Politics and stuff

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Politics and stuff

Post by shel311 »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:19 am Biden was just joking...... He wasn't serious... It was just a sarcastic statement. New age trumpian rules on saying something but not really saying it right?
if I had a dollar for every time Crowes doesn't want to address something so he just says, "that's what the Trump folks would do" while doing the same thing himself over and over and over...
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

shel311 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 am
Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 am As with most things trump the base action wasnt the problem it was all the divisive rhetoric that he pushes out with it that gets the other side of the isle's panties in a wad.

You really think there would have been as much of a uproar if he had just said my advisors and health experts believe this is the best coarse of action and left it at that? Then whatever is said after there is a clear difference as to what is being said or disagreed with.
Re: Politics and stuffPost detailsQuote GeorgesGoons
by GeorgesGoons » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:28 am
This doesn't address the idea that BIden waited 1 or maybe even 2 months before going on record to say we should have done the ban.

I think it was painfully clear at the time based on the info we have that Biden was not in favor of the China ban at the time it happened. That's not some bold take, that's pretty common knowledge at this point.
It's painful clear that honesty and integrity aren't gonna be making an appearance between these two bumbling buffoons so we're splitting hairs over something that will mean nothing especially since it was just a ban on paper and little else since thousands upon thousands of people still came in from china after the ban :lol:
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I just got back from Louisville and it was crazy to see how wrecked that city was from the recent protests and almost 90% of downtown boarded up still.

I've been in my work from home bubble but that was pretty sad to see how some of these cities were ravaged and seeing it first hand. Most places are still closed.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Cnasty wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:44 am I just got back from Louisville and it was crazy to see how wrecked that city was from the recent protests and almost 90% of downtown boarded up still.

I've been in my work from home bubble but that was pretty sad to see how some of these cities were ravaged and seeing it first hand. Most places are still closed.
Dude... mostly peaceful protests.
PSN: ReignOnU
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/stat ... 86049?s=20

I typically roll my eyes at implied theological meanings, etc... but this one got a verbal WTF today.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Freudian slip?

Jim Sciutto just said we are 7 days away from the election and the Pandemic is WORKKNG.
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

If you are able to go back to 9:00 or 9:01 EST on CNN you can see the slip up as well
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Yesterday Trump threatened to not give COVID relief/support to the PA governor for the governor not supporting Trump.

Today Biden said 2 things: "I'm Joe Biden's husband" & that he was Kamala's running mate.

Yep, 1 of those 2 fools, that's where I want my vote to go. :)
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:04 pm Yesterday Trump threatened to not give COVID relief/support to the PA governor for the governor not supporting Trump.

Today Biden said 2 things: "I'm Joe Biden's husband" & that he was Kamala's running mate.

Yep, 1 of those 2 fools, that's where I want my vote to go. :)
Haha, but Trump's niece is saying a mental health expert needs to review Donald....this was on Jake Tapper (CNN)

I am watching the Bibulinski interview with Tucker right now....pretty interesting. You should definitely watch this and he lays out why he came forward.....and it was because of Schiff calling him a traitor
ImageImageImage
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

I think I'd give up a $400,000 salary if I was able to funnel money like this to my businesses..... :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Crowes wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:12 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

I think I'd give up a $400,000 salary if I was able to funnel money like this to my businesses..... :lol:
Not paying to read it.

Post the whole story.

But if it's about politicians, assuming it's Trump since you are posting, it happens with all of them. How can someone be in politics for 30+ years and never had a job outside of politics be a millionaire? Sanders, black congresswoman from california (can't remember her name), and I'm sure there are Republicans as well
ImageImageImage
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 pm
Crowes wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:12 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Not paying to read it.

Post the whole story.

But if it's about politicians, assuming it's Trump since you are posting, it happens with all of them. How can someone be in politics for 30+ years and never had a job outside of politics be a millionaire? Sanders, black congresswoman from california (can't remember her name), and I'm sure there are Republicans as well
I don't have a subscription and I didn't encounter a paywall 🤷‍♂️

It actually quite easy if you think about it a little bit. What is the average home price in washington dc?

You're pretty close to being considered a millionaire just by buying a house there. While thats not everyone it's easy to see how that can be twisted to look like something it isn't.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 pm How can someone be in politics for 30+ years and never had a job outside of politics be a millionaire?
For Biden, book deals and speaking engagements.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:10 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 pm How can someone be in politics for 30+ years and never had a job outside of politics be a millionaire?
For Biden, book deals and speaking engagements.
I wasn't calling out anyone in particular. But to be a millionaire with no outside job other than politics it makes you wonder
ImageImageImage
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Most workers (blue collar included) can be millionaires after 30+ years of working and saving
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

So since the guy Martin Aspen who is credited as supposedly finding all this stuff on Hunter Biden has been exposed as a fictitious person does that change any of you right wingers tune? Or we just ignoring that part?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:41 pm So since the guy Martin Aspen who is credited as supposedly finding all this stuff on Hunter Biden has been exposed as a fictitious person does that change any of you right wingers tune? Or we just ignoring that part?
Well the FBI has been investigating him since 2019 and hasn't thrown it out as fiction, so....
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

shel311 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 pm
Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:41 pm So since the guy Martin Aspen who is credited as supposedly finding all this stuff on Hunter Biden has been exposed as a fictitious person does that change any of you right wingers tune? Or we just ignoring that part?
Well the FBI has been investigating him since 2019 and hasn't thrown it out as fiction, so....
And?

I hope they put him in jail if he's guilty but the presidents very public pressure doesn't really put the most legitimate light on it right?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

The presidents pressure is irrelevant to the fact that he's been under investigation for over 1 year.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:58 pm
shel311 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 pm
And?

I hope they put him in jail if he's guilty but the presidents very public pressure doesn't really put the most legitimate light on it right?
You're talking about the same President that went through a 3yr fight against the FBI, among others?

As for Martin Aspen, maybe I'm missing something... what does he have to do with Hunter's laptop... that absolutely crazy pics, texts and emails? (I'll assume you haven't seen most of them, because no one is reporting those details) If that's all fake, then someone has done one helluva job setting it all up.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”