Who is staying and who is going?

League rules, pertinent Links, and league announcements can be found here.
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Re: Who is staying and who is going?

Post by mbyrd75 »

Ive been trying to figure out what teams will be open due to firing. Tough though not knowing if they have a bank or what the dxact win goals were. Uga for sure and tamu but who else? Michigan, OU, iowa, clemson?
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

mbyrd75 wrote:Ive been trying to figure out what teams will be open due to firing. Tough though not knowing if they have a bank or what the dxact win goals were. Uga for sure and tamu but who else? Michigan, OU, iowa, clemson?
I agree completely. I looked for win goals. I wanted to include that information but I believe that information is not out there.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
6ftdeep
Reactions:

Post by 6ftdeep »

The_Niddler wrote:
mbyrd75 wrote:Ive been trying to figure out what teams will be open due to firing. Tough though not knowing if they have a bank or what the dxact win goals were. Uga for sure and tamu but who else? Michigan, OU, iowa, clemson?
I agree completely. I looked for win goals. I wanted to include that information but I believe that information is not out there.
the information is not hard to get .. just requires a little bit of adding ..
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

beercop wrote:Looking hard at making the jump down Hwy 280 to the lovelist village on the plains.
:twisted:
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

6ftdeep wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
If by a little bit you mean we have hours on our hands. It would be fairly easy to figure out the A to A- just by looking at wins and their schedule, teams after that though, it would be a ton of work.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

autiger730 wrote:
6ftdeep wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
If by a little bit you mean we have hours on our hands. It would be fairly easy to figure out the A to A- just by looking at wins and their schedule, teams after that though, it would be a ton of work.

nah, CCs dont do shit
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

6ftdeep wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
So do it up!
I look forward to your post where you can tell us who is in and who is out. :D
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

finding a team grade, knowing the alphabet and counting with your fingers sucks
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

:lol:
6ftdeep
Reactions:

Post by 6ftdeep »

ajalves wrote:
autiger730 wrote:
6ftdeep wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:

nah, CCs dont do shit
well there is already a place where it shows your own win goal for your team on NDL2's scheduling section.

I m guessing Holmey is using an Sql database structure behind NDL2 for the stored information, he could always create a call to the win goals of all teams and sort it by conference for the commishes, since the information is already there.

or too lessen the load on commishes and save holmey time, you could always just ask the coaches to post their win goal totals that our shown to them on the scheduling section of NDL2 in their coaches contract they sign.
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

unless block has an unreal amount of bonus points coming there's no chance he can stay at OU, the rivalries and win goal are paramount, i don't think the conference goals were met either from a quick glance at the schedule. Not hating just always interested in if my boys are available whether ill be able to have a chance at them or not.

Return to “NCAA Dynasty League Information”