I_S33M_THAB33T_U

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Re: I_S33M_THAB33T_U

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

shel311 wrote:
nick wrote:eh bitch chill out. you're the rookie here. enjoy it. soon you'll be just another person in the crowd and no one will give a fuck whatcha think. this is ur moment, go catch it, you better lose yourself in the music the moment you own it.

Thabeet, if you want us to get rid of Nick, just say the word.

NDL Florida will make it happen.
Naw no need, Just let Rice fall to #80 then we call it even
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
shel311 wrote:
nick wrote:eh bitch chill out. you're the rookie here. enjoy it. soon you'll be just another person in the crowd and no one will give a fuck whatcha think. this is ur moment, go catch it, you better lose yourself in the music the moment you own it.

I'm picking #3, so I'll let Rice slide right past me, just for you. :lol:
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

shel311 wrote:WHy does everyone say that? :lol:
The Reasons We Hate You For No Reason

Everyone has someone they hate for no real reason, but you just love to hate this person. They didn't necessarily do anything to you personally, but you just find them to be the single most annoying, repulsive person on the face of this earth. You would give anything to punch them in their stupid fat face and make them cry. But we can't just hate someone for no reason at all. Instead, you take some insignificant encounter with this person and blow it completely out of proportion.

All you need is that window of opportunity to justify hating him. This can be a medley of things. You ask, "Hey, can I borrow your book for the semester, I didn't feel like buying one?" and he responds in his high-pitched voice "No, I have to do the homework too." Or you say "Dude, is that your girlfriend, she looks like a female version of Rosie O'Donnell" which is sure to irritate him slightly. You want him to say something, just to justify your hatred.

In my case it's this kid that sits next to me in class. Now at the moment I don't have my justification for hating him or being mean to him, so I'll just give you the rundown.

Anything he does gives me this feeling in my stomach, a feeling I haven't felt since watching "Back to the Future 2" and Marty loses "Grey's Sports Almanac" to Biff after working so hard to steal it back. Too obscure of a reference? I didn't think so either.

The person may come in many forms, each unique in their own level of obesity. The kid I hate is probably a level 6, out of a possible 10. He tries to cover this by pulling up his old white socks, which have long since lost their elasticity from being stretched out over his massive freak show clown feet, and now loosely hang from his cankles. The socks, each a different hue of white, rest nicely in his four year old Airwalks that he bought at the JCPenny 90% off "going out of business" sale.

We move up to his cargo shorts or jean shorts (which were his regular jeans during the winter but were cut at the knees for his cool, laidback summer look). The brand is most likely JNCO, a company that lost its appeal in 1998. Connected to one of his belt loops is a chain that descends into his back pocket where he keeps his Spiderman Collector's Edition wallet. Whenever he wants to impress the ladies he pulls this baby out and shows them his Official Trekkie Fan Club Card - it gets them wet every time, mainly because they're laughing so hard that they start to cry.

His gut hangs over the desk he's sitting at, barely covered by his Simpsons T-Shirt that he wears every other day. I have reason to believe that he's got a closet full of these like a cartoon character (i.e. Doug Funnie) if it wasn't for the putrid odor that remains on the shirt day after day. On his wrist he sports a Boy Scouts of America watch, God I hate him.

He's wears glasses, I wish I could say he had tape holding them together from getting hit in the face so much, but that would be pushing it. His hair sits stupidly on top of his stupid head, looking more like a dead gerbil stapled to his fat skull than actual hair. To top it off he's got some goat hair growing out of one of his three chins that he likes to stroke whenever he's thinking.

He becomes really irritated in class when people make noise. Right now I'm laughing to myself because I'm sitting next to him, writing down all these ideas. He turns and says "Shhhh, please be quiet mister" and now I have my reason to hate him for the rest of the semester!
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

this guy actually thought for a second i was gonna read that. hilarious.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

shel311 wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
shel311 wrote:

Yea, thats a easy one there. Id hope u wouldnt take Rice @ #3
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
shel311 wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
shel311 wrote:

Yea, thats a easy one there. Id hope u wouldnt take Rice @ #3
why not? Rice is a quality team man. dont insult the players who go there. respect mothafucka
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

DRWebs wrote:
shel311 wrote:WHy does everyone say that? :lol:
The Reasons We Hate You For No Reason

Everyone has someone they hate for no real reason, but you just love to hate this person. They didn't necessarily do anything to you personally, but you just find them to be the single most annoying, repulsive person on the face of this earth. You would give anything to punch them in their stupid fat face and make them cry. But we can't just hate someone for no reason at all. Instead, you take some insignificant encounter with this person and blow it completely out of proportion.

All you need is that window of opportunity to justify hating him. This can be a medley of things. You ask, "Hey, can I borrow your book for the semester, I didn't feel like buying one?" and he responds in his high-pitched voice "No, I have to do the homework too." Or you say "Dude, is that your girlfriend, she looks like a female version of Rosie O'Donnell" which is sure to irritate him slightly. You want him to say something, just to justify your hatred.

In my case it's this kid that sits next to me in class. Now at the moment I don't have my justification for hating him or being mean to him, so I'll just give you the rundown.

Anything he does gives me this feeling in my stomach, a feeling I haven't felt since watching "Back to the Future 2" and Marty loses "Grey's Sports Almanac" to Biff after working so hard to steal it back. Too obscure of a reference? I didn't think so either.

The person may come in many forms, each unique in their own level of obesity. The kid I hate is probably a level 6, out of a possible 10. He tries to cover this by pulling up his old white socks, which have long since lost their elasticity from being stretched out over his massive freak show clown feet, and now loosely hang from his cankles. The socks, each a different hue of white, rest nicely in his four year old Airwalks that he bought at the JCPenny 90% off "going out of business" sale.

We move up to his cargo shorts or jean shorts (which were his regular jeans during the winter but were cut at the knees for his cool, laidback summer look). The brand is most likely JNCO, a company that lost its appeal in 1998. Connected to one of his belt loops is a chain that descends into his back pocket where he keeps his Spiderman Collector's Edition wallet. Whenever he wants to impress the ladies he pulls this baby out and shows them his Official Trekkie Fan Club Card - it gets them wet every time, mainly because they're laughing so hard that they start to cry.

His gut hangs over the desk he's sitting at, barely covered by his Simpsons T-Shirt that he wears every other day. I have reason to believe that he's got a closet full of these like a cartoon character (i.e. Doug Funnie) if it wasn't for the putrid odor that remains on the shirt day after day. On his wrist he sports a Boy Scouts of America watch, God I hate him.

He's wears glasses, I wish I could say he had tape holding them together from getting hit in the face so much, but that would be pushing it. His hair sits stupidly on top of his stupid head, looking more like a dead gerbil stapled to his fat skull than actual hair. To top it off he's got some goat hair growing out of one of his three chins that he likes to stroke whenever he's thinking.

He becomes really irritated in class when people make noise. Right now I'm laughing to myself because I'm sitting next to him, writing down all these ideas. He turns and says "Shhhh, please be quiet mister" and now I have my reason to hate him for the rest of the semester!

VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

I endorse this comment
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

why not? Rice is a quality team man. dont insult the players who go there. respect mothafucka

LoL u are lost !! I said i wanted them to fall to #80 so i could take them, N u think im insulting them ?? Like wow :o , Do u read what is typed or jus run off at the mouth ? I think if I wanted to take a team then thats not a insult.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

hey noob... slow down

deep breath... don't get excited
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

shel311 wrote:
DRWebs wrote:How the hell do you get "Ha"sheem out of that?
You don't see the similiarities between "hasheem" and "I seem"?

Damn Dub, try to think outside the box a little.

Speaking of, it's not like the difference between BOX and SQUARE. :lol:
It's box...square is for nerds.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

TerpsMustDie wrote:
shel311 wrote:
DRWebs wrote:How the hell do you get "Ha"sheem out of that?
You don't see the similiarities between "hasheem" and "I seem"?

Damn Dub, try to think outside the box a little.

Speaking of, it's not like the difference between BOX and SQUARE. :lol:
It's box...square is for nerds.
Pyramid, Cross and Donut all thank you.
PSN: ReignOnU
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

LoL u are lost !! I said i wanted them to fall to #80 so i could take them, N u think im insulting them ?? Like wow :o , Do u read what is typed or jus run off at the mouth ? I think if I wanted to take a team then thats not a insult.
:lol: shut up!! i forgot who you were already. See how it works? Your moment passed and now you're just a new guy who will prolly be replaced by a better new guy (see kjayb)
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

welcome to the league.......x2.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

I Seem, dont listen to these fucks....talk all the shit you want
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ajalves wrote:I Seem, dont listen to these fucks....talk all the shit you want
yo who's this guy
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

ajalves wrote:I Seem, dont listen to these fucks....talk all the shit you want
btw, his last name, jalves, is pronounced with a soft j.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

Damn this thread is still going on!? :shock:

Can I get a recap post here; no way I'm ready all those pages 8-)

Return to “League Introductions”