Movies, TV on DVD and more

Buy, sell and swap with other NDL members.

Moderator: Uuaww

tball275
Reactions:

Movies, TV on DVD and more

Post by tball275 »

My wife has every season of Sex & the City she is ready to part with. Anyone have a wife, g/f, mother or sister with a birthday coming up? It's not the boxed set. It's each individual season. I will sell them together first. If no takers, I can break them up by individual season.

Next, I have all first five seasons of Entourage available. These are mine, but I have watched them over so many times. It's a great show if you haven't seen it! Same goes as above. Would like to sell together first. Then, we can discuss individual seasons.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising on the PS3 -- I don't play it at all. I bought it, played it the day I picked it up and it has been sitting next to my PS3 ever since. Asking $15.

More to come!
Block M
Reactions:

Re: Movies, TV on DVD and more

Post by Block M »

My mom had all the seasons of Sex & the City and lost them in a move was extremely upset about it. What are you askin' for those?

I work all the damn time it seems, so you can hit me up on AIM. I can get on that while at work. AIM is austinx2k2.
Last edited by Block M on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Block M wrote:My mom had all the seasons of Sex & the City and lost them in a move
Husband did it.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Hey Tball about how much would you want for seasons 1-5 of Entourage? I never saw the show before but I heard it is a must watch. Let me know buddy!
tball275
Reactions:

Post by tball275 »

Sorry guys. I haven't been down here to look at this section in a while. Here's my responses for you. Hope they help.
SuddenBlues wrote:Hey Tball about how much would you want for seasons 1-5 of Entourage? I never saw the show before but I heard it is a must watch. Let me know buddy!
$45
Block M wrote:My mom had all the seasons of Sex & the City and lost them in a move was extremely upset about it. What are you askin' for those?

I work all the damn time it seems, so you can hit me up on AIM. I can get on that while at work. AIM is austinx2k2.
$60

Return to “Classifieds”