Feisty's Fantastic Foreshadowing

Whit
Reactions:

Re: Feisty's Fantastic Foreshadowing

Post by Whit »

tattooboyp wrote:Navy would be sweet and I'd beat the piss out of people running option. Who could bitch? It's frickin NAVY!
:lol: You go Tat!!!
pounddarock
Reactions:

Post by pounddarock »

tattooboyp wrote:Navy would be sweet and I'd beat the piss out of people running option. Who could bitch? It's frickin NAVY!
I did this last season...ran the option playbook (triple option) and threw the ball maybe 4-8 times a game...

...glad guys here know their college football and that is pretty much all Navy does. Of course, I did post during scheduling that I would be running all option. Either way, I got great reports so props to my opponents for respecting Navy's play.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

pounddarock wrote:
I did this last season...ran the option playbook (triple option) and threw the ball maybe 4-8 times a game...

...glad guys here know their college football and that is pretty much all Navy does. Of course, I did post during scheduling that I would be running all option. Either way, I got great reports so props to my opponents for respecting Navy's play.

I took the same approach last season as my Offensive attack was Run Heavy. Yes Georgia Tech in real life runs the Triple Option attack, but the GT personnel isn't fully up to speed yet. Their whole team is from the ole regime, where it was a more balanced system.

So I fused both elements together and found it to be a lot of fun. Option attack, mixed in with run heavy, and single back formations but I could still pass too.

Had a blast all season, team responded well, and reports were solid. GT definitely offers a unique & fun opportunity to play.
Ry
Reactions:

Post by Ry »

VTrunNgun wrote:
pounddarock wrote:

I took the same approach last season as my Offensive attack was Run Heavy. Yes Georgia Tech in real life runs the Triple Option attack, but the GT personnel isn't fully up to speed yet. Their whole team is from the ole regime, where it was a more balanced system.

So I fused both elements together and found it to be a lot of fun. Option attack, mixed in with run heavy, and single back formations but I could still pass too.

Had a blast all season, team responded well, and reports were solid. GT definitely offers a unique & fun opportunity to play.
the teams im looking at are really gonna let me open up the offense and add alot more excitement to the games hopefully.

The team style and playstyle I am planning on for this season are the same as last season until I f*cked up and took the Wisconsin Bagofshits-who were quite boring to use.
relio95
Reactions:

Post by relio95 »

you didn't enjoy pounding people into submission???
Virginia State University

Return to “Season 15”