OD Bugs

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

Weasel
Reactions:

OD Bugs

Post by Weasel »

For those of you guys involved in an OD, have you noticed any bugs in the system thus far? I ask bc Ill be running a small OD with some local friends, and remember last years version having a few (the biggest one being a team playing a game and winning, only to randomly receive a loss when advanced, that was the dealbreaker for me). Also, the website seems to have some minor bugs as well. Anything drastic you guys have noticed thus far?
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: OD Bugs

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Have seen some.recruiting and scouting issues leading to.the issue about last yr game not register n get radon Sim score.

But was easy fix as that just needs to.retire and then rejoin.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Have seen some.recruiting and scouting issues leading to.the issue about last yr game not register n get radon Sim score.

Im confused, could you elaborate?
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Have seen some.recruiting and scouting issues leading to.the issue about last yr game not register n get radon Sim score.

:?: Damn son, get off the phone! Whichyo big ass nubs lmfao :lol:
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

compared to last yr this game is pretty smooth in terms of not fucking up. Me and 2 friends are 3 seasons in. When his contract expired, i dont know if hes an idiot but i had to remove and readd him, but that could just be cause he has a lower IQ than me
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

This past week it kept saying I had 20 mins left to call, but said that all time had been used... no biggie since it's only 20 mins. but worth noting
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Weasel wrote:

I had the problem you eluded to in Thabeets OD. My results would tell me they uploaded but upon the advance the game would sim my result. I also could not use the new scouting feature but after retiring and rejoining the problem fixed its self.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Block M wrote:
Weasel wrote:

I had the problem you eluded to in Thabeets OD. My results would tell me they uploaded but upon the advance the game would sim my result. I also could not use the new scouting feature but after retiring and rejoining the problem fixed its self.

There block solved your confusing.

N @ swelly, ok i'm on vacation. Phone is all I have atm
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

Oh shit my bad. Enjoy that time!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Sorocco88 wrote:This past week it kept saying I had 20 mins left to call, but said that all time had been used... no biggie since it's only 20 mins. but worth noting
I believe I know why this happening. In years past lets say you went to spend 30mins talking to a recruit and he committed right at the start of the call, you would only be charged for 10mins and still have those 20mins to spend. Now it seems that when this happens that unused 20mins is no longer "credited" back. If you leave the recruiting section you'll notice that those 20mins will no longer be there when you go back in.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Block M wrote:

So if this happens in my dynasty, should I (as commish) be the one to retire and rejoin, or the person whose game messed up?
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Also, just noticed, I did custom scheduling and once I advanced it went back to the default. Fuckin' eh. Although I advanced from the computer, anyone know if that has anything to do with it?
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

Weasel wrote:Also, just noticed, I did custom scheduling and once I advanced it went back to the default. Fuckin' eh. Although I advanced from the computer, anyone know if that has anything to do with it?
Advancing from the website has severe issues. I know last season if there were any injuries that were longer than a game, ie 1 week or more, the injury wouldnt take to the next week. I had a season ending injury to a wr in week 10 and the commish advanced from the website and he was back in the next game. From console, it would be fine tho.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Weasel wrote:
Block M wrote:

So if this happens in my dynasty, should I (as commish) be the one to retire and rejoin, or the person whose game messed up?
Anyone?
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Weasel wrote:
Weasel wrote:
Block M wrote:

Anyone?

The person that is messed up. If I leave the OD won't have a commish and I won't be able to get back in.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Cool, so if it advances and a played game shows up as simmed, just have that player retire and rejoin and it fixes itself?

So if it happens to me, as commish, would I be able to transfer the commish duties, retire/rejoin, then regain the duties and be cool? Thanks for the help
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Weasel wrote:Cool, so if it advances and a played game shows up as simmed, just have that player retire and rejoin and it fixes itself?

So if it happens to me, as commish, would I be able to transfer the commish duties, retire/rejoin, then regain the duties and be cool? Thanks for the help

Yes and yes
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

I ve froze up supersiming under 4mins to go in about 6 games now. Half those i was getting crushed the other half I was winning.

Just be careful when doing that.

Return to “Online Dynasty”