Draft predictions...

LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Re: Draft predictions...

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Someday I'll do a sequel to my now infamous draft predictions. I'm just sitting back and accumulating material. I have a feeling Season 19 might be the right time to unleash the fury.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Someday I'll do a sequel to my now infamous draft predictions. I'm just sitting back and accumulating material. I have a feeling Season 19 might be the right time to unleash the fury.
Booo you were the one person I was relying on the most lol I guess I will have to wait for season 19!
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

SuddenBlues wrote:
LetsGoPeay wrote:Someday I'll do a sequel to my now infamous draft predictions. I'm just sitting back and accumulating material. I have a feeling Season 19 might be the right time to unleash the fury.
Booo you were the one person I was relying on the most lol I guess I will have to wait for season 19!
I had 10 teams left in mine and accidently deleted pressed the back button on my browser. DIAF.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Uuaww wrote:
SuddenBlues wrote:
I had 10 teams left in mine and accidently deleted pressed the back button on my browser. DIAF.
Epic Fail! lol
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

SuddenBlues wrote:
Epic Fail! lol

I don't wanna talk about it. I am beside myself... I hate putting effort into something and then deleting it on accident. It's like my genetics paper in college all over again (but not as bad).
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I always just do my articles in Word for that exact reason.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Uuaww wrote:
SuddenBlues wrote:
Epic Fail! lol

I don't wanna talk about it. I am beside myself... I hate putting effort into something and then deleting it on accident. It's like my genetics paper in college all over again (but not as bad).
Yea I learned from my mistakes I did the draft predictions in TextEdit and then copy and pasted it into the forum and make it look nice. So if I accidentally hit the back button or something I didn't have to do much to finish it. :)
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

LetsGoPeay wrote:I always just do my articles in Word for that exact reason.
I always do with my Island Report but I didn't this time for some reason. It was a quality draft analysis with blockbuster trades and surprises.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

steelcitychaos wrote:no matter what team I get, I get at least one victory this season compared to the big fat 0 i had last season.

I think I am going to have to save this prediction for season 19.

Return to “Season 18”