*I HAVE BOOKED FOR NDL CONVENTION 2*

A place to plan possible NDL get-togethers.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: *I HAVE BOOKED FOR NDL CONVENTION 2*

Post by Cnasty »

oldschoola wrote:just remember 6 & 8 are running mates and dont forget to press them from time to time ;)
Won a nice bankroll in about 45 minutes that paid for my trip when I was there in March on these winning tips my friend.

You will be missed :cry:
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

note to niddler: Dont freak out my the size of Stans calves...they have their own solar system
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

They are probably not as big as his, but I was told by my old manager at Gamestop, when I wear shorts, I look like I am going to put potholes in the ground when I walk. :lol:

Good times. I am looking forward to it and getting to know the guys going.
And hopefully next year I can meet the Florida crew!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

oldschoola wrote:
Cnasty wrote:Who are you going to dance the night away with and bring in the cougars for you??

Sad times, jealous for sure. :cry:
DAK for sure and gonna have to break in the niddler :D

not as sad as i am :( :( :( :( just remember 6 & 8 are running mates and dont forget to press them from time to time ;)
I have to dance with Stan now? Fuuuuckkk..

And, I'm going to be in prime stay up all night form as I'm working 2 pm to 4 am daily now and will have to do so every day through 4 am next Thursday (I'm hoping it doesn't go longer).
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

and oldschoola, I do remember our long conversation, just trying to confirm everything.

I don't know you yet and some guys' minds change like the wind around here. So just confirming. Should be a good time though.
oldschoola
Reactions:

Post by oldschoola »

dakshdar wrote:
oldschoola wrote:
Cnasty wrote:Who are you going to dance the night away with and bring in the cougars for you??

Sad times, jealous for sure. :cry:
DAK for sure and gonna have to break in the niddler :D

not as sad as i am :( :( :( :( just remember 6 & 8 are running mates and dont forget to press them from time to time ;)
I have to dance with Stan now? Fuuuuckkk..

And, I'm going to be in prime stay up all night form as I'm working 2 pm to 4 am daily now and will have to do so every day through 4 am next Thursday (I'm hoping it doesn't go longer).

DUDE! YOur my good luck charm ;) we just stood there and girls just came up to us wanting to dance remember?
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

What the heck happened to LGF not attending this gathering? He was the original person to gather everyone up and set number II in gear? What happened Feisty???????? :evil:
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

I forgot, who is going now? I read some of the posts as I have read earlier ones too, but it is not clear who is going for sure. Jeffdaddy? LGF? Mtwasik? BigStimpin? Dak, Oldschoola and Niddler are definitely coming to Vegas, anyone else? Plasma1896? What are you doing fucker?
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Unless work completely fucks me over and extends this shit I'm working on (again), I'm in. I've been told it absolutely won't go past early Thursday morning, so I'm still set.

One of my good buddies (Nick, but he's a cool Nick) from work is somewhat interested in coming but he'll let me know. If there's room in the room, he'll take a share, if we're running out of space and Jeff and Dale make it out, then Nick and I could grab a second room.

In any case, I'm still planning on being there, still hoping to play golf somewhere at around 3 pm Thursday and again around 9 or 10 am Friday, and looking forward to a cool weekend.
oldschoola
Reactions:

Post by oldschoola »

BlackRain011138 wrote:What the heck happened to LGF not attending this gathering? He was the original person to gather everyone up and set number II in gear? What happened Feisty???????? :evil:
well since the NDL florida gang wanst going he wasnt going ;)
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:
oldschoola wrote:just remember 6 & 8 are running mates and dont forget to press them from time to time ;)
Won a nice bankroll in about 45 minutes that paid for my trip when I was there in March on these winning tips my friend.

You will be missed :cry:

As I stood there watching. :?
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I didnt want to add that part in but if you wanted to :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:I didnt want to add that part in but if you wanted to :lol:
At the time, we had like 20-30 minutes to spare.

I knew I could lose $100 in 20 minutes, but figured it wasn't worth the risk since it's not like I could win a bunch of money in such a short time.

Boy was I wrong, lol.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Yea, I figured no reason to go home with a $100 bill in my wallet from Vegas.

Glad that was my thinking and not the conservative game plan.

I love those 2 lesbians!!! :lol:
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

I will know tomorrow afternoon (PST) if my work schedule is going to extend beyond Wednesday night, which would likely prohibit me from making it to Vegas.

In the last 21 days (starting on the 6th) I've had two days off, and in the last 17 days (starting on the 10th) I've worked at least 12 and up to 15 hours each day (other than the two off days). This is a big deal project and we've already been extended 7 days past the original end date (this past Wednesday). If it gets extended again, I don't have much choice but to keep working.

If there is a shortage of guys that make it to Vegas and the room ends up costing the few people there more than they thought, let me know and I can work something out with you.

If the schedule doesn't change, I should get off work around 2 am PST Wednesday night/Thursday morning, go home to sleep, and then leave LA around 9 or 10 am.

Thursday golf is somewhat doubtful at this point but I'd definitely still look to play Friday. Thursday will depend on how early I get out of LA.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

I just got a call from my boys in Orlando, Florida that have an extra ticket in the club level section for Patriots @ Dolphins game next Monday Night. The seats are on the 40 yard line on the visitor's side. I used to go every year to that game before I got married and have not been back to see a Pats @ Dolphins game since 2004. If I end up somehow getting a flight to Orlando and then traveling to Miami for the game, I will not be in town for this get together. Sorry if it happens, but the Patriots game is way worth it! I will see you Oldschoola if I do not leave for Orlando.
oldschoola
Reactions:

Post by oldschoola »

soooo sad right now :( :( :( :( i have been dreaming about this for weeks now :( i sure hope i dont end up in vegas all by myself :oops: sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I can guarantee I will be there with you.

I have everything booked and plan on going even if I am by myself.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Heard from a manager that we're now 90% likely to get approved to keep working this task for another week (through next Wednesday).

If that comes down the pipe tomorrow I'm completely out for Vegas as I'll be working about 100 hours between now and then including every night this weekend from 3 pm to 4 am.

Will know tomorrow afternoon, but not looking good.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Whoever is going, feel free to contact me once you get there so we can meet up.
I should be there by 11 AM Vegas time, Thursday morning.

My cell is 440.313.2309

And as far as the room, it was going to be:
We will split it 4 ways Dak a qtr, niddler a qtr , oldschoola half for dale,daddy and me and ill cover their food for in n out and maybe a sandwhich or two from sir earl or whatever you call that place (no buffets lmao) we will always have booze in the room i guarantee IT!

So now it will be me a qtr, oldschoola ? since it seems Dak is out!
Let me know what you want to do oldshoola, I can always downsize my room if need be.

Return to “NDL Convention”