SuddenBlues Predictions

How close was I to the Team you were thinking about actually taking?

Your RIGHT!
23%
In my Top 5
14%
In my Top 10
18%
I didn't think about that team but I am now!
14%
WHAT?!? No WAY!
32%

Total votes: 44

SuddenBlues
Reactions:

SuddenBlues Predictions

Post by SuddenBlues »

SUDDENBLUES PREDICTIONS FOR SEASON 18
Who will you pick?
I have no idea if any of these are right but I tried to use some humor and have fun with my picks. I hope you enjoy it and please don't be mean lol Oh and vote on the poll and tell me if I was close, on the button or way off! I just thought that was another fun feature to the predictions.

Have a great draft everyone and Good luck in Season 18!
1. nole4real - Florida State - He says he sucks with his team but I still think he will take them
2. ICE - Oregon - He has been looking at them for a while now, I believe!
3. shel311 - LSU - I think he takes his favorite team lets just hope he is a better playcaller then the real coach
4. wj5811 - Florida - He wants to win and Florida has been the Championship team for the past 3 seasons I believe... seems like the "right" pick!
5. runthepound - Oklahoma - Who else better to pound the ball with then Demarco Murray?
6. BIGmike - Penn State - With his defensive skills he could be lethal with this team
7. PacksyD - USC - Are you happy you got your team? The rest of the Pac-10 isnt!
8. texasfan4444 - Texas - Be happy and don't complain lol
9. bigred - Cal - A fast talented team why not take them?
10. dcane7 - Ole Mississippi - Saw how good Corey did with them so he thought he would give it a go
11. Black Rain - Georgia - I feel like Black Rain could be really dangerous with this team
12. seeitsaveit13 - Georgia Tech - He will be the ACC Champs with this team and his option game
13. Steamrollr22 - Purdue - Don't you like the Boilermakers or was I wrong? Just take them anyways lol
14. Cnasty - Oklahoma State - I have no clue what Corey is ever thinking so yea Okie State for you :)
15. ReignOnU - North Carolina - I think he would give a serious look at North Carolina... solid team
16. BigRy - Tennessee - Wants to stay in the SEC and with Ole Miss, Georgia and Florida gone off the board they are a upgrade over South Carolina
17. buckeye76 - Ohio State - Will you go back to your team? I think so
18. Dakshdar - Notre Dame - He always takes the team I want and I really want ND so thats why I guessed ND here haha
19. terpsmustdie - West Virginia - Who else wants this crappy team?!? lol
20. VTrunNgun - Texas A&M - I think he will love the option here and give the Big 10 a run for their money
21. aDeeDub87a - Maryland - No clue who you would pick here so Maryland is close to NJ so there you go!
22. ajalves - Arizona State - I remember you had this team a while ago.... you going back?
23. usmarine7t - Auburn - I think this is more your style then Air Force was
24. victim - Oregon State - A fast competitive team that he always likes having
25. Fsupenguin - Wisconsin - Will love to run people over with Clay
26. Huskerkev84 - Arizona - If we thought he did go with Memphis' Offense then watch out when he actually has some weapons
27. shiftdnb - Northwestern - going to the Big 10 could be a fun season for Shift
28. Easportsbama - Kansas - Can Kansas ever be a good team in the NDL?
29. Old Ky Shark - South Carolina - Going to SEC is where he wants to be
30. RB4SC22 - Virginia - Is looking to follow in PacksyD's shoes?
31. ndlkdog36 - Bowling Green - Always a competitive team beside the season I had them lol
32. plasma1896 - BYU - High Octane Offense that I think Plasma likes
33. TEEwade - Kansas State - Very solid team for a solid coach
34. LetsGoPeay - Indiana - Getting your team must feel nice
35. TheRealDray - Mississippi State - I think he just enjoys playing in the SEC near his Bulldogs
36. footballkelly31 - Southern Mississippi - As long as you play good defense you could be a contender for the CUSA title
37. BigStimpin - Stanford - Could be dangerous with the Heisman Runner-Up
38. MrAmazin - Arkansas - I have no idea what I want
39. cdub21 - Central Michigan - Getting your team back has been a goal for you
40. bearass - UCF - This team is not Oklahoma but this is as good as you get
41. Justgiver - UCLA - Hey atleast it is better then Hawaii
42. drezplace - Utah - Has a really decent team and could be dangerous with
43. magnum20 - Vanderbilt - A pretty good team if you were in another conference other then the SEC but guess what your not!
44. Ank175 - SDSU - WJ won it all last season... can you do the same?
45. LytezOut - Louisville - I have no idea who you would want and UNC is not going to drop this low...sorry pal!
46. outlaw - Colorado - They have a pretty decent team and you know the Big 12 pretty well to upset some teams.
47. Daw1git - Navy - I know you just will take them for the Open Schedule
48. Frankie7512 - Memphis - They have a nice offense as Husker showed last season.
49. GeorgesGoons - Missouri - They have a decent program but I think you rather have Northwestern back
50. dealer4014 - Kentucky - Have fun in a tough SEC
51. gambit725 - Iowa State - Seems like your kind of team
52. tig5165 - Kent State - You seem to like to run the ball Eugene Jarvis likes to run the ball... don't say i never helped you out :)
53. quest4gold - ECU - I can see your option playbook working with Lindsay and Pinkney
54. LGF - Duke - You wanted to be Duke in a Dynasty league... just so you know Duke is good at basketball not football
55. thedonkeysho - Akron - Hopefully you have a better time with Akron then you did with Utah...a lot of heart break there!
56. oldschoola - Miami U - Just so you know this is not Miami in Florida but the Miami in Ice Cold OHIO! lol
57. steelcitychaos - Fresno State - Ryan Matthews will be wrecking Chaos with you....haha you see what I did there? lol ok I will stop! Sorry! :)
58. jeffdaddy12 - Ohio - This seems like a team you would enjoy Jeff.... i am probably so wrong
59. gobucks95 - Toledo - Opelt is a crazy good QB enjoy going wild
60. relio95 - Hawaii - How Octane offense and really bad Defense.... does that sound fun?
61. nickwadden - Syracuse - I know you were talking about this team two seasons ago well now is your chance to shoot yourself back up the draft boards
62. dolemitesooner - Iowa - Iowa will love to have you lol
63. baker - FIU - A good team to have if you are looking to shoot up the draft next season
64. ryanwest - Washington State - Has a really good WR... Enjoy!
65. 6ftdeep - Tulsa - A really talented offense that never has you out of the game but has a terrible defense which keeps you out of the game.
66. matt90210 - UTEP - I don't think they have many hot chicks but they have a pretty good offense
67. SgtHeartman - Air Force - Is this a step up for Wyoming? Stay in the conference and beat TCU!
68. TXHUSTLE - SMU - was thinking you wanted a Texas team... I dont think this is the Texas team you really wanted to get lol
69. Harder - Western Michigan - Don't you wish Hiller was still the QB for this team?
70. Jamie21td - NIU - If you like running the ball enjoy!
71. Toro - FAU - Ice did well with them and if he did well with them you can too ;)
72. BsktbllJk - UAB - Has a great running game but thats it
73. wildes12 - NMSU - They are not that bad are they?
74. GrayGhost12 - New Mexico - A pretty underrated team as DeeDub showed us last season
75. Ndlquack - UNLV - Cox and Clayton are no Dixon and Blount but they have some promise but are nothing like your Ducks!
76. Brett11253 - Ball State - Be happy you got your prayer.... a C team!
77. Sorrocco - Colorado State - Are they on your list? They aren't on many peoples list
78. johnyP - Eastern Michigan - The Farm spoiled you huh lol
79. Dolla - North Texas - Not what you were expecting but have a fun season
80. Shagen - Wyoming - There is a beast of a WR but everyone else sucks... enjoy :)
81. Untouchable8 - SJSU - Enjoy the nice San Jose weather
82. Whit - Mid Tennessee - They are actually pretty talented so they are worth a look
83. Bucki2000 - UL Monroe - Not a great team but they are better then Utah State
84. Badgerbaker - Idaho - Well back...enjoy losing almost every game
85. Tball - Utah State - They weren't last on the list but they should be... what are you thinking?
86. CoachSaban - Western Kentucky - Lets see if you have Coach Sabans talent on bringing this team close to there win goal of 1 lol
87. BlockM - UL Lafayette - Well Back....have fun playing with a god awful team
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Re: SuddenBlues Predictions

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Not even close
ImageImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Good read Sudden and they are actually in my top 10.

Played with them last night and the offense is pretty sick. Way to many drops though and was shocked at how many lil Dez dropped.
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

Very well presented Sudden! Your prediction was wrong, but it wasn't the team or comment :)
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Holy shit!!!

Great stuff bro
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Very nice Sudden.....poll is a nice touch as well...
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Cant go with Mizzou, too much of a passing team for me...Gotta find a team that is built towards the run game.
ImageImageImage
Ry
Reactions:

Post by Ry »

nailed it..but that could change quickly

Also, I believe RTP is headed for UGA. He is a UGA fan but ya never know. Maybe he is one of those guys who does not like to play with his team. Its called the Nolie Syndrome.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Nice write up and nice comments. Never thought about Georgia...........hmmm.
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

Actually pretty close...
20. VTrunNgun - Texas A&M - I think he will love the option here and give the Big 10 a run for their money
Even the typo is dead on too haha Albeit TAMU isn't in the BIG TEN
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Speaking of drafting teams, what are some good C and D teams that are built to run rather than pass? I really dont want to search through about 20-30 teams to find a running team.
ImageImageImage
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Thanks guys I appreciate it and if there is any typos sorry I tried to catch them but some slipped on by lol
USMarine7t
Reactions:

Post by USMarine7t »

Good stuff but the SEC is too tough for me. Something to think about though. Nice Job!
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

great write up Suddenblues. Me, Ohio State, nahhhhhh!
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

I'll give you props, CSU was actually on my list, because they have a mild run attack, Though there are several other teams I'd take before them... If they're around.
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

12. seeitsaveit13 - Georgia Tech - He will be the ACC Champs with this team and his option game
I would like to see this. Danny ... PJ is calling you!
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

rtp + the "true Bulldogs" = Championship! ;)
brett11253
Reactions:

Post by brett11253 »

damn that's a good ass prediction man. they are like my 2nd fav team. they are on my list i sent ajalves so we'll see. again, good call
AIM: brett11253
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

Hart4Heisman wrote:i think Hiller still plays for CMU
Hiller was the QB for Western Michigan not CMU lol but its possible i dont ever look at Western Michigan because i hated them and how they played on the game!
huskerskev84
Reactions:

Post by huskerskev84 »

SuddenBlues wrote: 3. shel311 - LSU - I think he takes his favorite team lets just hope he is a better playcaller then the real coach
I'm not sure about this one. He trailed me in a scrimmage by 4...with 6 seconds left and kicked a field goal to lose by 1. :lol:

It was odd though, because I called a timeout to stop the clock with 6 seconds hoping for a kick return after a made field goal, so I guess we were both messed up!

So who knows, maybe they are looking for a "Les Miles-type" Coach.

Return to “Season 18”