NBA 2K17

This is the place for all Basketball games played in the NDL.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

NBA 2K17

Post by ReignOnU »

Who all grabbed it?

I just spent the last hour or so messing around with the initial setup... tedious to say the least. However, this face scan create a player stuff is so damn impressive. I've done face gen on other games and it's been ok... but this shit is next level. Creepy even.

I haven't even played a game yet as there was a 6gb update before doing this. I'll get a few games in over the weekend and report back.
PSN: ReignOnU
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: NBA 2K17

Post by DRiccio21 »

i don't typically really get too caught up in the game for a few months then i don't put it down.

i'm really enjoying madden currently so i probably won't be on there for at least a few months, i got fifa to grab next
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I'm legit torn on which 1 or 2 of the 3 to grab to the point that I just can't decide and haven't gotten any.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I'd call Madden great... but I've run into a few bugs that are pushing it close to game breaking for me. There is a camera zoom issue tied to franchise mode and disabling the dpad, which makes it impossible to see anything on D. Then there is some kind of issue with kicking where it causes a massive delay in some online h2h games (seen it in UDC and CFM now).

I'm in 1 franchise that is really great, but I'm holding off on running my own fantasy connected franchise until I'm sure that stuff like this is resolved.

As for FIFA... I can say whatever I want right now, but the reality is I'll be a massive fan boy and sucked into the game as soon as it's out. I can't quit you FIFA!
PSN: ReignOnU
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

For the record in Madden, I have yet to experience this issue with the camera zoom.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Basketball”