Season 28 Status

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Re: Season 28 Status

Post by Dolemitesooner »

Shel do you fell gross knowing you are exactly like me in that you instigate things for no real reason other than your own amusement.

So that you makes you like Veni too?
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Dolemitesooner wrote:Someone asked when the deadline is. Shel said there was tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and I don't think there is at the moment.

I explained what was going on and I got no response.

The NDL as a football league is dead. Thats why people are not playing games. This thing worked with 120 owners. The plug has been pulled its not even on life support.

I will post in the other more constructive thread now.
Dole did you read my post about my vacation in the extended absences? Or the one I made hours ago? I m gonna assume you haven't changed a bit. same ole pot stirring dole/venni. Did you read my post you asshole? I said enough of the stupid bullshit. Your acting Lot like the old dole. Please has some respect for everyone who has ever had a hand in running this league. Your being a real complete asshole u dick head. If your unhappy Dole send me a pm we can make things right. I hope you post one more stupid ass comment trying to make me or anyone of the admins who spend countless hours trying to make this work. You have no idea.

Play your games if owners are AWOL we will deal with that.

Thanks
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

I assume that post came from a place I don't understand. I never attacked you buckeye. Aren't you on vacation. I never said you weren't. Totally confused here.

Shel said guys are working hard behind the scenes. I know you do but I have seen very little this season from commishes. I can have an opinion and we can disagree, but name calling is way over the top for the things I posted, when Shel stirred this pot.

I really think any typed medium is bad for me. I was never attacking you or niddler for that matter. In my posts I responded to niddler about the apathy present, then I responded to Shel about behind the scenes commenting on commishes. If you will read I qualified that post saying I understand why we don't see tons from them when no one enter acts with the posts.
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

Also I missed all of page 5's posts. You all don't get what I said all. Thanks for stirring it up shel :roll: . And yes wasted memory I was being sarcastic. My god.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

If only dole cares this much five years ago. ;)
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

If that's sarcasm it's lost on me.

I made a post saying why people are not playing. Then I made a sarcastic post in response to Shel sarcastic post about behind the scenes. Multiple people say I am being a dick when I am referring to what has been talked about for years consist involvement and how coaches are really the bread and butter behind activity...then all he'll breaks lose and I am trying to bash buckeye and niddler. I don't fucking get it.
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

How am I am asshole? Or a dick head for my posts?
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Dolemitesooner wrote:Also I missed all of page 5's posts.
How did you miss page 5, when you posted 4 times and thanked Shel for a firetruck?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Dolemitesooner wrote:when Shel stirred this pot.
Here's a novel idea, take some responsibility for YOUR comments.

If you don't think Buckeye would have made that same exact post whether I ever commented in this thread or not, you're fooling yourself or you just don't know Buckeye at all.

Buckeye made his post 100% because of what YOU said, so stop trying to act like this is on me and everyone is coming down on you because I "stirred the pot", get outta here with that nonsense.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Dolemitesooner wrote:How am I am asshole? Or a dick head for my posts?
Dolemitesooner wrote:You didn't see a timeline because they are working soon hard behind the scenes as Shel said

Honest question, do you really not understand why the guy in charge who posts the timelines might not take too kindly to this comment?
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

And Shel calls me the pot stirrer?!?!?! :)
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:And Shel calls me the pot stirrer?!?!?! :)
That one is earned on your part. :lol:
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

When the league needed people like dole ( not just him in particular but since he is bringing up commitment and activity) they quit or lagged behind. Now that the league is done, they are all about it. Kind of ironic I guess.

You got guys on here preaching get your games in now and historically they are the ones who repeatedly do the mad dash to finish up and inconveniencing their oppts. You got folks who left the league multiply times for what ever reason asking for commitment and activity. Face facts fellas, the guys who are gonna finish out the season have already done so. This season was doomed from the get go and has trended this way for a long time.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Dolemitesooner wrote:How am I am asshole? Or a dick head for my posts?

The easiest way to stop all this is to LET IT GO!

Obviously people are misunderstanding you.
The comment about the behind the scenes, I didn't take it as sarcasm and I got pissed reading it, I am sure buckeye took it the same way seeing his responses.

Just let it all go and let's move on.

A season end timeline has been posted by AJ.
Let's finish strong, get this season over with and move on to the new NDL.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

BFiVL wrote:When the league needed people like dole ( not just him in particular but since he is bringing up commitment and activity) they quit or lagged behind. Now that the league is done, they are all about it. Kind of ironic I guess.

You got guys on here preaching get your games in now and historically they are the ones who repeatedly do the mad dash to finish up and inconveniencing their oppts. You got folks who left the league multiply times for what ever reason asking for commitment and activity. Face facts fellas, the guys who are gonna finish out the season have already done so. This season was doomed from the get go and has trended this way for a long time.
I agree with you. I left not once but twice due to inactivity, and it does hurt the league
Toro
Reactions:

Post by Toro »

I totally sucked getting my games in...plain and simple.
I posted, very few replied...I just didn't push hard enough.
in some of my threads it was like I was the only one posting...

I apologize...and I know it doesn't matter to some, but I am sorry.
I think people think as the NDL loss leader I didn't care, but I do.(I just began to suck at the game. :) )

I would love to be a part of the new NDL...
Email or PM is the FASTEST way to reach me.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Toro wrote:I apologize...and I know it doesn't matter to some, but I am sorry.
I think people think as the NDL loss leader I didn't care, but I do.(I just began to suck at the game. :) )

And with that attitude you will be!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
krgkmg
Reactions:

Post by krgkmg »

Toro wrote:I totally sucked getting my games in...plain and simple.
I posted, very few replied...I just didn't push hard enough.
in some of my threads it was like I was the only one posting...

I apologize...and I know it doesn't matter to some, but I am sorry.

I was pretty much in the same boat on many of the same issues, things happened and I slacked off. Not the right attitude and my effort was not what it should have been. I am equally as bad at this game and maybe worse but loved playing when I could.

Good post Toro!!
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

On Toro's defense, most of his losses were sim :?

Return to “NDL Open Forum”