Season 16 Draft Order

Ank
Reactions:

Re: Season 16 Draft Order

Post by Ank »

Dickerson was the best money could buy...just fell in with the wrong crowd early...But yea Pea his broadcasting skills was about equal to Lou Holtz...maybe worse :D
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Ank wrote:I guess its got alot easier to keep your teams now then when I was here the first 5 season's I was here.

Not to step on anyone's toes ( I apologize already if anyone takes this the wrong way) but even with bank points how did some major BCS coaches get to keep their teams? Once again there are others that kept their teams that I was like HOW! But 2 popped out at me the most cause I was looking to draft either of them.

Both were top 10 teams on the game last season, and both went 7-5. I understand recaps, sportmanship, voting ect...ect.. all come into play. I dont know what either teams win goal for last season was...but it had to be way over 7.

Like I said I have nothing but respect for both coaches to even play in the SEC or Big 12, but this is just a question that has me blown away.
Once again no disrespect to either one or AJ, just wondering if I mis-read the point system.

Thanks
1st and foremost, no offense, but there is zero chance of this being discussed on the boards, or anywhere for that matter.

if you check the 40-40-20 formula, win goals are not as big a part of the equation as you think

there are no conspiracies here....the list is right...sorry if you have an issue with it
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Weasel wrote:
Nick95 wrote:Does Holmey have a lifetime contract with my NC State Wolfpack?

:(
If he doesnt already, he should.
To be honest, Holmey, rest of the commissioners and conference commissioners do a lot behind the scenes that some of us do not see. I am not trying to blow smoke up anyone's ass, but these guys do a lot of stuff that I can only hope to have time for. Most of the guys like me have families, full time jobs and busy lives. The others have school too. None of the guys get paid to help this league out, so what they are doing is on their free time. Instead of wondering on how people get to keep a certain team, volunteer your time to help out with something in the NDL. There is no way I could even apply to be commish or any other responsibilities in the league, due to my job and family. But if some of you would like to help out, volunteer for something. It will not secure you a team high in the draft, but giving back to something that Holmey and the rest have done for us can be overlooked many times without noticing it. On a side note, I can never get my team Clemson, but so be it.........just enjoy playing your friends in online gaming. So what Weasel said, second.
Last edited by BlackRain on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

It is what it is that is why I just decide to stay at mediocre Minnesota. The weather is bad, the girls are just okay and the fan base could be better but sometimes, just sometimes, I might see Prince at a club or at least someone that looks like Prince or maybe its a woman?

And Holmey is NC State anything else would be uncivilized!
Quest4Gold
Reactions:

Post by Quest4Gold »

ChampDizzle wrote:It is what it is that is why I just decide to stay at mediocre Minnesota. The weather is bad, the girls are just okay and the fan base could be better but sometimes, just sometimes, I might see Prince at a club or at least someone that looks like Prince or maybe its a woman?

And Holmey is NC State anything else would be uncivilized!
Yeah thanks, I was actually hoping to pick these guys with my pick and then I saw you kept them :( Oh well have to look for something else.
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

it's amazing how much some ppl DONT take for granted...

just saying...
ImageImage
Nick95
Reactions:

Post by Nick95 »

I did not intend to call him out for still having NC State, sorry if it came off that way, I was just really hoping they would be avalible.

I appreciate all you do big time holmey :D
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

I have been close, but the past couple of versions of the game have had NC State as a down team (compared to the B+ or A- they were early in the NDL). I got them by chance when people decided to boycott drafting them one year, and they fell to me around pick 30, when they easily could of been a top 20 pick.

And I am so glad russel wilson is rated where he is, as the past 2 years of QB have been absolutely horrible
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Is there going to be an offsite room, or an AIM chat for the draft?
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

yes, a chatroom will be put up for the draft
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

got my 18 team list ready. lets do this!
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

cougnix wrote:Is there going to be an offsite room, or an AIM chat for the draft?
Offsite or AIM. I don't have AIM on the laptop I have, so just wondering if I need to use the desktop. Gracias...
ImageImage

NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

not on AIM
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Okay, thanks...
ImageImage

ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

AS of now we're using the ones on teh boards....we'll try to find something better
walker213
Reactions:

Post by walker213 »

So where's the draft room gonna be?
XII: Fresno State 12-1 (8-0)
XIII: South Carolina 11-2 (7-1)
XIV: Bowling Green 13-1 (9-0)
XV: Georgia 14-0 (9-0)
XVI: Miami-FL 12-2 (8-1)
XVII: Miami-FL 10-3 (6-3)
XVIII: Miami-FL 13-1 (8-1)
XIX: Southern Cal 12-1 (9-0)
XX: Southern Cal 13-0 (9-0)
Ry
Reactions:

Post by Ry »

walker213 wrote:So where's the draft room gonna be?
since its on the boards there will be a link posted.
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

VeniVediV1ci wrote:i'd love to play with Russell Wilson, too, but i think he deserves it
Holmey better get all his Wilson time in this game cause Wilson prob will not be back next year. He is moving to baseball.

Return to “Season 16”