the long one and see if it works.....before sending it in.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
outlaw
Reactions:

Re: Down and out for 1 to 2 weeks

Post by outlaw »

Yeah the guy i took it to is going to clean it first then check to see what the problem is if it is a simple fix then he will let me know and he is only 20 minutes away.

Return to “NDL Extended Absences”