Turtle Beach PX21 Headsets

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
nick
Reactions:

Re: Turtle Beach PX21 Headsets

Post by nick »

mine broke one night and instead of trying to fix them, i ripped em apart :( ... i miss the sounds of people walking in my ears
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

My PX21's broke for the second time and I tried finding some other 21's to replace but they are phased out and the PX 22's are the new joints. I went ahead and made the purchase and they are pretty sweet. So if anyone is looking for a second pair or replacement, these are the way to go. They are the same price and have more controls and features. They look way slick too.

plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

if you buy them, buy them at best buy and purchase the extended warranty for 14.99 for 2 years. my son and i both have a pair and when his shit the bed, i gave him mine and exchanged the broken one for a new one. and we always just switch them out when one breaks at best buy. but i had to purchase the warranty again for 14.99 the 3rd time i brought them back, but i figure its worth it. the history on these breaking down is high,so buy the extended and have no worries
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I have the 21's and I can barely hear people talking but the game volume is fine. Anyone have the wireless ones? Thought about going that route.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Shooters”