Wasted's Dynasty - Week 9

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

xLiQx
Reactions:

Re: Wasted's Slow moving Dynasty

Post by xLiQx »

I dont' even know what the score was haha, but when I put in my second team, I am going to play the same style of offense..if I am Houstin, I will throw short passes, hoping they aren't picked 6 or turned over, I just wont look deep as much. Idk, I dont' care what the scores are, if people care alot about stats and awards and want to pad them, do what you gotta do, like Sudden says, putting in your backups, just keep playing and let them enjoy some success adn stats!
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

I don't want anyone misconstruing what I was posting. I have NO problem with Suddens game, he even aimed me during the game to get my thoughts. I was simply trying to see if everyone wanted to set a ground rule for scoring.

With that said seems everyone is content with doing their own thing, so.....carry on folks. :D
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

SuddenBlues wrote:
Whittness10 wrote:We aren't playing each other for the most part, and everyone has their own way of playing against the CPU, so whatever you do in your own game should be your own deal right??
Should be but seems people want to talk about it so hopefully when I beat down poor ole Tulane people dont cry :roll: ;)

My bringing this up had nothing to do with your game. I only posted asking if people wanted to set a rule since I never considered it and you had asked during your game.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Wasted Memory wrote:
SuddenBlues wrote:
Whittness10 wrote:We aren't playing each other for the most part, and everyone has their own way of playing against the CPU, so whatever you do in your own game should be your own deal right??
Should be but seems people want to talk about it so hopefully when I beat down poor ole Tulane people dont cry :roll: ;)

My bringing this up had nothing to do with your game. I only posted asking if people wanted to set a rule since I never considered it and you had asked during your game.
Oh I know my post was more meant towards Whittness lol
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

SuddenBlues wrote:
Wasted Memory wrote:
SuddenBlues wrote:

Oh I know my post was more meant towards Whittness lol
I didnt see any probs with Whits comment. Hell we have all lost that game to the computer where we thought it was well in hand and somehow the cheesy ass computer comes back and wins. Me personally, run it up if you want but when you lose your star qb or rb because your trying to do so no crying. I usually put the second team in the 4th, but I usually dont win by much.
xLiQx
Reactions:

Post by xLiQx »

I lost a close one to LSU....playing on the road in that enviroment seemed to be quite the ordeal, I dropped about 4-6 wide open touchdowns, but just couldn't close the deal in the second half.
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

xLiQx wrote:I lost a close one to LSU....playing on the road in that enviroment seemed to be quite the ordeal, I dropped about 4-6 wide open touchdowns, but just couldn't close the deal in the second half.

Go SEC! :D
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I don't know if it was just my playing that sucked, but I found it very hard to contain Taylor Martinez and whatever the Burkhead guys name is for Nebraska. I am lucky I didn't get stomped. My defense could not stop their option at all, then they would hit me with a huge pass. Does anyone else play Nebraska this season?? Just a heads up that they are pretty decent. If it weren't for some huge pass plays I made, this would have been the opposite of running the score up.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Close game with KSU. Back up QB was called up and lead the team 10-10 with 3 TD's. Defense racked up 7 sacks. Hopefully this will get me ranked cause the recruits want nothing to do with me right now :?
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Just froze at the beginning of the game.

Retrying now.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

You have the worst freezing....a lot.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

swellvermin wrote:You have the worst freezing....a lot.
Me? I had some problems with super sim under 4 mins up by alot. I read that it was common. Havent had that prob since the update. Its weird cause Im hard wired.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

buckeye76 wrote:
swellvermin wrote:You have the worst freezing....a lot.
Me? I had some problems with super sim under 4 mins up by alot. I read that it was common. Havent had that prob since the update. Its weird cause Im hard wired.
I had it really bad in '12....and before the update on '13. Highlights seemed to be the culprit.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Yeah every dynasty there's a rebuild the highlight thing but I just keep hitting continue.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Wow what a game i just had with #11 Michigan

Down 35-31 1 min to go,

Toussaint breaks a huge run, My DB stops at the 8. I hold to force a FG with 30 seconds left. Now down 7.

My 1st play from scrimmage, i hit wr Da'Rick Rogers for a 75 yrd TD to tie the game, 18 seconds left after KO

Denard drops back, throws a out, my LB picks it and runs to the 11. 8 seconds left, i kick FG. and walk out of Ann Arbor with 41-38 win.

My D couldnt stop them at all. Nor could they stop my pass attack as Tyler Bray goes 20-28, 482 yrds 5Td 4 INT

Highlights are inside of OD
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

How are we looking here for an advance?
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Downing11 wrote:How are we looking here for an advance?
Yea I was wondering the same thing bc I need to play my game but I dont know if I can play tonight. I am trying to though if not i can tomorrow around 4pm est when I get home from work.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Sudden, if you can play, let's get our regular NDL game in before you worry about this slow moving dynasty game.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Advance was set for today, And i think Sudden is the only one not to play yet.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Advance was set for today, And i think Sudden is the only one not to play yet.
Wasted Memory wrote:Next Advance: Friday 8/17 (unless everyone finishes earlier)
Remember, we advanced early. I will do whichever one comes first in the above quote.

Return to “Online Dynasty”