Report Cards

Share tips, idea, health and fun idea for the kids of the NDL.
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Report Cards

Post by ChampDizzle »

my 6th grade daughter got all A's last year. This first report card from a magnet school, the #1 grade school in Georgia, 75th in Nation. She got 6 A's 1 B. She missed honor roll cause got an 83 in Language Arts. She was so upset that she was crying. My 2nd grader got all A's and 1 B, a fuckin 88 in fuckin MUSIC! Her "real" classes lowest score 96. Proud of them but just felt they lost a game on the last second despite getting an interception in a tie game. 2 FUCKIN POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't tell them it was all my fault by losing to VT by 2 FUCKIN POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: Report Cards

Post by DRiccio21 »

the fact they are reacting the way they are about missing the 2 points says alot more about them and your parenting than if they got the extra two points and made straight A's every year.

when they stop caring about getting those 2 extra points is when you should be concerned...

job well done man!
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Report Cards

Post by ChampDizzle »

DRiccio21 wrote:the fact they are reacting the way they are about missing the 2 points says alot more about them and your parenting than if they got the extra two points and made straight A's every year.

when they stop caring about getting those 2 extra points is when you should be concerned...

job well done man!
being a good parent is everything to me. Tiana is getting a laptop(I don't even have one) and an Ipod Touch for Christmas. Aliysa still loves toys so alot cheaper Nintendo DS 3D for her. They deserve it!

Return to “Kids Corner”