ps4 vs ps3 fifa?

This is the place for all Soccer games played in the NDL.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

ps4 vs ps3 fifa?

Post by plasma1896 »

Just out of curiosity, is there a big difference in the game between the two? debating if i should pick it up or not. i have nba2k14 and the graphics are amazing
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: ps4 vs ps3 fifa?

Post by shel311 »

Hey Mike, I'm not 100% on it yet, but if you do decide you want it for PS4 and want to do the gameshare, let me know.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

shel311 wrote:Hey Mike, I'm not 100% on it yet, but if you do decide you want it for PS4 and want to do the gameshare, let me know.

call me stupid, but what the hell is gameshare? i see guys talking about it, but i have no idea what you guys are talking about. inform me please
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

plasma1896 wrote:
shel311 wrote:Hey Mike, I'm not 100% on it yet, but if you do decide you want it for PS4 and want to do the gameshare, let me know.

call me stupid, but what the hell is gameshare? i see guys talking about it, but i have no idea what you guys are talking about. inform me please
Pretty simple. Ted is the mastermind, he does some magic behind the scenes.

All you have to do is create a user profile on your PS4, sign in using the email/password TEd provides, download your copy of FIFA or whatever, then go back to your normal user profile and never use that one you just created.

2 people are allowed to do this which means you split the $60 so we would each get a digital purchase of FIFA for $30.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

In a short answer....absolutely

Long answer.....the gameplay is much smoother, the physics are better, the AI is improved. The presentation is indescribably better (like pulling up replays in-match of past events, not just what "just happened"). The game loads so much faster and sims in career mode so much quicker, near instantly when you advance a day.

I'll stream tomorrow if you want to see it.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

shel311 wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:

Pretty simple. Ted is the mastermind, he does some magic behind the scenes.

All you have to do is create a user profile on your PS4, sign in using the email/password TEd provides, download your copy of FIFA or whatever, then go back to your normal user profile and never use that one you just created.

2 people are allowed to do this which means you split the $60 so we would each get a digital purchase of FIFA for $30.
if the game is going to cost me $30, im down. i can send you a check
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Mike...im noticing some features missing from NB2k14 on the ps4 side. Not sure if its the same with FIFA.

All of the meet with the GM options are gone.
I cant find the sim to Key games feature either.
Few random things like that which I cant think of right now.

The presentation is amazing. the gameplay is better but it seems like they rushed it and took out various features. Have you noticed any of those or am I missing it?
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

texasfan4444 wrote:Mike...im noticing some features missing from NB2k14 on the ps4 side. Not sure if its the same with FIFA.

The presentation is amazing. the gameplay is better but it seems like they rushed it and took out various features. Have you noticed any of those or am I missing it?

Same here, a lot of the NBA 2k14 features are gone. FIFA didn't lose anything, one of the big reasons I love it. But 2K they definately changed the whole thing. Not being able to sim is a huge deal for a lot of people.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

jsence2 wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:Mike...im noticing some features missing from NB2k14 on the ps4 side. Not sure if its the same with FIFA.

Same here, a lot of the NBA 2k14 features are gone. FIFA didn't lose anything, one of the big reasons I love it. But 2K they definately changed the whole thing. Not being able to sim is a huge deal for a lot of people.
What are you guys talking about? Which features are gone and what do you mean by gone? lol. Gone from stuff that was on last year's game?
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

shel311 wrote:
jsence2 wrote:

What are you guys talking about? Which features are gone and what do you mean by gone? lol. Gone from stuff that was on last year's game?
I was bringing up features that are on NBA2k14 ps3 that are missing from NBA2k13 ps4.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

OK gotcha. THat makes sense.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

jsence2 wrote:

That's freaking huge....I usually only play the key games and playoffs. NBA season is too damned long Specially when you get drafted to the hawks. FML!
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

What can't you sim? In what mode?
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

shel311 wrote:What can't you sim? In what mode?
In my Career, you have (ps3) the ability to sim through the season and only play "key" games. basically, rivals and division games and not all the fluff games in between. in the ps4 version now they are forcing you to play every single game. So the difference is like 40-45 games vs 82 games.

Also, I didn't notice where you could even select season length. In 2k13 I set it for a 56 game season I believe and with the key game sims I was playing maybe 25-30 per season.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

texasfan4444 wrote:
In my Career, you have (ps3) the ability to sim through the season and only play "key" games. basically, rivals and division games and not all the fluff games in between. in the ps4 version now they are forcing you to play every single game. So the difference is like 40-45 games vs 82 games.

Also, I didn't notice where you could even select season length. In 2k13 I set it for a 56 game season I believe and with the key game sims I was playing maybe 25-30 per season.
Ah now I get it.

Ouch, that sucks. I simmed 1 season in My GM mode, and I can say at least the sims seem to work fine in that mode lol.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

shel311 wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:

Ah now I get it.

Ouch, that sucks. I simmed 1 season in My GM mode, and I can say at least the sims seem to work fine in that mode lol.

Return to “Soccer”