Glad to be back

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Glad to be back

Post by Wasted Memory »

Hey guys, glad to be back here in the NDL again. I was here in Seasons 5 & 6, using the name Gatorbytes back then though. Dropped out when the switch to the PS3 happened, just couldn't get one back then. Decided just to go with this user name now since my PS3 account has it and I couldn't login to my old AIM account anymore. :cry:

See alot of names still around from back then, good to see you guys again. Looking forward to playing some games with you guys and can't wait to get my butt kicked again...and again....and again..... :roll:

Living in Cookeville, TN now (Hey BFiVL!). Florida Gators fan, 36 years old, and did I mention that I'm the cupcake all the schools like to play?
Uuaww
Reactions:

Re: Glad to be back

Post by Uuaww »

welcome back, not muched has changed since you left.
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

Uuaww wrote:welcome back, not muched has changed since you left.
uhh yeah it has.

We no longer use League daddy which is by far the best thing yet.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

kdog36 wrote:
Uuaww wrote:welcome back, not muched has changed since you left.
uhh yeah it has.

We no longer use League daddy which is by far the best thing yet.
But the core idea of the league remains the same.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Wasted Memory wrote:Hey guys, glad to be back here in the NDL again. I was here in Seasons 5 & 6, using the name Gatorbytes back then though. Dropped out when the switch to the PS3 happened, just couldn't get one back then. Decided just to go with this user name now since my PS3 account has it and I couldn't login to my old AIM account anymore. :cry:

See alot of names still around from back then, good to see you guys again. Looking forward to playing some games with you guys and can't wait to get my butt kicked again...and again....and again..... :roll:

Living in Cookeville, TN now (Hey BFiVL!). Florida Gators fan, 36 years old, and did I mention that I'm the cupcake all the schools like to play?
Small World brother, glad to have ya back. Started laughing when my wife told me the story of having a convo with your wife about online football and video games.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Yeah, her telling me about that was actually what got me interested in re-upping here.

Funny story for everyone else. I mentioned to BFiVL a few years ago that I was looking at moving to Cookeville, TN which is where he lives. Well, about a two years ago I did move here but wasn't playing in the NDL anymore. One day my wife comes in and says that she met a lady at work and they got to talking about their husbands spending to much time online playing video games. Apparently BFiVL's wife mentioned he was always playing NCAA Football and some online league. Well, my wife remembered me doing that as well so she found out his username and said she actually remembered me talking to him online (probably all the cursing I was doing every time he kicked my ass).

Anyway, I can just picture these two girls complaining about their husbands spending way to much time online playing video games and then the look in their eyes when they realize their husbands were actually playing each other :o
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Wasted Memory wrote:Yeah, her telling me about that was actually what got me interested in re-upping here.

Funny story for everyone else. I mentioned to BFiVL a few years ago that I was looking at moving to Cookeville, TN which is where he lives. Well, about a two years ago I did move here but wasn't playing in the NDL anymore. One day my wife comes in and says that she met a lady at work and they got to talking about their husbands spending to much time online playing video games. Apparently BFiVL's wife mentioned he was always playing NCAA Football and some online league. Well, my wife remembered me doing that as well so she found out his username and said she actually remembered me talking to him online (probably all the cursing I was doing every time he kicked my ass).

Anyway, I can just picture these two girls complaining about their husbands spending way to much time online playing video games and then the look in their eyes when they realize their husbands were actually playing each other :o

Funnier than hell!!!

Welcome back
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

i like seeing members like this come back.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Wasted Memory wrote:Yeah, her telling me about that was actually what got me interested in re-upping here.

thats an NDL hall of fame story.

very funny
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

DRiccio21 wrote: thats an NDL hall of fame story.

very funny
What happened to you? You were so much better as a whore.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Uuaww wrote:
DRiccio21 wrote: thats an NDL hall of fame story.

very funny
What happened to you? You were so much better as a whore.
domesticated dave!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

God, i am getting old.

The name is registering somewhere in the brain but cant remember you.

I remember us talking though and you being cool.

Either way, welcome back. :D
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Cnasty wrote:God, i am getting old.

The name is registering somewhere in the brain but cant remember you.

I remember us talking though and you being cool.

Either way, welcome back. :D
Well it was all the way back in Season 6 that I went inactive/dropped out...we'll let your memory slide on this one. :D

and thank you sir
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

What's up my man? Been a long time since I've seen you around. Hope all us well and so sooty you live anywhere near BiFfy. Lol.

Welcome back!
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Nice, another name I remember.

Glad to be back among all of you.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Welcome